Robyn: Sparring Day (NOW AVAILABLE)

The heroine work of Damien Woods!
SHL
Producer
Producer

BUY HERE:
http://heroinemovies.com/store/robyn-sparring-day/

$34.99

Robyn wakes up, still at the hands of Holloway’s henchmen. Holloway has granted the men permission to tear the young heroine apart as they see fit. Robyn is already weak from her previous encounter and capturing, she stands no chance against the men as they beat and humiliate her.

(Not for those who hate foot fetish, heroine loses from beginning of video – she is completely dominated in fight, halfway through video her face becomes bruised, bad ending, no alternative ending, after credits extended ending with blood)
Attachments
Robyn_Sparring_Day_540p-1.jpg
Robyn_Sparring_Day_540p-1.jpg (194.98 KiB) Viewed 5527 times
Robyn_Sparring_Day_540p-5.jpg
Robyn_Sparring_Day_540p-5.jpg (213.09 KiB) Viewed 5527 times
Robyn_Sparring_Day_540p-10.jpg
Robyn_Sparring_Day_540p-10.jpg (193.88 KiB) Viewed 5527 times
Robyn_Sparring_Day_540p-20.jpg
Robyn_Sparring_Day_540p-20.jpg (159.78 KiB) Viewed 5527 times
Last edited by SHL 9 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bri(I think thats her name) is one of the sexiest ladies to play Robyn but I need more chloroformand ots carries with her PLEASE :)
SHL
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Bri(I think thats her name) is one of the sexiest ladies to play Robyn but I need more chloroformand ots carries with her PLEASE :)
Neither of those are in this film.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Why????? Why????????? A ots carry would be perfect,and I know she can do a chloro scene. :(
SHL
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Why????? Why????????? A ots carry would be perfect,and I know she can do a chloro scene. :(
Not the greatest excuse, but it was based on a custom. The last film had some interesting carries though.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The guy wanting a custom with this gorgeous woman DIDN'T want that ass flung over the shoulder or knocked out with chloroform? This guy is sick :)
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

I like that there is groping in this, hopefully a lot! Brit is awesome. I'd love to start seeing her in other roles.
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

Man, Brit is absolutely untouchable as Robyn. Un-fucking-beatable. I loved the last video for the bondage elements, but I buy her stuff just out of enjoyment of how well she acts compared to your average fetish model and the quality of these films.

Love the score, too. Very retro, analog synth stuff - right up my alley. Looking forward to this one!

Speaking of customs, how does one go about inquiring for one? If Brit's available for one, I'm on that shit like white on rice.
Haklo
Neophyte
Neophyte

Does anyone have more images from the original posting on SHL.com?