Story ideas or suggestions

Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I'm shooting with Caroline Pierce, Vivian Ireene Pierce, Kenna Valentine, Fayth on Fire, Ava Engelbretsen, Mallory Page, Ashley Grace, and Sandra West down in Tampa all this week at a beach house we're renting. I have some new ideas for scripts, and of course we're shooting all our customs at the same time.

Does anybody have any story suggestions for Ashley Grace, Caroline Pierce, or Sandra West? Everyone else already has time booked in full, but these three I have a few hours of dedicated time to shoot, but I've run out of basic story ideas other than throw them (bound) in superhero costumes in the swimming pool and watch them deathtrap themselves into a watery grave.

Ideas? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Pics of the three models. I have enough time for about two simple stories. I just wanted to hear if anyone had any type of requests. I've already covered most of the good "bigger concept" ideas concerning VIP, Ava, and Fayth on Fire with Knyght16 (who was generous in his input and his suggestions, thanks.)

Anyone have any suggestions?
Attachments
caroline_01.jpg
caroline_01.jpg (62.19 KiB) Viewed 24971 times
sandra_01.jpg
sandra_01.jpg (85.74 KiB) Viewed 24971 times
ashley_01.jpg
ashley_01.jpg (115.46 KiB) Viewed 24971 times
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

I don't have a particular script or lengthy plot. Just a few ideas/suggestions of things I like to see. Like to see more blackjacks and have it knock them out cold: as in limp, out like a light, laid out, out like a candle in a windstorm, "she won't come to for a week", limp as a wet noodle.

In the chloro scenes have it knock them out in about 15 seconds instead of 8 minutes.

Would like to see more lengthy carry scenes, both OTS and cradle and/or dragging scenes either by the feet or shoulders.

Here is another scene I would like to see. After the superheroine is knocked out have the villain drag her over near the safe or file he is trying to open and let her be visible in the scene as he tries to unlock the safe.

Hope these suggestions are helpful. Thanks.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

All of my chloro videos have two takedowns, the 'short' takedown (40 seconds or less) and the 'long' takedown. The short takedown is oftentimes forgotten and/or eclipsed by the long takedown... because the second one is so looooooong! :lol:

I think I can do a few 'completely out, not getting back up' style takedowns. Caroline Pierce is especially good with long-term KO's. Cradle-carrying is a little harder for these girls. Usually cradle-carries are M/F because most of these women have poor upper-body strength, although they're usually good with dragging people across the floor. All I know is, I'm never climbing back in that gorilla costume again! LOL.
Mamooche
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

You're working with Ashley Grace? Love her.

I agree with all the things gorillaatlarge said. Also, what if Ashley played a Wonder Woman type character (in pantyhose of course) who gets put through some sleepy peril? Judging from the picture, it looks like thats what you're doing anyways, but I figured I'd check lol
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

I understand about the carrying thing. And NO you won't have to get back in that gorilla costume. "Not until next Halloween, that is" lol.
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

I think you know what I would like to see, even though it might not be very popular with the general membership here. :( :x :( :x
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I'd love to do a "firing squad" sort of thing with Ashley Grace as WW tied to a post and stripped of her powers and pantyhose, but the smoking thing would probably get left on the editing room floor, I'm guessing.
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

Shakeshift wrote:I'd love to do a "firing squad" sort of thing with Ashley Grace as WW tied to a post and stripped of her powers and pantyhose, but the smoking thing would probably get left on the editing room floor, I'm guessing.
Also, the smoking thing can make the flow a bit awkward. the time it would take for the doomed heroine to finish the last smoke can take a long time and disrupt continuity. Firing squad after defeat sounds like a good idea on it's own.

SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Two things I enjoy Shakeshift,

Would love to see some superheroines bound in chains (fake or real both work) Shake to a chair like in Fausta or the Baroness, or even better tossed into a pool like you mentioned earlier. I love it when a superheroine with powers is weakened and then bound with them, frustrated that what she could once easily snap is now holding her tight. Another is power draining which I know you've done for a few videos.

I'm sure whatever you come up with for the shoot will be great.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Aszrael
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

How about a story about a super heroine who is hot on the trail of this crook who has the power to turn people into plastic fiberglass mannequins yet she doesn't know his power until too late!
Could have her and her sidekick or someone else allready a statue just standing there still and they are inspected.. Then the crook comes and zaps her or what ever then poses and sets her in place.
The guy could actually sell these people on an auction site..

The trick is they are still!

