Missy Rhodes in a new costume

The heroine work of Damien Woods!
SHL
Producer
Producer

Took this while working on some customs. Just thought some of you might like it.
djhooker85
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Nice costume! I would put a black utility belt with pouches on it and it would be perfect.

Is that the same lady who modeled that Girl Robin costume you posted in an earlier forum post?
SHL
Producer
Producer

djhooker85 wrote:Nice costume! I would put a black utility belt with pouches on it and it would be perfect.

Is that the same lady who modeled that Girl Robin costume you posted in an earlier forum post?
It is. We live by one another, so she is always available for heroine customs.

Her blog is here : http://missyrhodes.tumblr.com/
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Costume looking awesome, and the location is pretty cool too!

Would make a great setting for a custom.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Swampy that location looks like my bedroom!

I like the costume but I think the black belt is a bit indistinct. Maybe black belt but with a lighter/ more stylised buckle, make it stand out a little.

The lady Rhodes looks luscious
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
SHL
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:Swampy that location looks like my bedroom!

I like the costume but I think the black belt is a bit indistinct. Maybe black belt but with a lighter/ more stylised buckle, make it stand out a little.

The lady Rhodes looks luscious
Nice room! I had a week to put this outfit together, I like the belt buckle idea.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

@Tallyho - lol, well it is Wales ;P

Something to make the belt stand out would be good - a gold buckle, or one with an emblem?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

That looks like it could be WWII. Maybe Mistress Brittania? Saviour of war-torn England. Yes I added the U.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Respect MH on the spelling, but I'm in Wales. Saviour of Wales I could live with but saviour of England? Be like having a Canadian Wonder Woman.!Ay. :D
I jest, who ever she saves, Missy Rhodes looks ace.
Good luck with the project, Mr Woods. Try not to mess up my room anymore though!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
SHL
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic wrote:That looks like it could be WWII. Maybe Mistress Brittania? Saviour of war-torn England. Yes I added the U.
That would be an interesting film to make, a WWII heroine video.
SHL
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:Respect MH on the spelling, but I'm in Wales. Saviour of Wales I could live with but saviour of England? Be like having a Canadian Wonder Woman.!Ay. :D
I jest, who ever she saves, Missy Rhodes looks ace.
Good luck with the project, Mr Woods. Try not to mess up my room anymore though!

Too late :/