Solaria in BROKEN by TBFE

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

TBFEs Broken - Natalia Starr.png
TBFEs Broken - Natalia Starr.png (392.27 KiB) Viewed 4233 times
Okay Supergirl fans, we have a new contender for Sexy Supergirl Actress/Model. The Battle For Earth (TBFE) has a new video out for Jan 2021 featuring Natalia Starr. She plays Solaria (a Supergirl type heroine) in, "BROKEN" and she looks extra fine. I have been a fan of many of TBFE's casting choices for the Supergirl/Solaria heroine. Miss Starr has definitely taking the top spot. From the trailer and generous snaps on their website (https://www.thebattleforearth.com/broken) I am initially enamored by Miss Starr's portrayal of a SHIP. I hope this is just the beginning and that there is FAR more Natalia Starr as Supergirl/Solaria in our future. TBFE, two thumbs up for continued fantastic casting, and a HUGE thanks for Natalia Starr bringing an amazing fantasy to life for us.

As a side note, the success of a great SHIP project HEAVILY weighs on a REALLY great villain putting a sexy heroine in danger of losing her battle for: justice, good of mortals, and of course, her virtue ;) The bad guy in this film definitely puts our intrepid heroine to task, and in the end, does quite the dastardly job on Solaria.

Check her out. Tell me what you think.