Lots of angles here.. could be done with a device or magical, or chemically.

I don't know why people don't explore this more.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Think Sandra should be weakened, very slowly by a kryptonite ray, starting off stood up, falling to her knees and then slowly passing out while moaning and groaning!!!!!
OscarBarrel
Neophyte
Neophyte

Supergirl is mine wrote:Think Sandra should be weakened, very slowly by a kryptonite ray, starting off stood up, falling to her knees and then slowly passing out while moaning and groaning!!!!!
I agree. I would love to see a long kryptonite weakening scene where Supergirl struggles against the radiation and is eventually overcome. A ray beam focused on her would follow her around as she tries to get away. Adding some dialogue for her like "kryptonite poisoning, killing me" and "must move - can't lose consciousness" is good. When she finally succumbs, she should be on her back with the beam focused on her breasts.
john47
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

hopefully the powers behind this will show a secret identity and said heroine changing into her alter ego without the wonder woman flash but most of the time it seems a lost cause ...
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Have you seen the latest vid? There's a spin/no flash transformation sequence.
ginko
Neophyte
Neophyte

What?! Blasphemy! The flash is part of the change. Thunder, flash! Ashley Grace is hot. I love that pic of her tied up. She has a great peril face.
olhif
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Tied in a pole sound awesome, maybe you could to do a trigger trap, the heroine tied up a pole with a gun targed for her when the door is open it fire. Of course she's escape, I love to see a b2b scene tied up, well b2b wrapped would be good, but with the scene of them being wrapped.
Just please, that have several bondage scenes :D

Sorry, I already have some ideas for a story, but my poor english stop me from detailing. :P
madscientist
Neophyte
Neophyte

sent to your email
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Well we got like three or four "knockouts, no moaning or groaning, out like a fucking light" takedowns done yesterday and today with Vivian Ireene Pierce, Caroline Pierce, and Ashley Grace and the rest of our modeling troupe. We also shot some full nudity/sex scenes, forced orgasms, masturbation, vibrator WW scenes, orgasm ray scenes, and pantiless Batgirl scenes (no hose for some of our sets, two of our videos are actually pantyhose free) ---> Evelyn Rose hung out with us today, as did Orias Bastet.

We also shot poolside but because of a recent cold blitz that has hit Tampa, FL. the water in the pool at the beach house is freezingly icy cold... So cold the Florida models refuse to even dunk their toes in it, let alone spin-change into their blue aquanaut costumes and go stop Dr. Manta's plans to conquer the world with several powerful Triton mines. Sorry El_Aguila, your bizarre and unique Ava WW blue diving costume/CftBL custom script will have to wait for another time, fate has said "no" for today and the Black Lagoon "Gill-Man" costume is due back by EOB tomorrow. Thugnificent was willing, but the cute fetish models were temperature-sensitive today, and the flesh is weak, even when hard cash is concerned.

No photos this time. The League of Amazing Women website has a lockdown on all photos and videos until they can process and edit them, even teasers. This comes from the very top, and I was warned that my normal penchant for pics and screencaps will get me drummed out. I'm just a hired gun this week, the decision to not show Ashley Grace masturbating herself with her bulletproof feminum vibrator is not mine to make.

However, I have some good news. Because I am busy with editing videos and schlocktastic heroines-in-peril, we are pleased to have someone who will be working on the LEAGUE OF AMAZING WOMEN website with us as the new staff writer and line producer, CAPTAIN BRITAIN! He emailed us and wanted to be a photo-editor/story editor and because he is incredibly gifted with imagination, his new comic SHiP series starts (along with my own) tomorrow evening. I look forward to splitting my creative writing projects and coordinating my storyline arcs with someone of his talent, discipline, and willingness to work with our custom photosets and annual story arcs. He will also possibly be taking over the HEROINE BIOGRAPHIES since the research for those is too exhausting for me to do any more. Welcome aboard Captain!
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

It looks like you didn't get to do the WW firing squad scene? :cry:

viper1225
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I would love to see this.

