Want To Be A Henchman!? - Southern California

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all,

We are going to start using some more henchmen in our productions, so I am starting the casting process, which really isn't much of a process.

I am going to be running some ads, but I figure let's start at a real good source, this forum!

If you live in the southern California area or you are visiting and want to help out with our productions, send me a PM through here or you can also email me at info(at)hyponlinemedia(dot)com.

You have to be able to act in a professional manner. I know it might not be easy with some of the talent we have coming through the studio, but professionalism and respect for the girls is a must!
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

I guess being an aging skinny guy with bad knees and a sore back - who lives in Australia - probably disqualifies me, right?

Anyway, I'll have my imaginary people talk to your actual people... we'll do pretend lunch...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have over 10 years experience in ots carries and I graduated first in my class in forced orgasms. :)
In almost every occasion,I am willing to sleep with the models.

Richard
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

sabrejack wrote:I guess being an aging skinny guy with bad knees and a sore back - who lives in Australia - probably disqualifies me, right?

Anyway, I'll have my imaginary people talk to your actual people... we'll do pretend lunch...
Well, you don't have to wrestle them. Bring a pipe or some kind of hi-tech beam gun. :)
Richpartist wrote: I have over 10 years experience in ots carries and I graduated first in my class in forced orgasms.
In almost every occasion,I am willing to sleep with the models.

Richard
Well then, you'll be doing better than me! :hq:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

lol,whoever you get will be the luckiest sob alive.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Richpartist wrote:lol,whoever you get will be the luckiest sob alive.
Actually shoots aren't like that. Yes you get to hang around with attractive women but think about it like a diabetic in a candy store. You can't flirt, most certainly can't hit on them, no bad language, certainly no touching, no staring, no comments like "you sure do have nice jugs". You don't ever dare look like you're getting excited in any way. NEVER SWEAR. When you do have to touch them you only do so for the shoot then stop and you never touch them in an affectionate way. And no matter how much they flirt they never mean it.
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

sounds like life with my x wife
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

No "accidently" touching while you have them over your shoulder?Sounds like someones idea of hell my friends!! :) Still.....I wouldn't mind the idea of having a beauty ots or pretending to knock her out.As for NOT getting "excited" while doing both or either....no promises :)
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

In my dreams!
try to see 1984 Directors Cut. I only wish I was that BIG brute. :thumbup:
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

MH is right. It's all so horribly.... polite at a shoot. Looky, but no touchy.

And absolutely when the models flirt with you, none of them mean it at ALL. They're just fishing to see who is willing to buy steak-and-lobster dinner for them after the shoot's over. In the industry we call the guys who fall for it 'panty-dumps' because there's always some guy who thinks he's going to get into a girl's panties who dumps a ton of money only to be proven completely wrong and saddled with a massive bill for food and drinks.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I've always seen it more as a test as in if you fall for the flirting then that shows you're unprofessional and so probably not a good client. But yes you can easily be taken for a ride so professionalism is also for your protection as well as the girl's.
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

sorry I'm a bit off track MH.......I remember in 2006 DanO at SHC had an issue with Ultrawoman. I don't know her name...but DanO explained she wasn't very happy when the Trophy Hunter was fondling her. Even though he wore gloves. I am sure Mr X knows the inner details.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

@MH - If I've got a stateside trip at some point I'd definitely give you a bell.

Being a henchman can be some serious fun, when not waiting around for your scene to come up - which is 99% of your time.

If you're immature about it and have the "Kwar I'd like to screw her" attitude, probably not for you. However if you can actually act like a gentleman then can be a good laugh.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

mrestfla wrote:sorry I'm a bit off track MH.......I remember in 2006 DanO at SHC had an issue with Ultrawoman. I don't know her name...but DanO explained she wasn't very happy when the Trophy Hunter was fondling her. Even though he wore gloves. I am sure Mr X knows the inner details.

That's always an issue regardless. I tended to do better than DanO in those areas simply because I looked less harmless ie a lot of models would say I remind them of their brother (which has no end to creepy to it). But you'll always get a model that doesn't want to be touched. Comes with the territory. That's why you touch them ONLY when told to and when its agreed upon then you stop IMMEDIATELY. Some models will laugh "grab my boobies" while others will treat you like the nerd at the high school prom. That's why all conditions of the shoot have to be clear before shooting ie she KNOWS there will be fondling. Don't know about 2006. everything was new back then so its harder to work with people who are strangers.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Actually Shake, it was Mr. X who made the post you're referring to.

