Knightwoman's future?

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I take it that Emily Addison's exclusive contract with Twistys.com will prevent her from shooting any HypOnlineMedia videos until July 2013 at the earliest? If so, what are the plans for the Knightwoman character in the meantime?

Of the current crop of lovelies in the Hypverse, may I humbly suggest the following ladies as potential replacements (either temporary or permanent) for Emily:

"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Kendra would be awesome, especially she's already the sexiest Batwoman! :)
huphiziah
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Kendra definitely! Dani's too much the constant bad girl to play knightwoman I think.
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

I approve of all of the above.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

No Kendra won't do since she isn't in California and doesn't travel here enough. I am in the hunt for someone local and with some fighting ability since I have some great plans for this character. I wan't a new face altogether.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Actually we were dealt a triple blow on this one since we also lost Brett Rossi who was doing a turn as SuperGirl (ArgonGirl) and also Taylor Vixen who did great as Wonder Star. They both, along with Emily, signed contracts with Twistys. I think it's great for them!!
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

but unfortunate for people like yourself
thelordharry
Henchman
Henchman

I'm all for someone new! I can't imagine there's any shortage of appropriate hotties in California :)
huphiziah
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I thank MH will fine,change is gd in this case.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That's good news about the imminent recast, MH. I'm sad to see Emily go, but I'm also pretty keen to see a new girl in (and out of) the Knightwoman costume.

It's a bit like getting a new Doctor Who, only with lady bits and spandex.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

May I humbly suggest other ladies who I think would be amazing as KnightWoman?

Lucky O'Shea. Already a regular in the Hypverse, a feisty fighter and a great performer. Plus she's stunning.

Miss CJ the Model. Rapidly becoming one of the hottest names in the genre. Another stunner and a top class actress.

Sarah Jain. A previous ArgonGirl and SkyFire. I would love to see this lovely lady do more SH stuff.

Gigi Allens. Another gorgeous newcomer (to this genre) who is taking the SH Peril world by storm.

Angela Sommers. No stranger to Bat-themed characters and one of the sexiest superheroine actresses I've ever seen.

(All promotional images have been previously hyperlinked on SuperheroineForum.)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

How rude of me to forget the incredible Callie Calypso.

While Emily Addison will be greatly missed as KnightWoman, I can't wait to see who steps into those purple boots next.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

A fantastic list so far. I have a couple of my own that I've been looking at as well. I might have to have a poll about this :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Need more Heather West myself,or is she "stuck" over at Velvets?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Knightwoman and Electra Woman Orgasmic Tales????? :)
Actually ANYTHING with Shyla,Heather,Kendra,Miss CJ would be a buy for me :)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

The deal with Heather is she doesn't travel, so I would have to go to her OR get her over here for a really short period of time. Which might not be beneficial for her. Neither deal is off the table and I talk to her from time to time.

Shyla is coming back full time to our studios, so we'll be shooting something in July....Im hoping to have her new costume by then!
Although I might also want her to do another starring role as Supernerd again so, we'll see...
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:The deal with Heather is she doesn't travel, so I would have to go to her OR get her over here for a really short period of time. Which might not be beneficial for her. Neither deal is off the table and I talk to her from time to time.

Shyla is coming back full time to our studios, so we'll be shooting something in July....Im hoping to have her new costume by then!
Although I might also want her to do another starring role as Supernerd again so, we'll see...
Great to hear we'll be seeing more of Shyla Jennings. Will she be your regular Robyn?

I can't wait to see some villainesses give her a good licking. :evil:
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Regardless of whether or not you cast Gigi as KnightWoman, will we be seeing Miss Allens in the Hypverse soon?