A villain posing as the owner of a pantyhose company contacts Wonder Woman to be their model and spokesperson for their company. Wonder Woman accepts. She meets with the company and is shown some of the pantyhose. Then the villain says she needs Wonder Woman to model them for her. She gives Wonder Woman a pair of pantyhose. Wonder Woman goes out of the room and puts them on. She comes back in(bootless) and starts modeling them. Then Wonder Woman says she starts to feel funny. She then drops to her knees, then her stomach. The villain then laughs, and tells her that the pantyhose were soaked a toxic agent that has paralyzed her. The villain then binds her hands and feet with some pantyhose that are lying around. Then jokes that pantyhose have more than one use. She then tells Wonder Woman that she wants to know the secret of her powers. Wonder Woman refuses, so the villain starts to tickle Wonder Woman's feet, and tells her she isn't going to stop until she gets what she wants.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

We still have three more days of shooting left here at the guest house. If we do a firing squad sequence, it would be either tomorrow or friday, but it's 50/50 as to whether or not it will happen. Prosthetics take time, and time is something I do not have the luxury of while here. We have three other producers here shooting with all the girls as well, so it's a "shit or get off the pot" kind of thing where everybody has to be on the ball about things like that. We'll certainly try though.
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

When you release these will they be available from League of Amazing Women or some other clips for sale site?
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hey Shakeshift!
OscarBarrel wrote:
Supergirl is mine wrote:Think Sandra should be weakened, very slowly by a kryptonite ray, starting off stood up, falling to her knees and then slowly passing out while moaning and groaning!!!!!
I agree. I would love to see a long kryptonite weakening scene where Supergirl struggles against the radiation and is eventually overcome. A ray beam focused on her would follow her around as she tries to get away. Adding some dialogue for her like "kryptonite poisoning, killing me" and "must move - can't lose consciousness" is good. When she finally succumbs, she should be on her back with the beam focused on her breasts.
Can you confirl whether this sexy kryptonite weakening scene will be involved, would so love to see it!!!!

Cheers
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

Shakeshift wrote:We still have three more days of shooting left here at the guest house. If we do a firing squad sequence, it would be either tomorrow or friday, but it's 50/50 as to whether or not it will happen. Prosthetics take time, and time is something I do not have the luxury of while here. We have three other producers here shooting with all the girls as well, so it's a "shit or get off the pot" kind of thing where everybody has to be on the ball about things like that. We'll certainly try though.
If you could produce that sequence it would be greatly appreciated. I think it would sell well too, if you note the sales that the Punished Heroines vids enjoy.

madscientist
Neophyte
Neophyte

Girls have been going missing around a beach resort and WonderBabe goes to investigate a beachside rental where some of the girls have been seen coming and going. As she quietly moves across the room, a figure comes from behind and clubs her, sending her to the floor unconscious. Now we cut to her partners, who are at their hideout, SuperBabe and GoldenGirl. They are concerned because WonderBabe hasnt checked in, but they decide to give her more time. As WonderBabe lays unconscious, a villain taunts her while she sleeps and then reaches down and puts a small mechanism behind her ear. She slowly wakes up and comes to her senses and sees the dark shadowy villain across the room as he sits comfortably waiting for her in a chair. She puts her hands on her hips and recognizes the villain as The Mind Bender, a villain that is an expert in mind control technology. She knows he is behind the missing girls and demands answers as she approaches him. He holds up a remote device and pushes a button, as she immediately stands at attention with her arms at her sides. She is completely under his control, as she responds, "What are my instructions Master". He commands her to go rob the downtown bank as she complies with his command.
Later she comes back to her hideout where GoldenGirl and SuperBabe are waiting, she is now out of her trance. They question her on if she found any evidence and she says that she really cant remember anything, its all kind of fuzzy. The advise her to go to bed and get some rest, so she does. As she sleeps, there is a high pitched noise that is heard, its the mechanism behind her ear activating again. She sits up with a distant stare, and responds, " Your every wish is my command". She walks like a zombie through the room where her partners are sitting, they try to wake her as if she is sleepwalking, but WonderBabe takes care of them with a few judo chops to that sends them to the floor. WonderBabe walks in to where Mind Bender waits for his puppet to arrive, she responds, "sorry to be laste master, but I had trouble with my two partners". He gives her a small bag and sends her home and tells her that she is to take the small transmitters out of the bag and place them behind her friends ears. When she gets home, the two girls are still unconscious, WonderBabe reaches down and puts the small transmitters behind their ears as instructed, and goes and sits down. When the two awake,they immediatley start in on WonderBabe and a catfight almost insues. Suddenly, the high pitched noise is heard as SuperBabe and GoldenGilr snap at attention. The three respond, one at a time, "Yes Master", "I hear and obey", and " I am under your contorl master", as they walk out like zombies. They walk in to where Mind Bender is awaiting, he studies each of them from head to toe, cops a feel here and there, and when he has had enough fun, its time to send them on their nefarious mission where each of them are given instructions to rob certain establishments in town. Each returns whith their stolen goods one at a time, but when SuperBabe returns, WonderBabe and GoldenGirl are standing at attention, SuperBabe hands her stolen goods over to Mind Bender but it is empty. Then she says that she was able to break free of his mind control device just in time, she tries to break the other free of his control but they are too strong. They are able to subdue SuperBabe. In the final scene, SuperBabe is tied up and helpless standing at the edge of the pool,. Mind Bender lets out an evil laugh as he spells out her doom. He gives one final instruction to WondeBrabe and Golden Girl as they stand beside him, he instructs them to go over and knock her in the pool that is filled with Kryptonite. They respond, "Your every wish is my command" and "I am yours to command" and as they walk up behind her like obedient zombies, the scene fades to black
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Congratulations to Captain.
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

