The MOTHER of all custom videos?

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good. I should have some news about the other girl soon. Ive been working on another non-superheroine related project that I will tell you all about as soon as soon as I get permission.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Did u want ne to do anything that else with script? Caus I trust your judgment on how to trim it.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Did u want ne to do anything that else with script? Caus I trust your judgment on how to trim it.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

We will probably have to trim here and there.

I should have some news this weekend about a new possible girl. I will be using her for one of my other projects and I think she would be a good fit for this one too...

MH
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Unmaskee wrote:Yes as HA says, I do want the bottom of the mask to stay in place, if it can, when the top is being removed. Can we at least have the 'stunt cowl' option just so that the mask can be removed in a more 'slipped backward' fashion...

I have no objections to Veronica as Knightwoman. I think Sam is possibly a bit cuter but I don't mind which.
Well, we now have a definitive answer on how far back the Knightwoman mask can go. As you can see in the final pic, it will stretch enough to expose her face, but not enough to be pulled back like a hood.

I personally wouldn't mind it being left like this for a while and then pulled off completely.

I hope MH doesn't mind me posting a few unmasking pics (only visible to logged-in forum members) from the latest video.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (273.29 KiB) Viewed 23295 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (277.99 KiB) Viewed 23295 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (246.48 KiB) Viewed 23295 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (261.34 KiB) Viewed 23295 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (263.44 KiB) Viewed 23295 times
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

I reckon it will stretch enough to be pulled back like a hood, the problem here is that the villainess is wearing gloves so it tended to slip out of her grip. I don't mind it being in this position for a while just so long as the initial lift is not from the bottom of the eye holes.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I agree. Unmasking from under the the eyeholes means that the villainess's arm obscures our view of the magic moment when the mask slides past the heroine's eyelids. If the villainess could instead stand behind and pull from the back, we would get a clear shot of the mask sliding up the heroine's face.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

Indeed that is what we want. I think it will be a lot easier with non gloved hands.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Arre we still interested in this project?
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

I definitely am.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, and great news, the girl that I wanted has agreed and we are just working out some small scheduling issues. I am going to shoot her in another video first, just to make sure everything will work out but I am sure it will and then we will be on track to shoot this video!

MH
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:Yes, and great news, the girl that I wanted has agreed and we are just working out some small scheduling issues. I am going to shoot her in another video first, just to make sure everything will work out but I am sure it will and then we will be on track to shoot this video!

MH

Who is it? I don't want to be a pain, but what if we like someone else better? I mean we are paying for the custom, shouldn't we have options? Are we set with the Bat Girl character? Or is this the Bat girl character and Super Girl is still open? It's been so long now I kinda forgot where we are.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm not really bothered about the name of the Bat character, just as long as she's wearing the exact skintight mask (from the photos above) and tights. If she's the established character of Knightwoman, then part of her backstory has been set-up with the shots of "Stately Jane Manor" in the Rise of Cleopatra video. If, however, she's a new Bat or Knight character, we can make her a librarian or something else.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I meant the actress H.A. are we set with the Actress to play Bat Girl, or is this mystery woman to play her. Because I would like to know who is going to be available for Super Girl. What if we don't like this mystery lady?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

My mistake, sorry. Unmaskee, Liz and I were all happy with Samantha Ryan as Knightwoman if she's still available for customs.

If Sam's not available, maybe Veronica Ricci?

If we don't see MH's mystery Supergirl as being the right fit for the video, I'm sure he'll be fine with us asking for someone else.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well you have choices now. I thought we wanted Sam as the bat character, but Emily is also available again and we'll be shooting with her a lot.

The character I have been mysterious about is the Supergirl character which I am sure you are going to like, but if you don't there are options.

MH
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

We're spoilt for choice with all these gorgeous Knightwomen. Samantha Ryan would be my first choice, but I'd be more that happy to see Emily or Veronica if others prefer.

Just thinking about the costume design for the Knight/Bat character, would anyone else be interested in something a bit like the Silver Age Batgirl costume?