But over time you build a trust with certain models and it works. Other times, girls will tell you up front what their limits are. Some only want to interract with their BF, which is ok. I guess Im pretty good at weeding out the problem girls, I've never really had an issue with the fondling thing in almost 10 years.

By problem girls I mean girls who indicate that they are up for what you're shooting, only to arrive and change their mind, or what have you.

So basically Im just trying to build a little cadre of dudes that we can trust and make some fun movies.

Don't forget a lot of the girls that do this work know exactly what we're doing and, as fetish models, they are down for making the kinds of movies we like to see, so being fondled or tormented or carried or bound or footworshipped is just another day at the office for them.

@swampy if you're in the area let me know. Also, Ive been threatening to travel to the UK for some time now. I might actually do it this year. if so I will hit you up.

One final anecdote, when I started this I was a lot slimmer and the last 2 years I really put some pounds on, (which I am working to lose) but before when I met a strange girl the whole wrestling/fondling thing wasn't an issue. But NOW when some new girls meet me for the first time I can tell they are a little taken back, which is pretty funny... But it all works out in the end.

I just get Annie Cruz to do my dirty work for me. :)
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Uh, anyone in the Rochester, NY area looking for the same thing? LOL. In all seriousness I always thought it looked like fun shooting these videos. I know there must be TOUGH times as well but watching the behind the scenes footage from various SHG-Media projects made me really want to try it. I have always been one of those dudes who had more woman friends than man friends. I have always worked at jobs where more woman tend to work (library, schools etc) and always had that "friends with him but not date him" type of relationship with plenty of woman. Seems like that would work well in this genre.

Anyway I have always thought I could do well in this buz. I have a little back round in entertaining. I did stand-up comedy for about 10 years, I worked in local radio, and i have an associates degree in communications. Part of me really wants to just run away and give this a shot. LOL. In the end I'm probably just too much of a chicken! Oh well. A guy can dream.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

MH, sorry about that. My bad.

I'm going to be in the Los Angeles area for work-related reasons in January for a week. Maybe we can collaborate on something?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

DrObiCaffi wrote:Uh, anyone in the Rochester, NY area looking for the same thing? LOL. In all seriousness I always thought it looked like fun shooting these videos. I know there must be TOUGH times as well but watching the behind the scenes footage from various SHG-Media projects made me really want to try it. I have always been one of those dudes who had more woman friends than man friends. I have always worked at jobs where more woman tend to work (library, schools etc) and always had that "friends with him but not date him" type of relationship with plenty of woman. Seems like that would work well in this genre.

Anyway I have always thought I could do well in this buz. I have a little back round in entertaining. I did stand-up comedy for about 10 years, I worked in local radio, and i have an associates degree in communications. Part of me really wants to just run away and give this a shot. LOL. In the end I'm probably just too much of a chicken! Oh well. A guy can dream.
I live in Rochester and would love to do this. Been a dream of mine to be involved in a video shoot like this. Done a bunch of film work, but never any fetish work. You planning on making a video here in town?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mamooche to answer your question we have a few videos coming out very soon. Im getting back into shooting again.

@Shakeshift yeah, sounds great!
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I'll PM you with details after I set something up at Fetishcon with one of the west coast models, MH.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mamooche, I wish I had the balls to give it a shot. I'm in a rut right now personally and professionally. This is something I could really get excited about. Not too sure my wife would be to crazy about it though. Lol. I have been considering leaving her though. Maybe if I do I'll hit you up. I just need to grow a pair and get myself going. Lol. Sorry to get so personal.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

haha damn. Well do what you do man. Dont hesitate to PM me.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Same with you. If you decide to give it a shot, maybe I can sneak out and help. My wife does work over nights at a hospital. Should be easy enough to get out every other weekend. :-p
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

'Henchmen' originally looked after the horses particularly whilst the Lord of the Manor was getting tanked up in a hostelry, then when his drunken nibs started fights, they were the ones who settled it and got him home, hence the association with bully boys looking after the boss.

With all that in mind, will there be much tending of horses at this shoot?
;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).