Nice going madscientist. Really a good story. Yes, I'd buy that one.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Supergirl is mine wrote:Hey Shakeshift!
OscarBarrel wrote:
Can you confirl whether this sexy kryptonite weakening scene will be involved, would so love to see it!!!!

Cheers
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Anyone who follows me elsewhere on the web (Twitter etc...) knows that "Team Vesta" had QUITE the exciting time in Tampa, FL. on Wednesday the 10th while we were shooting the whole week in sunny Florida.

Six police cars, nine police officers (three of them with loaded shotguns etc...) and the detectives surrounded the house and blockaded our cars in. Normally I would have been my sarcastic self to the police, but you'd be surprised how quickly nine officers in kevlar and shotguns held at the ready can take the sarcasm right out of you. =(

Fortunately, the entire matter with the police was all resolved within an hour and they never bothered us again. I wish I could say this was my first run-in with the po-po. Occupational hazard of the job. Fortunately I know many people who have had similar circumstances, most of them very hilarious. My apologies to the people whose customs I did not get to complete. Refunds have already been sent, along with a little "something-something" for all your troubles. =)

A few sample pics from earlier in the week....
Attachments
ava_eatingout_002.jpg
At SOUTH OF THE BORDER (NC/SC) on Saturday night.
ava_eatingout_002.jpg (104.88 KiB) Viewed 24162 times
wonder_vivian_sample_009.jpg
The lovely VIP
wonder_vivian_sample_009.jpg (133.55 KiB) Viewed 24162 times
jailbird_sample_007.jpg
Two points for anyone who can remember where this prison-striped leotard originally came from. =)
jailbird_sample_007.jpg (143.8 KiB) Viewed 24162 times
Last edited by Shakeshift 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Three more pics. More to eventually follow.
Attachments
auraelia_sample_005.jpg
VIP's new character, Auraelia. She controls the electromagnetic spectrum!
auraelia_sample_005.jpg (102.83 KiB) Viewed 24162 times
crimson_star_sample_002.jpg
Caroline Pierce as WG
crimson_star_sample_002.jpg (103.09 KiB) Viewed 24162 times
lady_liberty_sample_003.jpg
Kenna Valentine as the lovely WW
lady_liberty_sample_003.jpg (113.72 KiB) Viewed 24162 times
phoxy_brown
Sargeant
Sargeant

This appeared way back at Demise's site. I believe it was the costume Isobel's character was tricked into wearing. Just a guess. That was something like 5 years ago.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

That's right. It was one of the "Wren Andrews" originals that she wore as Omega Woman. It was later adopted for use by Isobel Wren when she was playing her "Red Cardinal" character (and later morphed into Cardinal Syn.)
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

WOW! AWESOME SAMPLERS! THE WOMEN LOOK SO SEXY IN THEIR COSTUMES! I AM SO JEALOUS! I SO WISH I COULD WORK WITH THEM in any fashion or matters!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Thanks for the love, my man. I'll pass along the goodwill wishes to all nine of the models. =)
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15367