It would consist of:

:ybat: Purple and black skintight mask from the Knightwoman costume. This is the one part I absolutely want.

:ybat: Purple and yellow cape worn by KW in "Rise of Cleopatra". The blue and yellow cape from the more recent videos would also be fine, but the purple/yellow one just seems to coordinate with the mask and "hang" better to my eyes
:ybat: Either of these utility belts would be fine, but the one with the shield symbol would only work if we go with Knightwoman or another Knight-y character.

:ybat: Yellow Bat gloves from the "Heroine Transformations!" Knightgirl costume or the current purple Knightwoman gloves.
:ybat: Yellow boots from the "Heroine Transformations!" Knightgirl costume or the current purple Knightwoman boots.

:ybat: Black high-collared leotard from "Lady C Returns" and "Heroine Escapades". These leotards also open at the crotch, meaning it would be much easier to keep the model in full costume during the sex scene. Also, if we want any costume destruction, I expect it would be much cheaper to destroy a black leotard than a "Zentai" costume.

By the way, whatever happened to the "Heroine Escapades" villainess Delila? She was cute as buttons when they pulled the mask off her.

:ybat: Opaque black tights which get ripped open to reveal tan tights underneath, as DrObiCaffi suggested.

All that's missing is a yellow Bat or Knight-shield symbol on the chest. I was thinking this could just be stuck-on and then ripped-off as part of the heroine's humiliation.

If people prefer the existing (and fantastic) Knightwoman costumes, I'll be fine with that. I'm just toying with the idea of darker costume which essentially stays on but opens at the crotch to reveal all those lovely pink Knightbits underneath.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I LOVE the IDEA of the Black Knight Woman costume! That would be my first choice. If we go with the purple though I prefer the Less revealing costume. More believable as a heroine with a tamer costume making it that much hotter when she is taken advantage of. But as I've said from the get-go, Knight Woman is all you guys. My main thing is Super Girl and her peril! <<<drool>>>

So MH, when do we get to find out who this mystery woman is? I'm GOING CRAZY over here! lol!
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

Samantha Ryan is certainly my preference for the bat character and I agree about the less revealing costume.

Other than that I'm not too fussed as long as the unmasking is done properly.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:Actually the original Knightwoman cape is black and purple which we are in the process of remaking.
Excellent news. I always liked the original colours, but the cape itself was let down by the short length and the tie-strings.

If the new purple and black cape is going to be ready in time, maybe the purple gloves and boots would work best with the black leotard and tights? (The yellow Bat gloves may be more authentically Batgirl-ish, but the purple opera gloves look much sexier to me.)

So, assuming everything would fit Samantha (or whoever), you will have virtually everything you need for my proposed costume:

:ybat: Purple and black skintight mask
:ybat: Purple and black cape (in progress)
:ybat: Black turtleneck leotard with popper crotch
:ybat: Black opaque tights
:ybat: Tan peavey tights
:ybat: Purple opera gloves
:ybat: Purple boots
:ybat: Utility belt, with or without Knight-shield emblem

The finishing touch would be a yellow Bat or Knight-shield chest emblem. I was thinking something like the emblem sticker from Adam West's costume would be fairly straightforward to print-out and stick-on.

Is there any news on the new Supergirl costume?
Unmaskee wrote:Samantha Ryan is certainly my preference for the bat character and I agree about the less revealing costume.

Other than that I'm not too fussed as long as the unmasking is done properly.
I too would like to see the mask go all the way back, like a hood. The question is whether that can be achieved with a mouth-hole which is not designed to be pulled back 180 degrees over the wearer's entire head?

I'm going to speak heresy against my favorite mask, but maybe the stitching could be weakened so that it falls apart in the right places (without ripping) when it's pulled back?

