Interrogation Set

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey,

Just thought I would upload a pic from our new interrogation set we are building.
Attachments
397404440.jpg
397404440.jpg (51.34 KiB) Viewed 5186 times
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

We're still adding things to it, but that's the basic look... I have a few ideas..Most likely by the weekend I'll have a plan for it..
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Very nice....had an x files feel too.....i gues it could also have a xxxFiles feel too!
Look forward to seeing it in use
Mamooche
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

This could be sexy. Hopefully an unconscious heroine awakens strapped down to this table after a nice dose of chloroform!
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Awww, I was hoping for a picture of some one being interogated! ;-)
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Reminds me of "Powers." The blue light drains a super's powers, right? :)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Imagineer wrote:Reminds me of "Powers." The blue light drains a super's powers, right? :)
You're on the right track!

This was actually the prototype. We are making another one that will be all green and the table will be a little more interactive.. I wonder who THAT will be for :twisted:
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in action! =D>
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Looks Cool!

A superheroine on the interrogation table strapped down and surrounded by villains, oh the possibilities!

xxxFiles, nice...
Raven33
Neophyte
Neophyte

Oh that is looking very ominous, for the heroines that is, now all we need is the mad scientist/interrogation expert.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Oh man...if you could get that thing to tilt up, like Wonder Woman vs. Fausta (Remember Lynda being strapped to that table then raised up).....WOW!!! That would be incredible.

It would probably be to costly....adding a piston and compressor....but just....WOW! :lol:
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Definitely need to have a superlady in there soon MH, set looks awesome.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:We are building one exclusively for a Super lady :)
Sounds awesome Mighty!!!! Cannot wait to see a Superwoman in peril on a set like that, hopefully slowly been weakened and destroyed by kryptonite, keep up the good work!!!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's going to be pretty elaborate, Green K room with a kryptonite infused table. I had some great ideas for it.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

So looking forward to seeing it and see Supergirl powerless in there!
Tarrant
Neophyte
Neophyte

Looking to see how Supergirl is having her costume shredded by the villains before they start the variety of probes...
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes it's going to be quite the production... Lots of probing and experiments to see how much the girl of steel can take. But she also gets to kick some major ass in the video as well...
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sounds awesome, Supergirl kicking ass before been slowly weakened and defeated by kryptonite then hvaving every inch of her hot body explored!!! I cannot wait for this video!!!! Who you thinking of casting for the Girl of Steel Mighty?
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Anyone remember that episode from Star Trek the Next Generation, where Riker, Jordie, and some other crew members were have "dreams" of being abducted? Troi helped them in remembering what exactly happened during their dream...and they all described this table that they were strapped in....there were blades, needles, and a few other "probing" devices that they all were able to recall. The camera for that clip gave an awesome POW shot looking up from the table in a groggy state where they were seeing all of these implements above them and a few of their abductors looking down and reaching for these "tools".

Just an awesome scene that would be REALLY COOL to see again with Supergirl, or Wonder Woman as the victim. :D