The Austrian Spy (KendraJames.com)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey fellow review surgeons!
I know I've been away from the Operating Room (review forums) for a while but I'm back now and ready to give you what I think is the most erotic 'spy fantasy' that newcomer Nameless has had created. So scrub up and get ready for Kendra James and Anastasia Pierce in...'The Austrian Spy'!

Plot: The Russian…a seductive mercenary of European descent, she’s the woman that shadowy government agencies call on when they have trouble ‘pumping’ prisoners for information. So when the First Lady is threatened with assassination, the Russian is called in by the United Nations security council to deal with the threat to her life. Her mission, should she choose to accept it is simple:

-locate the hired assassin.
-capture.
-Interrogate.

The Russian has already captured the first hitwoman named Katya (codename the Brit) but she suspects that there’s another shooter in place should Katya not make it to her strike point in time and though Katya refuses to give up her partner, the Russian is able to locate her through Katya’s phone to an expensive hotel.

Yana Pierce (code-name the Austrian), is the second shooter and Katya’s lover. When Katya doesn’t answer her phone, the buxom beauty decides to prepare for her part in the mission but is confronted by the Russian in her room. Though Yana surrenders without resistance, she’s confident that the Russian won’t be able to break her in learning who her employers are.

But what Yana doesn’t know is that the Russian is a skilled professional in the art of sexual interrogation and torture. And with her track record, she has never failed in getting her prisoners to talk…
The Austrian Spy (Confrontation) DivXSnap-2018-07-18-09-53-29-243.jpg
The Austrian Spy (Confrontation) DivXSnap-2018-07-18-09-53-29-243.jpg (680.63 KiB) Viewed 2061 times
Overview Analysis: Well, I must say, custom requester Nameless really outdid himself when he ordered this sensual spy fantasy from the great Kendra James. He had contacted me and told me about this idea after seeing Kendra play a Russian scientist with Angela Sommers in the Gold Fox storyline that customer D.Z. had created. Though he enjoyed her performance, he wanted to see Kendra do the whole ‘Russian thang’ as a femme fatale anti-heroine. Hence, ‘the Russian’ was born and Kendra and Anastasia Pierce both put on a very steamy and sensual performance in this vid.

Incidentally, the original title for this custom according to Nameless was entitled ‘The Russian’ and it focuses on Kendra’s character who is a seductive mercenary for hire who specializes in sexual interrogation. Nameless said that this is actually ‘Part 2’ of the Russian storyline as in the first chapter the Russian was supposed to capture and interrogate a British hitwoman named Katya before going after her partner Yana.

When I asked Nameless why he and Kendra didn’t start that chapter first he said because they were having a hard time finding a performer who could speak with a genuine British accent. He said that he wanted to utilize somebody called the ‘Blair Woman’ that Kendra had suggested and I said, “You mean Goldie Blair?” and he said ‘Yes’ but due to scheduling conflicts and Goldie not being in Kendra’s vicinity at the time, Nameless was forced to scrap that part of the project and instead focused on doing ‘Powergirl’s Revenge’ until he could come up with a way to do the Russian project. Though he was only partially satisfied with how ‘Powergirl’s Revenge’ turned out he decided to try Kendra out again and this time Kendra told him that if he really wants this custom to turn out good, it would be best not to limit things and allow her and Anastasia to improvise.
Candidate to play Katya.jpg
Candidate to play Katya.jpg (128.79 KiB) Viewed 2061 times
Though Nameless admitted that he was worried about the whole improvisation part, he none the less decided to take a gamble and gave the two fetish models the ‘go ahead’ to improvise at their own discretion so long as they made sure to stick to the conditions of the script and the fetishes that were involved. And I must say…I think letting these two beauties improvise was a wonderful idea!

When Nameless ordered this custom he told me that he asked Kendra if she could utilize a veteran performer for this project who could utilize a strong European accent and lo and behold Anastasia was the excellent candidate for that request. Though Nameless knew almost nothing about Anastasia at the time, Kendra felt that this custom would’ve been a great opportunity for him to see her in action and get a feel for what kinds of performers are available and what type of acting skills they have. And needless to say, Anastasia really gives it her all just like Kendra in this vid.

Patient Analysis (Good Bill of Health)

Honestly when watching this vid, I saw nothing but Pros in it and maybe just one minor con.

Pros
-Magnificent filming location at Anastasia’s home. I always love when filming is done in Anastasia’s house (especially her bedroom). It looks so luxurious and spacious.

-The plot to this story was short, sweet and simple. The Russian has to stop two high-tech hired guns from assassinating the First Lady…and after taking out Katya, her lover and partner Yana is next on her ‘detainment’ list!
(Shudders with excitement) :omg:

-The outfits in this vid were simply erotic! Anastasia had on lingerie that showed off her wonderful, fabulous figure: a black satin bra, thong and thigh high stockings.

Kendra had on a tight black dress (which got very short around her waist to show off her sexy thighs which her in some kind of dark colored satin tights), high heels and no panties. Two thumbs up for the wardrobe that these two gorgeous ladies have on.
The Austrian Spy (Nice view) DivXSnap-2018-07-18-09-52-58-084.jpg
The Austrian Spy (Nice view) DivXSnap-2018-07-18-09-52-58-084.jpg (558.87 KiB) Viewed 2061 times
-Both women are barefoot but are wearing sexy hosiery on their feet. That’s a definite plus.

