Who Should Play Mysteria?

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all!

So, when it comes to villainesses in the Hypverse, a few of them have been well defined while others were just one-offs that I didn't give much thought or attention to.
As I start preparing for the reboot of the Hypverse (2.0 I guess!) there is one character that I always wanted to flesh out but never seemed to hit the right tone or, the right actress, for that matter.

When I created Mysteria I originally wanted her to be a more sensual, soft-spoken sexy version of a mentalist/villainess, which would be a good compliment to the harder, dominatrix themed Virago, (who might be making a return this year!) but I never seemed to land on an actress to play her.

I liked what Aiden Ashley did in "Mask Of Mysteria" and I thought if I had given her some good dialogue and a bit of a deeper plot/action she would really shine. I recently contacted her and she was very interested in reprising the role.

What do you guys think?
Aiden_Ashley_2012.jpg
Aiden_Ashley_2012.jpg (292.92 KiB) Viewed 2678 times
05.jpg
05.jpg (51.7 KiB) Viewed 2678 times
33.jpg
33.jpg (48.31 KiB) Viewed 2678 times
27.jpg
27.jpg (55.77 KiB) Viewed 2678 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yeah I think she ticks all the boxes.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

It would be amazing if you brought her back! She is one of the reasons I love Mask of Mysteria. Great villainess and smoking hot in that outfit as well.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

she is perfect!