Heroine Kombat

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

So we've decided to push forward with our Heroine Kombat series and we've booked out some actors already to fight each other. We're setting this up like a gambling scenario so you can choose to see the fight include certain elements, include a certain type of KO or Fatality, and choose who wins! Each option is $100 and you must email me to confirm that a) our actresses are comfortable with the scenario and b) the option has not already been taken. We've had a bunch of requests for this "choose your own destiny" type of scenario before and with this, you get a partial custom for a very inexpensive cost. The cost of your choice includes the video cost as well so when we release the film, you will be sent the download link upon release!

Our email address is: [email protected]

The match-ups are:

Dragos (Nelson) vs Skyhawk (Heather)

Lady Wonder (Kelly) vs Pierce (Darius)

Amoeba (Joseph) vs Celestia (Kristin)

Moxley (Matt) vs Syphon (Tiffany)

Orchid (Samantha) vs Halo (Tomoko)

Valor (Kristie) vs Amethyst (Tammy)

Hawke (Tristin) vs Firestar (Shannon)

Angelstar (Lindsay) vs Jade (Phedra)

Haze (Gloria) vs Valentine (Reuben)

--
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

LOL!
I emailed you my reply about Lady Wonder before I saw this thread Logan.
Needless to say I am VERY happy you are offering this option and I hope you and Kelly can accomodate my requests.

Many thanks
LT
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Good to read this :)
I LOVE the fact you're mixing up characters from SvE, GoX and HL :)
I just send you an email for "Dragos Vs SkyHawk"
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Skyhawk vs Dragos - fight section chosen
Skyhawk vs Dragos - Fatality chosen
Lady Wonder vs Pierce - fight section chosen.
:)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Crap!!!!!!! Do you need the money right away?I'm waiting for a tax refund,and of course I would want that Samantha vs.Tomoko fight :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Crap!!!!!!! Do you need the money right away?I'm waiting for a tax refund,and of course I would want that Samantha vs.Tomoko fight :)
lol yes, we're closing the polls on Monday
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What if no one else picks the Samantha fight,does she get left out in the cold?C'mon people show some Samantha love!!!!!!!! :)
She actually mentioned in a Facebook post that there are 2 more films(wearing the purple outfit she described) about ready.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Actually, a 3rd film's trailer with Samantha will be up within the hour on our YouTube page ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It's Christmas.....................part TWO!! :)
Actually Logan,why can't you have these offers when I actually have money! lol
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Still a fan of course of Tiffany's(actually ALL "your" ladies) but Samantha has sparked that something special in me,and I can't get enough of her :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I am so excited and happy I was able to secure the Lady Wonder fight scene, just wondering if the Skyhawke fatality will be for Skyhawke that would be cool but I will be buying Heathers Kombat anyway as she is great as Skyhawke.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

rayman wrote:I am so excited and happy I was able to secure the Lady Wonder fight scene, just wondering if the Skyhawke fatality will be for Skyhawke that would be cool but I will be buying Heathers Kombat anyway as she is great as Skyhawke.
I already know the answer :whistle:
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Domi666 wrote:
rayman wrote:I am so excited and happy I was able to secure the Lady Wonder fight scene, just wondering if the Skyhawke fatality will be for Skyhawke that would be cool but I will be buying Heathers Kombat anyway as she is great as Skyhawke.
I already know the answer :whistle:
LOL!
And I know the outcome of Lady Wonder v Darius :w00t:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Actually, a 3rd film's trailer with Samantha will be up within the hour on our YouTube page ;)
Not there yet :(
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:Actually, a 3rd film's trailer with Samantha will be up within the hour on our YouTube page ;)
Not there yet :(
Got really busy with a few other things - hopefully will have it up tonight :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

UPDATE: Heroine Kombat | Options Locked In:

• Skyhawk vs Dragos – Fight section
• Skyhawk vs Dragos – Fatality
• Lady Wonder vs Pierce – Fight section.
• Lady Wonder vs Pierce - Fatality
• Lady Wonder vs Pierce - Final fight section.
• Scarlet vs Enigma - Fight section
• Scarlet vs Enigma - Final KO

Polls close Monday ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For the love of God,will someone pick up the Samantha option!!!!!!!!!! :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Heroine Legends: Orchid's Pride - Trailer
[youtube][/youtube]
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

You have some of the best fight scenes I have ever seen. I love the style!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh hell yes!!...................sorry,I mean oh heck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
The most gorgeous women(Especially Samantha)the best fight scenes,best outfits,and the best ko's.Thank you Logan
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

HeroineFall84 wrote:You have some of the best fight scenes I have ever seen. I love the style!
Thanks!! That's my favorite part of filming! Well, that's not totally true - I like what I call "moments" - but the fight scenes are right up there :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Heroine Legends: The Real Ice Queen
[youtube][/youtube]
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Heroine Legends: Embrace the Dark Side
[youtube][/youtube]
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Heroine Legends: Trinity's Upgrade
[youtube][/youtube]
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mynx is finally cast for Super vs Evil
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Mynx is finally cast for Super vs Evil
Zoinks!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Zoinks!
Agreed ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We gave away 2 free customs today on Twitter/Facebook! Thank you to the fans who are following us and participating in the trivia, updates, and contests! More to come!! :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Heroine Legends: The Stand-Off
[youtube][/youtube]
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Who be in the next super vs evil? Will it be mnyx or will it be the 2 order of shawdows...
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Who will the melody take on? She is really hot
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