Do you have more than one of these masks in-stock, MH? Would the "stunt mask" idea be do-able?
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

Maybe if the mask/cowl can be redesigned slightly so that the gap can be a little wider. I still think in the video snapshotted previously it would have gone over if the unmasker hadn't be wearing gloves.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Unmaskee wrote:Maybe if the mask/cowl can be redesigned slightly so that the gap can be a little wider. I still think in the video snapshotted previously it would have gone over if the unmasker hadn't be wearing gloves.
Maybe. The top pic of Kendra in profile shows how much further the mask needed to go. It looks pretty much stretched to the limit.

By the look of the stitching, the spots which could be most easily weakened are the horizontal two-inch seams which connect the neck piece to the sides. (Highlighted in the bottom pic.) Undoing these would allow the top to flop back with the bottom of the mask remaining in place.

It looks very much as though the sides tuck under the the neck piece, so hopefully the small amount of stitching could be undone temporarily without the whole thing losing its shape before the grand pullback.
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

I can't know for sure but I reckon it would depend on where it's being pulled from. Considering it was being pulled by the ears that might have been the issue. At the point shown the mask needs to go back more than up.

If it was more from the back of the cowl that would allow greater slippage of the eye part I think. But yes if the join on the cowl was a little further back that would guarantee it.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hmmm, the black eye section seems pretty stretchy. But it's also the part that was snagging on Kendra's forehead in the last video.

Maybe the unmasker could stand behind Knightwoman and grab the mask from the top or the back, giving us a full unobstructed view of the magic moment when the black eye section slides up KW's face. When it's up on the model's forehead and her face is fully revealed, the unmasker could then reach forward and get a firm grip under the eyeholes with both hands, lifting and pulling the mask back as far as it will go.
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

From the rear is my preferred location as it does offer that full unobstructed view.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A shot like this one would be ideal:

A medium close-up of Knightwoman on her knees with the evil Supergirl stood looming behind her. Supergirl grips the top of the mask and gradually starts to gather a clawful of the of the purple spandex. We see the horror on Knightwoman's face as the black 'domino' section slowly slides up and the world can finally see who she really is.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Heroine Addict wrote:
I'm going to speak heresy against my favorite mask, but maybe the stitching could be weakened so that it falls apart in the right places (without ripping) when it's pulled back?

Do you have more than one of these masks in-stock, MH? Would the "stunt mask" idea be do-able?

Welp, we can try to make one. Many have tried and failed which is why I keep going back to this old mask, which has somehow survived almost 8 years of abuse. Even the people that originally made the mask made another one that wasn't exactly the same. This one was the best fit.

I have a new costume person that we can try and make a pattern out of this one....OR, we could destroy this one and then have another video where Knightwoman has to have a new mask made :)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote: Welp, we can try to make one. Many have tried and failed which is why I keep going back to this old mask, which has somehow survived almost 8 years of abuse. Even the people that originally made the mask made another one that wasn't exactly the same. This one was the best fit.
Is that the one Onyx wore in the Heroine Wrestling video? That thing was weird.
MightyHypnotic wrote: I have a new costume person that we can try and make a pattern out of this one....OR, we could destroy this one and then have another video where Knightwoman has to have a new mask made :)
Destruction seems like a last resort, lest your Knightwoman mask ends up like the cake in MacArthur Park. Having said that, if your costume person could replicate the perfect 'recipe', there could be mask-ripping aplenty. You could also have variants made for Catwoman and maybe a female DareDevil.

In terms of modifying the original for the 'hood' effect, would it be viable for your costume person to unstitch the seams I highlighted above and fit zippers, poppers or velcro strips? These two seams run along the wearer's jawline and are only usually visible when KW tilts her head back. Would this give enough leeway for the mask to be pulled back without being destroyed?

If this isn't possible, we could alternatively have a pullback which goes as far as Kendra's recent unmasking and then have the mask pulled off completely. For me, the crucial moment is when the 'domino' section slides up past the wearer's eyes. Once the face has been revealed, we have already reached the point of no return for our heroine. What happens next is just tidying-up so the model looks better with her hair down.

