The Avenger (The Rye)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The Avenger by The Rye has risen to my favorite SHiP film of all time. I feel compelled to write this review in hopes that others who enjoy intense heroine peril with savage sexual elements pick up a copy and support this film style. Before I get into the nasty little details, know this: the screen shots don’t do this film justice whatsoever. I’m not sure any screenshot could. The actors’ performances were spot on, the story was interesting and realistic, and the heroine costume was damn sexy. The Avenger could be split up into three acts (which I did). I’ll focus on what I enjoyed about the scenario above all else, since many have written a play-by-play.

Act I: Agent Charlotte Walker, The Avenger’s alter ego, meets up with a two merc contacts in hopes of revealing their plans. I found this scene to be thoughtful, building sexual tension between the mercs and our hero. They exchanged playful banter, revealed an ongoing connection, and explained why The Avenger was being hunted. For those who have read my critiques before, this depth is essential for my engagement in the peril. Part of what makes seeing an iconic superheroine‘s struggle enjoyable is knowing who she is.

Act II: The Avenger arrives on scene, believing she is rescuing a captured woman. To her surprise, the mercs have set a trap resulting in one of the best choreographed fight scenes I’ve ever seen in SHiP. Both mercs are armed with melee weapons and The Avenger, powerful as she is, fights bare handed. She demonstrates her superiority with cocky might, taunting the men throughout. The mercs get a few good blows in, but she wipes the floor with them. Realizing they can’t best her as mortals, they inject themselves with GEL to match her physical abilities. From there, she endures one hell of a beating (all elements listed in the film’s description). It ends with her unmasked, broken, and rendered unconscious.
I enjoyed how the weapons ripped her costume over time. I believe combat damage is a must in SHiP films, but sadly it’s rarely done. If you want to show how severe the blows are, let it be seen through her uniform. The mercs surprise during the unmasking was excellent. It’s at this point they realized they are getting two hot pieces of ass in one: The Avenger and Agent Charlotte Walker.

Act III: Unconscious, The Avenger is laid on a table where the mercs first fondle her powerful and shapely body. Just before the fun begins, one rips open her top letting Alexis’ gorgeous breasts make their first appearance in the film. The sex scene begins shortly after.
Full disclosure, this film features one position: The Avenger bent over a table. However, there is a delicious change of intensity half way through the scene that makes this irrelivant in my opinion. I’ll get to that in a moment, but for now, I’ll point out The Rye’s cleverness. During the sex scene he used well planned angles and flesh like dildos to deliver what is easily the closest hardcore experience a softcore film could manage. It looks as if Alexis is actually being penetrated! In reality she isn’t (unless one of the male actors make an oops, heh heh), but it in no way takes away from the scene. In fact, I’d watch 100 softcore films shot this way before a poorly constructed, storyless hardcore film.
The wonderful surprise in this film is when the second merc joins in the action by entering The Avenger’s mouth while the other merc continues to ruthlessly fuck her from behind. This is when I became nervous that the film would go down hill. Many times I’ve seen this position done in hardcore and the energy falls flat, but in this film the sexual intesity builds. The table bangs and shakes with every thrust as The Avenger is fucked like a worthless whore. She is nailed like a teeter totter, pushing her between the cocks in perfect motion—a true spit-roast in all its rough glory! In the end, both mercs finish inside their respective openings and then promise The Avenger that she is in for a long night. The film closes with a handy cam shot as two unknown explorers stumble upon The Avenger tied to a fence in a warehouse. They are filming their adventure when she comes into view. She pleads for help, but it‘s soon revealed that the world she protects is full of horny, evil perverts. The last thing we hear is “should we have some fun with her?”

The bottom line: this film is amazing. Having been around the community a while now I can say a few big fetishes were missed: sorry pantyhose lovers, vibrator heads, and chloroform junkies. Since none of those are a must for me, the film loses no marks. That being said, there were two things I hoped would happen, but did not.
My first wish: just before the knock out scene there was a moment where The Avenger was on the ground and one of the mercs delivered blows with a pipe wrench—these hits where breaking down her uniform a little at a time. My brain hopped for the extreme where both mercs double teamed her with endless, furious beltings. Once they finished, the camera would look down on her to see heavy costume damage and frontal nudity.
My second wish: when the sex scene was in full swing, both mercs pumping her holes with fury, but there was little to now fluid. I’ll say this a million times: Hands of Man is the forever winner of best blow job sene in all SHiP. I would have liked to see more sloppy, drooling during this scene and when they came, The Avenger coughing up their seed. There is something about making a mess of her that really gets me going.

Aside from my two little nitpicks, I really enjoyed this film and do highly recommend it. All things said and done I’ll give this film a solid 9.5/10! If you‘re on the fence, I hope this review has helped  some folks make the final decision. I’m very happy I took the chance and picked this one up. It has restored my confidence that The Rye can still produce videos I enjoy.

http://shg-media.com/Default.aspx?PageI ... 6397081384
Donnnnnn
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Glad you did a review on this! I really wanted more photos to make up my mind but i think i will be getting it after reading your review.

"My second wish: when the sex scene was in full swing, both mercs pumping her holes with fury, but there was little to now fluid. I’ll say this a million times: Hands of Man is the forever winner of best blow job sene in all SHiP. I would have liked to see more sloppy, drooling during this scene and when they came, The Avenger coughing up their seed. There is something about making a mess of her that really gets me going."

100% agree with this "Hands of Man" is pretty much my go to but, Alexis always does a good job at selling it.
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Donnnnnn wrote:
5 years ago
Glad you did a review on this! I really wanted more photos to make up my mind but i think i will be getting it after reading your review.

"My second wish: when the sex scene was in full swing, both mercs pumping her holes with fury, but there was little to now fluid. I’ll say this a million times: Hands of Man is the forever winner of best blow job sene in all SHiP. I would have liked to see more sloppy, drooling during this scene and when they came, The Avenger coughing up their seed. There is something about making a mess of her that really gets me going."

100% agree with this "Hands of Man" is pretty much my go to but, Alexis always does a good job at selling it.
You will not be disappointed! She does an amazing job and my criticism is purely how I would improve an already stellar scene. I'd love to hear your thoughts once you've seen it.
Donnnnnn
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

The video was what i expected, i REALLY enjoyed it even though it was a bit on the pricey side. If the blow job had been messy it would have been one of my favorites. (the messier they better)
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Donnnnnn wrote:
5 years ago
The video was what i expected, i REALLY enjoyed it even though it was a bit on the pricey side. If the blow job had been messy it would have been one of my favorites. (the messier they better)
It made my favorite list, but I do agree. Messy is the only way to go!