:w00t: I love the new color of Celestia ! She's very beautiful in white ^^
On a side note, I hope HL Kombat will sell great because I'd love to see ShadowGirl or Mystic in one of those fights ! (I'm already saving money for these options lol )
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote::w00t: I love the new color of Celestia ! She's very beautiful in white ^^
On a side note, I hope HL Kombat will sell great because I'd love to see ShadowGirl or Mystic in one of those fights ! (I'm already saving money for these options lol )
Me too - I'm taking a big gamble on doing this, but it should be really fun :) - Double Thorne is the closest video we have to what we're going to be doing, so if you liked Double Thorne, it will be similar to that, but include a video game finisher....
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:Who will the melody take on? She is really hot
Like I said before, I never know who is going to fight who. Everything is based on availability. Melody is moving across the country and flying back on occasion, so with her specifically, I won't know until we're about to film. Same with Super vs Evil. It's all about where I feel like taking the story next based on who is ready to film...
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Me too - I'm taking a big gamble on doing this, but it should be really fun :) - Double Thorne is the closest video we have to what we're going to be doing, so if you liked Double Thorne, it will be similar to that, but include a video game finisher....
I love Double Thorne ^^ (even if I prefer the finisher from Intercepted or Icy Duel, more spectacular ^^)
Speaking of video game finishers, you could almost add Healthbars (like in Street fighter or Mortal Kombat) for fun :D
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:Me too - I'm taking a big gamble on doing this, but it should be really fun :) - Double Thorne is the closest video we have to what we're going to be doing, so if you liked Double Thorne, it will be similar to that, but include a video game finisher....
I love Double Thorne ^^ (even if I prefer the finisher from Intercepted or Icy Duel, more spectacular ^^)
Speaking of video game finishers, you could almost add Healthbars (like in Street fighter or Mortal Kombat) for fun :D
That was an original idea, but the amount of work a VFX editor would have to do to create those then have them move for each landed hit - and the math to make sure it makes sense... the amount I'd have to pay would relay to the cost of the film and I don't want to charge more for something that's cool but unnecessary... but I wanted to do that :/
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Wanna see some of the chaos from yesterday's shoots?
[youtube][/youtube]
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Ah that was quite fun to watch, look out for the two little blonde villainesses :D
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
Domi666 wrote:
That was an original idea, but the amount of work a VFX editor would have to do to create those then have them move for each landed hit - and the math to make sure it makes sense... the amount I'd have to pay would relay to the cost of the film and I don't want to charge more for something that's cool but unnecessary... but I wanted to do that :/
Arf... :)
So I did this for fun ^^

By the way, I can't wait to see Jade Vs Topaz, Celestia Vs Amoeba, Haze Vs Valentine and Mosley Vs Syphon !!! Logan, you will ruin me :D
Heroine Kombat will be my favorite serie for sure ^^
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Domi666 wrote:
Arf... :)
So I did this for fun ^^

By the way, I can't wait to see Jade Vs Topaz, Celestia Vs Amoeba, Haze Vs Valentine and Mosley Vs Syphon !!! Logan, you will ruin me :D
Heroine Kombat will be my favorite serie for sure ^^
By the way, the VS picture you did - my other actresses are jealous and want their own lol
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote: By the way, the VS picture you did - my other actresses are jealous and want their own lol
Haha, I hope Heather and Nelson like it :laugh:
I will try to do some more VS screens when I'll have time
(I will have to choose the next actresses I will draw, not easy :laugh: )
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote: By the way, the VS picture you did - my other actresses are jealous and want their own lol
Haha, I hope Heather and Nelson like it :laugh:
I will try to do some more VS screens when I'll have time
(I will have to choose the next actresses I will draw, not easy :laugh: )
They loved it! Very honoring to receive recognition as an actor out here and that made their days :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

............oh there you are :) PRODUCERS CORNER,the dark dirty little secret of this forum I guess :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:............oh there you are :) PRODUCERS CORNER,the dark dirty little secret of this forum I guess :)
yeah, makes it hard to get feedback when I get relocated to that section since no one visits over there...
comicer
Neophyte
Neophyte

When can we see these kombat films? Especially waiting for Lady Wonder vs Pierce, Dragos vs Skyhawk, and Moxley vs Syphon.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Hey Logan, reading the 1st post and seeing the rehearsal photos of Heroine Kombat, there's something I didn't understand:
Will Jade take on Angelstar or will it be Jade Vs Topaz ? (I will try to do a new versus screen this week)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:Hey Logan, reading the 1st post and seeing the rehearsal photos of Heroine Kombat, there's something I didn't understand:
Will Jade take on Angelstar or will it be Jade Vs Topaz ? (I will try to do a new versus screen this week)
We had a reconfiguring happen the day of filming. The photos are accurate...

Angelstar did not film that day. It was Jade vs Topaz...
comicer
Neophyte
Neophyte

When can we see these heroine kombat clips?
aceagle
Neophyte
Neophyte

When can we see some of these heroine kombat clips? :smile:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

They are in post-production now so hopefully the first one will be available to see in a few weeks :)