Primal Fetish - Making a Mockery of Mocking Bird (Video Review)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
dynamike
Neophyte
Neophyte

Link to video: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/53607 ... P4+Optimum

Studio: Primal Darkside Superheroines
Runtime: 29 minutes

I have watched many of Primal's superheroine releases over the years, and this one stands out as one of the better ones. The production stars Blaten Lee as Mocking Bird and she definitely looks the part of a comic book superheroine. The costume is certainly accurate to the comic book version of the character and Blaten fills it out very nicely. She is tall, voluptuous, and very pretty. When she enters the frame in the opening shot, her pose exudes the perfect mixture of femininity, confidence, and presence that is required for a role such as this.

Besides her appearance, she also performed the chloroform humiliation scenes very well. I especially loved the way that she reacted to all the molestation and sodomizing that was done to her during her "drugged" phases by the villain. The moans and cries of helplessness was definitely arousing to me, and I also liked the way that she reacted with appropriate fear and panic whenever the cloth came over her face. Even with the lower half of her face covered, Blaten did a wonderful job conveying her emotions with just her eyes. That is a fine quality to have as an actress.

The production quality as a whole was very well done, as has become the staple of Primal's videos nowadays. The music was appropriate for the occasion and the story was simple and clear. I also applicate that although she was being humiliated, Blaten was kept in her costume throughout the video and NOT UNMASKED. That was important to me as it kept the air of mystery about her secret identity intact.

Although I enjoyed the film overall, I did have some issues with it. Per my personal preference, I like to watch videos that are longer than 50 minutes in most cases. Get more bang for my buck so to speak, and this video was a little too short for me at only 29 minutes. I also like to see a lot of bondage in superheroine erotica, and this video does not really deliver on that end. If you are looking to see if Mocking Bird gets bound, gagged, or otherwise assaulted with whips, look elsewhere. I would've liked to have seen at least one scene where she was tied up and gagged. I'm also a big fan of blindfolds and I'm hoping that Primal will feature a blindfold scene in one of their upcoming superheroine releases. Something else that I wish I saw more of is a longer fight sequence between Mocking Bird and the villains in the beginning of the video. I like to see long drawn out fights whenever possible as I feel that it can really establish the power the heroine has as well as the effort the villain has to exert before he can capture her. The way she was captured in the video is fine, but I felt it happened too fast.

I would recommend this video to anyone who likes seeing multiple chloroform scenes and sexual humiliation without heavy emphasis on bondage. I would also hope that this is not the only video that Blaten lee will appear in for Primal. She is very easy on the eyes and a talented performer. I would definitely consider purchasing another Primal superheroine video that featured her in the future. Perhaps another Mocking Bird story. This time with a much longer runtime and a more intense adventure with elements of bondage, mind control, enslavement, gags, and blindfolds.

8/10 B+ to A-
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I haven't bought or seen this video, but just from the preview I kinda got the impression that this was Primal's homage to "Uninvited." Looks like it has the same kinda feel to it and similar content. :)
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
6 years ago
I haven't bought or seen this video, but just from the preview I kinda got the impression that this was Primal's homage to "Uninvited." Looks like it has the same kinda feel to it and similar content. :)
Uninvited? Isn't that a horror flick of some sort? I heard there were two versions of it somewhere.

Anyhoo, I love homages to other flicks and what not. It'd be cool to see more stuff with homage to other flicks.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'