"The Superheroines" Series

User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 2632
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

"The Superheroines" Series

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

I'll try and post new updates to Heroine Legends, Super vs Evil, Girls of X, The Neomega, 00Angels, The Adventures of Katara, & our untitled Deadpool project here :)

We finished filming episode 1 of Girls of X yesterday featuring myself as Timberwolf and Tiffany Chase as Syphon-- here's a screen capture (the film is heading to post-production now):

Image
User avatar
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 285
Joined: 8 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by Domi666 »

Awesome! I can't wait to see this video! It's amazing how you look like Wolverine and how Tiffany looks like Rogue with her little piece of white wig :) Great work!

Just a tough but I think you should modify your HL Kombat project and call it Cross Kombat (or Kross Kombat, lol), this way, you'd be able to make some crossover fights (like Trinity Vs SkyHawk or Saphire Vs Syphon). This would give you more possibilities.
Anyway, I can't wait to see the 1st video of HL Kombat too!
User avatar
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 1706
Joined: 7 years ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 6 times
United States of America

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by TIEnTEEZ »

Dude!?! You can fly!?!
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 2632
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

Domi666 wrote:Awesome! I can't wait to see this video! It's amazing how you look like Wolverine and how Tiffany looks like Rogue with her little piece of white wig :) Great work!

Just a tough but I think you should modify your HL Kombat project and call it Cross Kombat (or Kross Kombat, lol), this way, you'd be able to make some crossover fights (like Trinity Vs SkyHawk or Saphire Vs Syphon). This would give you more possibilities.
Anyway, I can't wait to see the 1st video of HL Kombat too!
Love the idea - right now it's just a matter of having enough characters and a single character select screen…. I'm sure the project will evolve once the other series pick up :)
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 2632
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Dude!?! You can fly!?!
Yeah, you didn't know? ;)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 662
Joined: 9 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by Mamooche24 »

We NEED a strictly Skyhawk in peril film. Just have a villian totally dominate her with multiple ko's and a solid carry. Look at the legs on that girl! I'd buy a movie like that four times just to support you lol
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 2632
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

Mamooche24 wrote:We NEED a strictly Skyhawk in peril film. Just have a villian totally dominate her with multiple ko's and a solid carry. Look at the legs on that girl! I'd buy a movie like that four times just to support you lol
lol at some point, we will definitely see Skyhawk taken down… in no order, the next SVE films include Moonstar vs (unnamed) other Girl of Steel, Talon & Skyhawk vs Moonstar, Indigo vs Talon… but as the story progresses, we will definitely see more and more variety… we're also working on getting Mynx and our Harley Quinn characters in the mix :)
User avatar
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 285
Joined: 8 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by Domi666 »

Talking about Girls of X, I saw on an other forum that you have already cast X-23, Psylocke and Jean Grey :)
I suppose X-23 will be played by Kristina (unless my crystal ball is broken, :smart: ). Could you tell me who will play Psylocke ? (and I hope Psylocke 's costume will be f*cking hot, as when she was drawn by Jim Lee :joker: )
ivy652
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 556
Joined: 10 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by ivy652 »

i love symphon sexy out fit.will she take on a evil girl of x or do you have another girl of x taking on the evil girl x...i hope you do another black queen..will we see a thundra taking on the superherione next release.
ivy652
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 556
Joined: 10 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by ivy652 »

i meant Syphon out looks very hot..i hope you got 2 girls of x taking on each other . any word on the super vs evil episode 4?
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 2632
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

Domi666 wrote:Talking about Girls of X, I saw on an other forum that you have already cast X-23, Psylocke and Jean Grey :)
I suppose X-23 will be played by Kristina (unless my crystal ball is broken, :smart: ). Could you tell me who will play Psylocke ? (and I hope Psylocke 's costume will be f*cking hot, as when she was drawn by Jim Lee :joker: )
Your crystal ball is broken lol X-23 will be played by Kristin Ige, Psylocke (most likely) by Kristina Hess, and Jean Grey (most likely) by either Tristin Rupp or Tatiana DeKhtyar. ;)
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 2632
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

Here are two trailers to films we will be releasing in January… why show them now? Just to do it. :)

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by CustomSuperheroines 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ivy652
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 556
Joined: 10 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by ivy652 »

any release of anything by the weekned or next week?
ivy652
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 556
Joined: 10 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by ivy652 »

any release of anything by the weekned or next week?
User avatar
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 285
Joined: 8 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by Domi666 »

HeroineLegends wrote: Your crystal ball is broken lol X-23 will be played by Kristin Ige, Psylocke (most likely) by Kristina Hess, and Jean Grey (most likely) by either Tristin Rupp or Tatiana DeKhtyar. ;)
Hehe, I think I must change my crystal ball :lol: but I'm happy to know that Psylocke will (most likely) be played by Kristina.
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant
Posts: 125
Joined: 7 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by maar13 »

Tatiana as The Phoenix would be awesome!
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant
Posts: 125
Joined: 7 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by maar13 »

