The MOTHER of all custom videos?

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks for the explanation. What sort of slide did you have in mind? Also, to get the shot you want from the angle you want, wouldn't the camera operator need to be stood in the pool?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

No. A side angle Shit should work...
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrObiCaffi wrote:No. A side angle Shit should work...
Surely you mean a side angle shot? Nobody wants to see "2 Heroines, 1 Cup". :D
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Lol!!!! That is EXACTLY what I meant. Too funny!!!!!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If MH can source a pool which has a slide, the act of of dunking a girl (even a very light and slim girl) would most probably be a two-man job with a man stood either side of the slide. It might be difficult to get side-angle shots as one of the dunkers would be blocking our view of Supergirl.

If there's going to be a board involved, then SG would be much too heavy and awkward to lower into the water by hand. There would need to be some sort of mechanism rigged-up, which takes us into megabucks stuntprop territory. Plus there's the safety aspect of dunking a bound and gagged girl into a pool and the precision required to ensure her head stays out of the water.

I don't want to come across as negative. It's just that this idea came out of the $150-per-model deal that MH was offering in 2012. While sex/nudity and specific costumes may add a few dollars here and there, a bespoke stuntprop seems likely to add many hundreds to the price.

If this video is ever going to happen, we really, really need some feedback on how the dunking can be achieved safely, easily and affordably.
admin

Ok, just to clarify, the dunking scene, if the actress is being slid in from a slide, I am assuming she is being lowered in by ropes, with offscreen or onscreen goons doing the dunking?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm pretty sure off-screen goons with ropes is what DrObiCaffi is suggesting, yes.

DOC may need to clarify what he means by slide? I've never seen a perfectly flat pool slide which could be used to lower a bondage board on ropes. (I only mentioned having the goons stood either side and lowering SG into the water by hand because that would seem to be only way to do that scene with a standard pool slide.)
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Well I was thinking something could be used like a slide. If we have a close up of her feet going in, some random guy could slide her until they got in the shot. Her hands wouldn't even need to be bound for that shot. Then when you cut back to her whole body in the pool, just have her sitting on the slide again. Thats just the way I saw it happening. Cut away before showing anyone lowering her into the pool. Them vice versa when e see her raised from the pool.
TheGrandWizzardOfPeril
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey, guys is it to late to contribute?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrObiCaffi wrote:Well I was thinking something could be used like a slide.
I guess it depends on what sort of thing you had in mind? Actual pool slides are pretty expensive. So any alternative we request would need to be a sturdy item which is at least six feet long and has an extremely smooth surface.
DrObiCaffi wrote:If we have a close up of her feet going in, some random guy could slide her until they got in the shot. Her hands wouldn't even need to be bound for that shot. Then when you cut back to her whole body in the pool, just have her sitting on the slide again. Thats just the way I saw it happening. Cut away before showing anyone lowering her into the pool. Them vice versa when e see her raised from the pool.
I agree. Whatever techniques MH ends up using when he turns our ideas into a reality, the main priority of this custom is capturing those key "money shots".
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Well I've said from the get-go I'm open to some sort of variation of the scene if there is an easier variation. the main things I would like to see are close ups of the bound pantyhosed feet going in and coming out of the water, Her chest thrusts up and her head back as she first hits the water. and plenty of shots of supergirl bound and wet. Maybe a longer cape wrapped around her at times, sticking to her. The villain moves it aside to feel her up a little... i could be ok with some form of variation to that,
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Did this ever happen?
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Short answer: No.

Long answer: No, it didn't happen.

If it is ever going to happen, I think it would be a matter of establishing who is still interested/involved and rewriting the script from the ground up.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I'm still interested. I like the basic principal of the project but I'm coming to terms with the fact that my highlight scene will be to difficult to pull off. I have a few ideas for cooking to replace it. I'll try to put it into words and get back to you all. In the meantime i would love To hear ideas from everyone else
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MH seems open to the concept of water peril. I'm not sure how easy it would be to lower a girl on a suspended board into water, though.

I may have suggested this earlier, but bondage spreader bars on the wrists and ankles would give the same immobility while making it much easier and safer for villains/henchmen to slowly lower the model into the water.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Isn't it the grandmother of all custom videos by now? ;)

Not my bag gents but good luck with it. Hope it comes good for you.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:Isn't it the grandmother of all custom videos by now? ;)
Choking on Werther's Originals could be a peril. :smart:
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

How water peril might look in the grandmother of all custom videos...

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I also have this nifty thing in the studio :)

20131022_204622.jpg
20131022_204622.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 5960 times
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

That's a jacuzzi on the bottom with a windowed panel..
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

my main thing is I want a clear shot of Super Girl bound and wet wearing tights!