Spider-Girl: Weakened...Used XXX (Primal Customs) Review

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
DreamTeam
Neophyte
Neophyte

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10799 ... d+Used+XXX

Overview:

This Primal Custom video was an absolute masterclass of the genre. Primal Productions turned my ideas into a beautiful reality in graciously accommodating my every request for what was ultimately a fan-pleasing, mouth-watering work of art. I would recommend this video to any fan of the genre, and I would recommend working with the company to anyone wishing to have their own stories brought to life.

The Background:

This was my second round requesting a custom from Primal. Some of you may remember my original request - the first spidergirl scene - a while back. As many of you may be aware, the Spiderman franchise has a streaky history with its sequels. The brilliance of Sam Raimi's second Spiderman was brought down by a terrible third installment, while the Andrew Garfield trilogy never came to light because of a terrible second one.

Maybe it was this storied trouble that made me hesitant, combined with an adamant desire not to pay for the same scene twice, that made it, at first, difficult for me to put my money where my keyboard was and go through with the request.

I am happy to say that after watching the scene - nearly from start to finish - this was a knockout follow-up to my original story that would make Kirsten Dunst wish she would have starred in it.

The Process:

The process itself was an admittedly challenging one due to a string of unfortunate events that was of no fault to anyone involved. A few rough circumstances caused us to delay things for months. I want to reiterate that this is of no fault on Primal's end or the actress; rather, as things go in any business, there are just sometimes things that happen and force one to roll with the punches. And, as some of you may know, that can be a tough thing to do when making a request such as this, as it is one really built on passion and desire, which can wane if the fire is not stoked.

I point this out only so *you* fans looking to request customs know a bit about all the moving pieces that can go into any one shoot so that you may appreciate the work it takes on the end of the studio and the actors involved to fulfill requests such as this. I recommend anyone looking to do a custom read the post made by Wonder Kenna on behalf of Michael Masters about expectations of those making the request. So much of this is, or was, really new or unknown to me, and as much as I thought I'd learned after the first act, I still had a lot more to gather about the business side of things and how I, the requester, can help or hurt the process for the studio.

I'll also point out that the studio, or Michael in particular, was suuuuper helpful throughout the whole thing. He ensured that the request would be fulfilled even in a time where they typically have to halt or slow down production due to seasonal issues (IE heat). He also was huge in helping me dig deep on the script work to come up with a piece that felt original enough to warrant its production. Huge shout-out to him for the second thing as that was the enlightenment I needed to ultimately come up with a final draft that I felt was worth being sent to video.

I also have to give a huge shout-out to Lily for being such a rockstar in all this. She busted her tail to make sure that she got the scene done despite numerous things independent of all of this that made it challenging for her.

The Acting:

The acting in the scene was once again absolutely outstanding, starting with my girl Lily. At one point, we were considering a host of other names who might be able to fulfill the scene in the event that Lily might not be able to, and I ultimately realized I wasn't satisfied with anyone but her. Once I saw her squeezed into those tights for another round, I was immediately reminded of why this was the case. Her turn from sassy, ass-kicking, joke-cracking, superheroine badass to a weak, helpless, disgraced super is absolutely amazing. Talk about a turn on!

Michael kills it in the man-handling baddy as well, and in a way, the two have outstanding chemistry together. Anyone looking for more of a "story" leading into the sex scenes that Primal produces will be especially pleased with this one because the two exchange quite a great back-and-forth that helps set each sexual encounter, and I'm actually really pleased that this built on the previous one as that only layers the context.

The Visuals:

This was visually stunning work. The fight scenes were serviceable; The big effect scene that comes later in the video was actually very pleasing; Lily crouching and crawling around in that tight spider-suit looked impeccable; The sex positions and all angles captured were very well done; And I can't say enough great things about what was on display.

Most of the positions and camera shots were by my request, and the ones that weren't were owed to Primal's own vision and absolutely nailed it (there are one or two during the sex fight in particular that were particularly exciting).

Some may not feel the same I do about Lily keeping on the suit throughout the whole scene - I understand, I wrestled with the idea of having it removed at some point in the third act - but the way I see it is that you can see scenes like this through other mediums, and the point of the superheroine genre is to see a heroine get taken. In any event, it's easy to admire how great Lily's body looks in those tights.

Fulfillment:

Once again, I have to reiterate that Primal did an outstanding job of fulfilling my every request, and adding their own touch to the picture in a way that never took away from what I envisioned but only enhanced the scene beyond my imagination.

Final Recommendation:

Watch this video! There’s a little something in it for everyone that flat out likes Superheroine punishment.

For those looking to have a custom made by this company: Again, if you're new to all of this like I am, I highly recommend checking out that post by Kenna about what to expect from a custom request, as it will really help prepare you to tackle it properly. Once you do that, you should absolutely plan on reaching out to Primal for the custom request of your liking, as you'll be putting it in the hands of one of the best producers in the game.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you made it this far. And thanks again to Primal, and Lily, on really elevating this sequel in a way that would make some sap at Marvel shed tears of joy.