These are screencaps from the two new videos at the LEAGUE OF AMAZING WOMEN store, not from my own little slice of the pie. Although I did direct these, I did not write them nor did I produce them. That was handled by other (more qualified) people... The pool BTW was a freezing 59 degrees due to an unusual cold snap that happened as I was down in Florida. We tried getting the models to go in the pool, to no avail. It was like a melted glacier in that pool if you went further than about six inches downwards below the surface... Quite unusual for Florida. :lol:
Attachments
law_samples_001.jpg
law_samples_001.jpg (133.92 KiB) Viewed 23745 times
law_samples_002.jpg
law_samples_002.jpg (147.9 KiB) Viewed 23745 times
law_samples_003.jpg
law_samples_003.jpg (94.98 KiB) Viewed 23745 times
Last edited by Shakeshift 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Attachments
law_samples_004.jpg
law_samples_004.jpg (131.77 KiB) Viewed 23745 times
law_samples_005.jpg
law_samples_005.jpg (152.86 KiB) Viewed 23745 times
law_samples_006.jpg
law_samples_006.jpg (151.4 KiB) Viewed 23745 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15367

Here we have a debooting and an unmasking.
Attachments
law_samples_007.jpg
law_samples_007.jpg (88.04 KiB) Viewed 23745 times
law_samples_008.jpg
law_samples_008.jpg (113.64 KiB) Viewed 23745 times
law_samples_009.jpg
law_samples_009.jpg (98.59 KiB) Viewed 23745 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Continuing onwards with video #2....
Attachments
law_samples_010.jpg
law_samples_010.jpg (95.1 KiB) Viewed 23745 times
law_samples_011.jpg
law_samples_011.jpg (123.92 KiB) Viewed 23745 times
law_samples_012.jpg
law_samples_012.jpg (103.3 KiB) Viewed 23745 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

The heroines are depowered.....
Attachments
law_samples_013.jpg
law_samples_013.jpg (120.39 KiB) Viewed 23745 times
law_samples_014.jpg
law_samples_014.jpg (156.07 KiB) Viewed 23745 times
law_samples_015.jpg
law_samples_015.jpg (180.76 KiB) Viewed 23745 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Attachments
law_samples_016.jpg
law_samples_016.jpg (187 KiB) Viewed 23745 times
law_samples_017.jpg
law_samples_017.jpg (72.04 KiB) Viewed 23745 times
law_samples_018.jpg
law_samples_018.jpg (133.73 KiB) Viewed 23745 times
lytespeed
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Looks great Shake! The girls are gorgeous! And my fave, a heroine caught in a net! =D> =D>
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I LOVE THE WONDERTWINS! LOOKS GOOD+
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Now if we could just find a guy with enough ballsack power to wear the ZAN costume and not be self-conscious, we'd be in business! =)
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

Shakeshift wrote:Now if we could just find a guy with enough ballsack power to wear the ZAN costume and not be self-conscious, we'd be in business! =)
Why not 2 female WonderTwins?

superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

TWO FEMALE WONDERTWINS would be better - I AGREE! 2 women that look alike and about the same height or.....

actual IDENTICAL twins!
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

The third and final video for the LAW Spotlight went up this morning. Here are some screencaps....
Attachments
change_of_the_guard_sample_01.jpg
change_of_the_guard_sample_01.jpg (88.17 KiB) Viewed 23440 times
change_of_the_guard_sample_02.jpg
change_of_the_guard_sample_02.jpg (89.58 KiB) Viewed 23440 times
change_of_the_guard_sample_03.jpg
change_of_the_guard_sample_03.jpg (39.74 KiB) Viewed 23440 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Second set of three....
Attachments
change_of_the_guard_sample_04.jpg
change_of_the_guard_sample_04.jpg (69.53 KiB) Viewed 23440 times
change_of_the_guard_sample_05.jpg
change_of_the_guard_sample_05.jpg (61.65 KiB) Viewed 23440 times
change_of_the_guard_sample_06.jpg
change_of_the_guard_sample_06.jpg (92.03 KiB) Viewed 23440 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Attachments
change_of_the_guard_sample_07.jpg
change_of_the_guard_sample_07.jpg (70.93 KiB) Viewed 23440 times
change_of_the_guard_sample_08.jpg
change_of_the_guard_sample_08.jpg (100.36 KiB) Viewed 23440 times
change_of_the_guard_sample_09.jpg
change_of_the_guard_sample_09.jpg (81.45 KiB) Viewed 23440 times
grifadm
Neophyte
Neophyte

Whats up next Shake?
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

There's a new Annataz video coming out in a few days, as well as a new "Tales from Wisconsin" video (featuring Bethany Blackwell) at the end of next week. Then we have some more Angelique Kithos/Kerri Taylor kissing videos coming out right around the middle of December, followed by an Ashley Grace porned-up set I did while I was in Florida where she's dressed as a sexy superheroine and inserting toys into her va-jay-jay after a hard day of fighting crime.

Just another day at the office. :wink: