Coming to heroineperil,com. Keri Spectrum

Home of Live Action Superheroine/Damsel in Distress Videos
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Keri Spectrum,seen at sleeperkidsworld and clips4sale. No shoot date or character has been developed so feel free to suggest something. Here's a preview picture for you all
Attachments
KeriSpectrum-13.jpg
KeriSpectrum-13.jpg (339.84 KiB) Viewed 5199 times
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wow, Keri's really stepping into the same scene as her friend Cali eh? Well, she's a gorgeous girl so I'm glad she's on board!
ilikechicken
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

if she's a masked heroine of some kind, i'm sold
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Any body thought to ask her what is her favorite & what Character would she give her to protray, it alwats seems to come out, in the performance

just a thought ?
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

She'd make a great villainess. She has real world wrestling experience (collegiate-style, not pro wrestling), and can definitely handle a fight scene.

I actually ordered a custom video from SKW where Keri played a bad girl who tangled with Bounty Hunter Sumiko. I was very happy with the result.

She'd also probably be a good heroine for a scenario where you want the heroine to actually win. She can quite convincingly win a fight.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

chloroform and OTS please!
fog
Henchman
Henchman

What a gorgous woman
smart00
Neophyte
Neophyte

Would love to see her in a powergirl type outfit being defeated in a wrestling type match. One with a lot of back and forth but where she gets trapped in holds where she is helplessly displayed for a bit but able to continue to struggle til she gets free. Vote against mask and hose. Just love where she struggles and is able to move but not escape. Definitely on the good heroine losing side.
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I agree with the Power Girl suggestion. Of course, any chance for topless shots and fake blood / bruises would be great too.
nikolai68
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

You're definitely gonna want a costume that shows off her fantastic breasts... so please, no breast-flattening onesies. The Powergirl suggestion above would work well for her body!
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Love the Powergirl idea. Prefer the outfit where she's caped. And I agree: Keri Spectrum is a very gorgeous woman.