Spy Academy: Seduction 101 (by Nyssa 'Always Naughty' Nevers Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: The Phoenix Foundation: a government security agency that provides protection to top diplomats and politicians, they are the bottom-line of defense against 'radicals' attempting to start war by threatening the lives of those who can hold things together. And the government operatives they recruit are unlike anything ever seen before: because they are actually young women posing as 'schoolgirls'. (I mean, who's going to suspect a lovely young lady in a private school uniform of being a spy?)

Among the new recruits is Sunny Harper, a timid Asian girl who specializes in computer security and surveillance. Though Sunny has shown a great deal of promise in her assignments since graduating from Patriots Academy (formerly Victoria Peak Academy) and becoming an active operative her superiors at the Foundation are a little concerned about her ability to use her feminine charms to get out of a bad situation and feel that she needs a little more tutelage in the area of seduction. So Sunny is given an assignment to sneak into one of the dorms of a 'suspected' enemy operative to retrieve a special item but during her search & retrieval assignment she gets distracted by a lovely pair of satin white gloves.

However, Sunny learns too late that this assignment is actually a 'false flag' operation and that the person who set it up was Professor Chrissy Cello, the curvaceous and sultry band instructor at the Academy who also assists with Seduction 101, a class that teaches its honey-pot operatives to seduce their 'targets' (a class that Sunny is none too comfortable to be in especially after her first meeting with Professor Cello earlier in the saga).

Now that Professor Cello has Sunny right where she wants her, she's determined to finish the lesson they first started together but never got to finish...in private!

What fate awaits the timid Asian-flower as the sultry Professor Cello begins her private tutoring with Sunny? (Definitely a 'good' fate) :giggle:
Seduction 101 (Miss Cello on the scene).jpg
Seduction 101 (Miss Cello on the scene).jpg (527.14 KiB) Viewed 2534 times

Quick Pick (Thoughts on the Vid): Before I begin, I want to start first by saying that this was a custom request put together by the requester known as 'The Nameless One'. I must say I am thoroughly impressed with what he had created by Nyssa Nevers and the most intriguing part is that our very own Christina Carter makes an appearance in this custom he had ordered. It took him a while but it looks like he finally succeeded in doing what he set out to do and that was to see Christina in one of his very own custom ideas and he seemed very excited when I spoke with him last about having this done. I'll share his thoughts on this vid in just a moment or two but I want to say that this vid was well made by Nyssa Nevers who never fails to shine in all that she does.

Pros:

-Plot gets straight to the point: Sunny (Nyssa Nevers) is in need for some more 'seduction' training as a Phoenix agent and who better to fulfill that training than the lovely Professor Cello (played with great gusto by Christina Carter. I mean, who else can really play a role as seductive and sensual as this but her, right?)
Seduction 101 (Sunny busted!).jpg
Seduction 101 (Sunny busted!).jpg (808.93 KiB) Viewed 2534 times

-Excellent outfits that Nyssa and Christina are sporting in this vid as well as some phenomenal strip-teasing from post performers. Nyssa is wearing her satin white bra, plaid skirt, pantyhose (and no panties) as well as her schoolgirl scunci socks and sneakers. Christina has on a short robe, a bra and thong both in pink, white thigh highs and lovely red pumps. Clearly these beauties know how to dress for success.

-This vid is one big 'make-out' vid and it was great seeing these two beauties exchange kisses with each other with Christina speaking so sensually and seductively during the whole encounter. Lots of rubbing and plenty of breast-worshipping as Nyssa's character pleasures Christina's.
Seduction 101 (Sensual kisses).jpg
Seduction 101 (Sensual kisses).jpg (152.18 KiB) Viewed 2534 times
-Excellent props for this vid also! Nyssa has on a beautiful pair of satin white gloves that belong to Christina's character which incidentally are some sort of spy gadget as Christina can be seen 'powering' the gloves on (apparently the gloves give off vibration that pleasures anyone touched by them and makes the more submissive).

Nyssa also has a vibrator (the special item that she's supposed to retrieve) and gets to use it on Christina during their 'sexual' encounter.

-Nyssa and Christina put on a delicious show with their portrayals of Sunny and Miss Cello. Nyssa continues to play the timid student just like she did in the first episode of 'Spy Academy' when she met Victoria Ireland and while Sunny is shy she begins to loosen up and enjoy the lesson that Miss Cello hands down to her...with extreme pleasure I might add.

Christina herself is always a sight to lo and behold and just the way she approaches Nyssa at the beginning and throughout this story...she's like a she-wolf about to pounce on an innocent lamb. Christina's character is clearly 'hungry' for some pleasure and metaphorically speaking...she is ready to EAT...SUNNY...ALIVE! :evil:

-A happy, happy, joy, joy ending but I won't spoil how it ends. Let's just say that Sunny clearly learned a lot from this encounter and Professor Cello clearly enjoyed being her tutor.

Final Outcome:

The vid had a few cons but nothing severe that really warrants pointing out. Before I give the Final Outcome for this project, I want to share with you a few thoughts that Nameless emailed me about this project and what experiences he had in trying to get it to come to fruition:
The Talented Miss Carter (email).jpg
The Talented Miss Carter (email).jpg (176.78 KiB) Viewed 2534 times
The Talented Miss Carter #2.JPG
The Talented Miss Carter #2.JPG (89.91 KiB) Viewed 2534 times
Well, after reading this email and hearing about some of Nameless' earlier exploits, it clearly sounds and looks like Nyssa Nevers went above and beyond the 'call of duty' for this customer as he is clearly satisfied with the end results. However, given that she and Christina have worked together for a very long time my roommate and I find it kinda strange that Lady Diana didn't mention Christina to this customer either.

I will admit this though folks: Christina Carter is most certainly a 'national treasure' and I feel everyone should have and take the opportunity to see her work or see her perform in one of their custom ideas before she decides to step down from the podium. Personally, I really hope that she won't do that but for now, she's here to stay and if you want your dreams and fantasies fulfilled with Christina as your performer, Nyssa Never is clearly someone who can make that happen. Nyssa herself is a priceless jewel who creates the greatest fantasies for her clients and always makes sure that they get their money's worth.

Final Score for 'Seduction 101': a whopping 10 out of 10! :thumbup:

If you love Nyssa Nevers and the lovely Christina Carter, you should really give this sensual spy fantasy a shot!

You can find it here for purchase at this address:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8029/ ... mp4-format
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

And here's some more sensual screen shots from this seductive spy fantasy.
Seduction 101 (Sunny sneaking in).jpg
Seduction 101 (Sunny sneaking in).jpg (422.28 KiB) Viewed 2530 times
Seduction 101 (Sunny finds her new toys).jpg
Seduction 101 (Sunny finds her new toys).jpg (643.93 KiB) Viewed 2530 times
Seduction 101 (Class Begins).jpg
Seduction 101 (Class Begins).jpg (646.51 KiB) Viewed 2530 times
Seduction 101 (Helping teacher with her bra).jpg
Seduction 101 (Helping teacher with her bra).jpg (554.12 KiB) Viewed 2530 times
Seduction 101 (Sensual Love).jpg
Seduction 101 (Sensual Love).jpg (770.64 KiB) Viewed 2530 times
Seduction 101 (Playing possum).jpg
Seduction 101 (Playing possum).jpg (665.92 KiB) Viewed 2530 times
*Hey, a picture's worth a thousand words. If these vids get your juices flowing or turn your crank, go purchase this vid today! :thanks:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'