-Kendra and Anastasia really put their best foot forward in this custom vid, especially with the exchange of dialogue between them. I think Kendra knew that Nameless wanted to hear some conversation between her and Anastasia and that’s exactly what they gave him. The part that I really loved in this vid are the gorgeous accents that they use. Kendra does a magnificent Russian accent and Anastasia has a strong German accent when she speaks. She has some wonderful words and quotes like ‘Danke’ (thank you), ‘Nein’ (no) and when she’s being vibed she says, ‘Ah…that is good’ and you can really hear that German accent in her voice.
*Anastasia gets bonus points for that.

-This vid appears to be one big makeout vid because Kendra and Anastasia are exchanging kisses with deep sensual, almost non-stop passion in this vid and Anastasia’s moans of pleasure were so erotic and alluring. That coupled with Kendra’s sensual yet dominating demeanor really drove things home as Yana was handcuffed, powerless and totally at the Russian’s mercy.
The Austrian Spy (Sensual pleasure) DivXSnap-2018-07-18-09-54-55-315.jpg
The Austrian Spy (Sensual pleasure) DivXSnap-2018-07-18-09-54-55-315.jpg (619.42 KiB) Viewed 2061 times
DivXSnap-2018-07-18-09-55-26-498.jpg
DivXSnap-2018-07-18-09-55-26-498.jpg (656.5 KiB) Viewed 2061 times
-Excellent props that were used in this vid:
• Handcuffs
• A massager for forced orgasms
• A pair of satin panties (used as the Russian’s calling card)
• A cellphone for calling and taking pictures
• A can of knockout spray

-The forced orgasm scene was very hot also! The best part, the Russian handgags Yana so no one will hear her cries or moans of ecstasy during the whole vibing scene. The part that I really enjoyed is when the Russian denies Yana her orgasm first and they have this little exchange:

The Russian (takes hand off Yana’s mouth): Are you ready to talk?!
Yana (defiantly): No!

And then she goes back and hadgags her and vibes her until she cums (and cracks from the pleasure).

-Finally, there’s a fabulous ‘knock out’ scene via spray can and Anastasia cries out as she’s sprayed and then coughs up a storm. Eventually, she gets woozy and passes out. Anastasia looked so sexy lying on the bed unconscious and even sexier, Kendra stuffs a pair of panties in her mouth while she’s asleep (this is the Russian’s calling card to let the authorities know she was there).
The Austrian Spy (Nap time for Yana) DivXSnap-2018-07-18-10-13-55-653.jpg
The Austrian Spy (Nap time for Yana) DivXSnap-2018-07-18-10-13-55-653.jpg (603.68 KiB) Viewed 2061 times
-A happy, happy joy, joy ending folks. The heroine (or rather anti-heroine) won the fight. Nameless wanted to see the villainess defeated and he got his wish. I’d have to say that’s what gives this vid the biggest A+.

Cons

-Just one, but no biggie. There’s a part where Kendra (with piercing eyes) tells Yana ‘Don’t you dare…even think about it’ and the scene cuts to Anastasia looking to her right and glancing at Kendra. I asked Nameless what that part was all about and he says that part was filmed out of order accidentally.

Yana was supposed to look to her right and then there’d be a close-up shot of her purse with her suppressed Makarov sticking out. Knowing that she’s thinking of going for her weapon, the Russian sternly tells her, ‘Don’t you *dare*, touch that gun.’ Upon hearing her cold demeanor, Yana just calmly surrenders with her hands up in the air. Would’ve been nice if they had filmed that part where Anastasia holds her hands up in surrender, but meh, it is what it is. I'm not dissatisfied and neither was Nameless.

Final Score

Well, I must say, I was thoroughly impressed with this seductive spy idea. Kendra really has a knack for putting together phenomenal ideas like this and with Anastasia by her side, the two really shine on like a pair of expensive ruby earrings. Nameless himself was extremely pleased with what they put together for him on his behalf and Kendra really went above and beyond to give Nameless the best custom experience of his life. Though this vid did cost him a pretty nickel, Nameless admits that it was worth every dollar he paid because Kendra’s attention to detail along with her patience to bring this fantasy to life and make it better than the first showed him that Kendra is someone who is willing and ready to go the distance for a customer.

Final Score for ‘the Austrian Spy’: a whopping ten out of ten! :thumbup:

As a reviewcologist, I strongly recommend anyone and everyone who loves spy fantasies or the lovely Kendra James and Anastasia Pierce to purchase this vid right away! You can find it here at:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11330 ... strian+spy
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

And here's some more photos 'for your eyes only' of Kendra and Anastasia's sensual encounter with each other.
The Austrian Spy (Trying to Contact Katya) DivXSnap-2018-07-18-09-42-47-963.jpg
The Austrian Spy (Trying to Contact Katya) DivXSnap-2018-07-18-09-42-47-963.jpg (671.24 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
SnapShot(0).jpg
SnapShot(0).jpg (194.25 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
SnapShot.jpg
SnapShot.jpg (201.14 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
SnapShot(1).jpg
SnapShot(1).jpg (230.39 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
SnapShot(2).jpg
SnapShot(2).jpg (216.09 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
SnapShot(3).jpg
SnapShot(3).jpg (190.75 KiB) Viewed 2059 times
Hey, a picture is worth a thousand words but this vid is absolutely priceless. And that's why you should purchase it. :yes:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'