Shooting With Jayden Cole Today!

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

That's very strange. :hmmm: Almost everybody here in this forum was constantly asking MH to release the new Princess Paradise video. And now it's available, and there is almost no feedback. :no:
getoffthshed12000
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I see feedback! It's there, I see it! :) I'll even add mine! Though we waited quite some time for this release, I thought it was great! Very simple concept, but highly enjoyable. I'm also not a huge fan of the "let's rub a hitachi wand on her crotch until she submits" concept, so this was a nice change of pace for me. Jayden is beautiful, and has a great entranced stare. Loved the hypno emphasis, but I do have a minor quibble. The second induction was great, except that the visual effect used to slow the video interfered with getting a clear view of Jayden's eyes and facial expressions as she went under. Just my two cents.

Overall a great video, and glad MH is back in the game!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I was on the fence about that, to be honest. I might make a non hypno effect video available...it's easy to do.

What I really wanted to do was apply the blur to only the pendant which I could do but it takes time to create the effect and I wanted to get the video out there so I went a little cheap on that one :)

But I am still making the "official" announcement tonight!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Excellent. This one seems to be setting up a whole new phase of the Hypverse. Are we going to see further takedowns with Princess Paradise as the evil slave of Mighty Hypnotic?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well, the handy thing about you wearing a hood is that you can loop your expositional dialogue later on.

No need to remember a load of stuff. Just nod your head and move your jaw for a while and then give Jayden a cue to say "Yes, Master." ;)
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:Yeah Jayden and I discussed it last time we shot. I just need to write out how we will do it.
Evil Princess Paradise capturing and enslaving the other superheroines in Arkham Heights? Count me in! :evil:
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Jayden will soon be appearing as Batgirl in Bondage on Anastasia Pierce's website http://clips4sale.com/studio/5196

Here are picture's from today's video/photoshooting:
CDy3iImUEAIH0Pr.jpg-large.jpeg
CDy3iImUEAIH0Pr.jpg-large.jpeg (114.37 KiB) Viewed 8772 times
CDzY-gAUIAA1MlY.jpg
CDzY-gAUIAA1MlY.jpg (48.66 KiB) Viewed 8772 times
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Heroine Addict wrote:Excellent. This one seems to be setting up a whole new phase of the Hypverse. Are we going to see further takedowns with Princess Paradise as the evil slave of Mighty Hypnotic?
Yep, absolutely!

That's the idea.
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Will evil slave Princess Paradise misbehave and you have to take her down again aswell, MH? ;)
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Another picture from today's photoshooting with Anastasia Pierce:
CDzy7XOUgAAF00Y.jpg-large.jpeg
CDzy7XOUgAAF00Y.jpg-large.jpeg (114.44 KiB) Viewed 8758 times
:love: :love: :love:
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ivy652 wrote:What going on with the countess with her holder few months back...
Without pre-empting the full details in MH's official thread, I should alert you that the Countess is at large. That is all.
getoffthshed12000
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

MightyHypnotic wrote:I was on the fence about that, to be honest. I might make a non hypno effect video available...it's easy to do.

What I really wanted to do was apply the blur to only the pendant which I could do but it takes time to create the effect and I wanted to get the video out there so I went a little cheap on that one :)

But I am still making the "official" announcement tonight!
Sorry to bump a very old thread, but I was rewatching this video and remembered you mentioned making the video available without the blur effect. Is this still possible?
LaundryGuy101
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

God Jayden is scorching hot!!! Best redhead ever!!!!
getoffthshed12000
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

MightyHypnotic wrote:No I never did, but I can do it, after the weekend. I am rendering up a few more things...
I like the sound of that...more stuff on the way I hope!
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Finally gorgeous smokin' hot redheaded Vixen Jayden Cole was shooting new content in Mighty Hypnotic's studio with Samantha Rone.
Hopefully a sequel to Princess Paradise Taken!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/JaydenCole/s ... 642560?p=v
CeHWxabVAAA0zH9.jpg-small.jpeg
CeHWxabVAAA0zH9.jpg-small.jpeg (25.68 KiB) Viewed 7977 times
CeH8vB3UkAErlyy.jpg-small.jpeg
CeH8vB3UkAErlyy.jpg-small.jpeg (28.86 KiB) Viewed 7977 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

TomAce wrote:Finally gorgeous smokin' hot redheaded Vixen Jayden Cole was shooting new content in Mighty Hypnotic's studio with Samantha Rone.
Hopefully a sequel to Princess Paradise Taken!!

I'm not sure thats likely if she is in a Supergirl top?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Content was for their own site but conversations were had for shooting something for Superheroinesxxx in April.
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

MightyHypnotic wrote:Content was for their own site but conversations were had for shooting something for Superheroinesxxx in April.
I hope, that you have convinced her. Please, I need good news right now after just watched this trainwreck Batman v Superman...
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Fuck Yeah!!! Jayden Cole & Caroline Pierce shot a new Princess Paradise video in HypOnlineMedia's Dungeon on April 12th!

What can you tell us about that video, Mighty Hypnotic?
Cf7m6hoUYAETBja.jpg-small.jpeg
Cf7m6hoUYAETBja.jpg-small.jpeg (20.37 KiB) Viewed 7842 times
Cf48Z1mUAAAqmbo.jpg-small.jpeg
Cf48Z1mUAAAqmbo.jpg-small.jpeg (30.56 KiB) Viewed 7842 times
Cf7oPa3UsAApjzH.jpg-small.jpeg
Cf7oPa3UsAApjzH.jpg-small.jpeg (19.08 KiB) Viewed 7842 times
Cf4Wsb9UAAEq4H8.jpg-small.jpeg
Cf4Wsb9UAAEq4H8.jpg-small.jpeg (37.76 KiB) Viewed 7842 times
CgCLqN0VAAAJVC0.jpg-small.jpeg
CgCLqN0VAAAJVC0.jpg-small.jpeg (24.11 KiB) Viewed 7842 times
NV91
Neophyte
Neophyte

Yeah it's for a Custom video I ordered! Super excited to see the final product!
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

When will this be out?
NV91
Neophyte
Neophyte

ivy652 wrote:When will this be out?
Last I was told it would be a few days, but I know he's working with a new person on editing videos and such so I'm patient for it! Just looking forward to it!
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

NV91 wrote:Yeah it's for a Custom video I ordered! Super excited to see the final product!
Can you please tell us are there chloro scenes in that video? Thank you in advance.
NV91
Neophyte
Neophyte

No Chloro scenes. Sorry I'm more of the hypnosis fan stuff.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

TDiddy wrote:
8 years ago
Fuck Yeah!!! Jayden Cole & Caroline Pierce shot a new Princess Paradise video in HypOnlineMedia's Dungeon on April 12th!

What can you tell us about that video, Mighty Hypnotic?

Cf7m6hoUYAETBja.jpg-small.jpeg

Cf48Z1mUAAAqmbo.jpg-small.jpeg

Cf7oPa3UsAApjzH.jpg-small.jpeg

Cf4Wsb9UAAEq4H8.jpg-small.jpeg

CgCLqN0VAAAJVC0.jpg-small.jpeg

This was released here

http://www.hypnoticsworld.com/viddetailnew.php?id=340