Would that combo of a pullback and then a full removal be OK with Unmaskee?
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

I guess if it's all we can do it will have to do. I'd really like to see the hood around the back of the head thing but if it's just simply impossible well...

By the way due to finances now I can't contribute any money until the end of august. Apols if this slows things down somewhat. Had an awful lot to spend this month.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Well, seeing how we were supposed to shoot this in February, I'm not holding my breath for the end of August.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Model Alison Tyler tweeted this BTS pic of MH's tub:

https://twitter.com/MissTylerXXX
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

Things should be fine for me from end of august onwards anyway. I approve of the earlier 'from behind' angle by the way.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sounds great. Still waiting to hear who this mystery Super girl option is...
Tramnyn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I am anxious to see how this project comes out.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

DrObiCaffi wrote:Sounds great. Still waiting to hear who this mystery Super girl option is...

Hey Dr, I sent you a PM , not sure if you received it? Check your PM's.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah. I saw it. Thanks. Do we have a price or an estimated shoot time yet?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Title idea: With the announcement of a World's Finest movie featuring Superman and Batman, maybe we could call our Super/Bat video World's Feistiest?
Attachments
wf.jpg
wf.jpg (200.29 KiB) Viewed 22603 times
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sounds good to me HA, just wish we could get a price, a super girl and a start date...
hugotom51
Neophyte
Neophyte

I would like to participate also
I would be in for at least 20 maybe more.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Awesome hugotom, u happy with the script? I think we are getting close. Main hurdle- SUPER GIRL!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow! This pic from Shakeshift is incredibly hot. I would love to see Knightwoman in this pose before we zoom-in for the medium close-up of the unmasking.

http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=21007

Also, is there any news on the potential Supergirl model?
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I love the tights she is wearing too! Super hot!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Remember the SG model from the Argon Girl Transformed video mentioned earlier in the thread?
http://www.hypnoticsworld.com/viddetail.php?id=259

Well, Sarah Jain is back and she's looking pretty damn fine in the new Punished Heroines video.
http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21101

(No tights, unfortunately.)

What do you think, DrObiCaffi? Is Sarah still bookable, MH?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

She's totally still bookable. What sucks is she used to live the next town over from me. Now I think she is in the San Fran area. No biggie, I'll just tell her to get her ass back to L.A.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I still prefer the others we've discussed recently, including her foe in that same moviehttp://www.hypnoticsworld.com/viddetail.php?id=259. Sorry.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

From this thread: http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=22056Subject: New Changes Coming To The Studio!
DrObiCaffi wrote:Any updates on our custom? Any solutions to the dunking scene? Did you read my suggestion on how to shoot it???
What was your dunking suggestion, DrObiCaffi?
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Pretty sure u've seen this before but here it is....

Ideally there WOULD be a some sort of device that the heroine would be bound to that would slowly lower her into the pool, but that would probably be a huge expensive project so I thought if there was something that could be angled into a pool or tub like a slide, the model could be bound and slid up and down into and out of the water from someone off camera. If she was bound to a board or a sled of some sort, maybe she can be raised up and down. A very key shot to me is a close-up of her pantyhosed-feet when they hit the water for the first time, then back to a shot of her head tilting back and her back arching in pain as she feels that first blast, then back to her feet, legs and eventual whole costume going into the water. She is stopped when the water reaches her neck or shoulders, keeping her head out of the water and we see her twitch and shake and scream as much as she can through the gag in her mouth. The villain then pulls her out and taunts her and gropes her wet body giving the audience a GREAT shot at her bound wet, breathing heavily. this repeats twice , the twitches and screams weaken as she does, the 3rd dunk leaves her unconscious and she is awakened later bound again still a little wet so that the villain may have his way with her to "plant his seed" completing the transformation process. Again, this is all written in more detail in the script.

I think for the lowering her in scene, someone can slide her down some sort of slide, all we need is a close-up of her feet going in, so then the top half of her is free for someone to lift/slide her up and down.