And Logan, really think about getting a Lady Magneto to take Timberwolf Adamantium off his bones, just for him to use his claws on her! that would be sick!
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 2632
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

maar13 wrote:And Logan, really think about getting a Lady Magneto to take Timberwolf Adamantium off his bones, just for him to use his claws on her! that would be sick!
Already doing it ;) I even have the bone claws ready for that episode… The Defeated Heroines Magnetika is being converted, actress and all - very exciting times!!!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 662
Joined: 9 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by Mamooche24 »

[youtube][/youtube]

Yeah this looks amazing! Please fast track this!
User avatar
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 2511
Joined: 16 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by Richpartist »

I have to say Logan,and I've got nothin' but love for you dude,your new site is alittle difficult to find stuff now.I didn't even know about the Tied and Delivered video! :)
I NEED this and the Samantha video to come out for Christmas (as well as a Sam photo set) or I'm not going to be very merry :)


Richard
User avatar
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 2511
Joined: 16 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by Richpartist »

.....and by the way,great job on the wolverine character. :)
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 2632
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

Richpartist wrote:I have to say Logan,and I've got nothin' but love for you dude,your new site is alittle difficult to find stuff now.I didn't even know about the Tied and Delivered video! :)
I NEED this and the Samantha video to come out for Christmas (as well as a Sam photo set) or I'm not going to be very merry :)


Richard
Hard to navigate? How? The Tired and Delivered video isn't on the site...
User avatar
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 2511
Joined: 16 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by Richpartist »

Its the coming soon section that the old site had that's all.I meant no offense.........put those claws away!! :)
User avatar
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 2511
Joined: 16 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by Richpartist »

Back me up here guys!! :bh: :ss: :otto: :im: :wolverine: ....oh wait not YOU wolverine!!!
ivy652
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 556
Joined: 10 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by ivy652 »

I was wondering if you were still doing black queen taking on sapphire...
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 2632
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

ivy652 wrote:I was wondering if you were still doing black queen taking on sapphire...
No,Sienna's last film will be against Sophie who plays CyBot Gemina for her transfer of power however the black Queen did take on Trinity again today;)
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 2632
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

Richpartist wrote:Its the coming soon section that the old site had that's all.I meant no offense.........put those claws away!! :)
I haven't decided if I want to have a coming soon section on the site anymore because it just leased a lot of questions about when things are going to be released and the answer is always the same... I never know because it's all about whether a film was a custom order or if it has a lot of visual effects shot in it or if the VFX shots are complicated... and a lot off what we film is months away from being released... so I'm figuring all that out now
User avatar
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 2511
Joined: 16 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by Richpartist »

All I asked Santa for was the video of Samantha ots and a photo set.And now you're not sure it will be released before or during Christmas?The next thing you're going to tell me is that there is no Santa Claus..................that's just crazy talk!! :)


Richard
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 2632
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

Image

We welcome Farrah to our cast line-up and Samantha’s new Huntress-inspired costume!! They had a great shoot together today and it’s just the beginning!! :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 662
Joined: 9 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by Mamooche24 »

I honestly miss the coming soon section. I loved seeing pics of releases before they came out. Seeing hints of things to come definitely builds my anticipation and makes me more likely to buy.
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 2632
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

Mamooche24 wrote:I honestly miss the coming soon section. I loved seeing pics of releases before they came out. Seeing hints of things to come definitely builds my anticipation and makes me more likely to buy.
I enjoyed having it - but it was getting very tiring when the only question for every release is "when is this coming out?" - the fact is, I never know… especially with Altered Universe films which follow no timeline anyway...
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant
Posts: 125
Joined: 7 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by maar13 »

Truth be told I loved that section too, but I see where you are coming from because let's face it, when one person see one film he or she likes, the first thing that is going to jump is: "when it does come out?" which can be annoying. But pics always help tp look forward tot he future :)
ivy652
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 556
Joined: 10 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by ivy652 »

on the black queen taking her on again is there another soul sucking scene...
ivy652
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 556
Joined: 10 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by ivy652 »

When will the cbot gemina be filmed that be a good one?
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 2632
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

ivy652 wrote:on the black queen taking her on again is there another soul sucking scene...
There is no soul sucking or boot licking scene in the next film featuring the Black Queen & Trinity… there is plenty of AOH though...
User avatar
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 2511
Joined: 16 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by Richpartist »

Alright AOH yes!!!!!!!!!.......................what is AOH? :)
User avatar
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador
Posts: 5889
Joined: 10 years ago
Location: Land of No Hope and Past Glories
Has thanked: 221 times
Been thanked: 269 times
Wales

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by tallyho »

How can you be a member here since '05 and NOT know AOH is Arms Over Head (bondage/strung up)?!!!!
:rolleyes:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
User avatar
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 285
Joined: 8 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by Domi666 »

HeroineLegends wrote:
Mamooche24 wrote:I honestly miss the coming soon section. I loved seeing pics of releases before they came out. Seeing hints of things to come definitely builds my anticipation and makes me more likely to buy.
I enjoyed having it - but it was getting very tiring when the only question for every release is "when is this coming out?" - the fact is, I never know… especially with Altered Universe films which follow no timeline anyway...
I understand you Logan. I have a deviantart page and, often, people ask me to draw this or that character instead of the one I posted, lol. These kind of recurrent questions can be annoying but it shows that people are interest in what you do too.
If people ask "when will this video be released", this means they are interested in your work :)

By the way, I must admit I miss the "coming soon" section a lot. It was a great way to be teased by your forthcoming releases :)
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 2632
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Mamooche24 wrote:I honestly miss the coming soon section. I loved seeing pics of releases before they came out. Seeing hints of things to come definitely builds my anticipation and makes me more likely to buy.
I enjoyed having it - but it was getting very tiring when the only question for every release is "when is this coming out?" - the fact is, I never know… especially with Altered Universe films which follow no timeline anyway...
I understand you Logan. I have a deviantart page and, often, people ask me to draw this or that character instead of the one I posted, lol. These kind of recurrent questions can be annoying but it shows that people are interest in what you do too.
If people ask "when will this video be released", this means they are interested in your work :)

By the way, I must admit I miss the "coming soon" section a lot. It was a great way to be teased by your forthcoming releases :)
I know, I know… I don't mean to sound negative and I definitely appreciate all the love! :) Kristina is going to be working on putting that back up but there are like 40 films coming up so it may take a bit ;)
User avatar
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 285
Joined: 8 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by Domi666 »

HeroineLegends wrote: I know, I know… I don't mean to sound negative and I definitely appreciate all the love! :) Kristina is going to be working on putting that back up but there are like 40 films coming up so it may take a bit ;)
40 FILMS ?? You will ruin me.... :lol:

On your site, I saw the picture of the iced breath fatality performed on Trinity. Looks a lot promising ;)
Slone
Henchman
Henchman
Posts: 92
Joined: 8 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by Slone »

HeroineLegends wrote:
ivy652 wrote:on the black queen taking her on again is there another soul sucking scene...
There is no soul sucking or boot licking scene in the next film featuring the Black Queen & Trinity… there is plenty of AOH though...
Will the Black Queen mentally break Trinity this time? It was teased at the whole last video and you said a handful of people emailed wanting to see it, hopefully we get that type of ending soon.
User avatar
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 2511
Joined: 16 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by Richpartist »

Logan,all I want for Christmas :)
Image



Richard
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 2632
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote: I know, I know… I don't mean to sound negative and I definitely appreciate all the love! :) Kristina is going to be working on putting that back up but there are like 40 films coming up so it may take a bit ;)
40 FILMS ?? You will ruin me.... :lol:

On your site, I saw the picture of the iced breath fatality performed on Trinity. Looks a lot promising ;)
Yeah - it's a lot of filming we've done lately - been training crews and actors/actresses on how the genre works… that's why it's so important that I get feedback from you guys because we film them to be creative but so that you will love them!!

The Dark Vega ice breath fatality to Trinity is pretty sick - I'm actually disgusted by how fast my VFX guy made that effect… it's so awesome how it turned out! :)
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 2632
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

Richpartist wrote:Logan,all I want for Christmas :)
Image



Richard

I'm actually working on that film today….
User avatar
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 2511
Joined: 16 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by Richpartist »

:yahoo: :yahoo: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thank you :wolverine:
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 2632
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

Richpartist wrote::yahoo: :yahoo: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thank you :wolverine:
Samantha has 2 Photo Sets also - they will be available within the hour…

UPDATE: Samantha's Photo Sets are NOW available ;)
ivy652
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 556
Joined: 10 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by ivy652 »

im kinda looking forward to see the new thundra taking on a superherione,cbot gemini,and the black queen.
User avatar
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 2511
Joined: 16 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by Richpartist »

HeroineLegends wrote:
Richpartist wrote::yahoo: :yahoo: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thank you :wolverine:
Samantha has 2 Photo Sets also - they will be available within the hour…

UPDATE: Samantha's Photo Sets are NOW available ;)
There is a Santa!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
User avatar
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador
Posts: 5889
Joined: 10 years ago
Location: Land of No Hope and Past Glories
Has thanked: 221 times
Been thanked: 269 times
Wales

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by tallyho »

Richpartist wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Richpartist wrote::yahoo: :yahoo: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thank you :wolverine:
Samantha has 2 Photo Sets also - they will be available within the hour…

UPDATE: Samantha's Photo Sets are NOW available ;)
There is a Santa!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
You mean 'Samantha'
:yes:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
User avatar
ledonatello
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class
Posts: 216
Joined: 8 years ago

Re: "The Superheroines" Series

Post by ledonatello »

That whole ensemble on Tiffany in Girls of X looks incredible. Looking forward to this release!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot] and 5 guests