Partial Customs - Sale

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone,

This is something we've offered for years now, but hasn't been made available to everyone publicly until now. Custom orders are a big part of our website and series and about 70-80% of all Heroine Legends films are a type of custom order in one way or another. Sometimes they are full customs which is where the buyer chooses everything from the actress, the costume, the story, and of course the moves and situations. Trophy for the Queen, Interrogation from the Queen, Impending Death, Broken Thorne, Return of the Black Queen, Smackdown, Still a Rookie, Onyx Strike, Spellbound, and many others are this type of custom.

Other customs we've done are Group Customs, where a piece of a story is ordered by multiple people and we take all the small stories and create a larger one out of it. Cyrus, Transition to Darkness, Tied and Delivered, and a few upcoming films fall under that category.

Then, there are Partial Customs. These are the films that we create based on an idea or series of moves where the buyer isn't necessarily looking for complete idea control, but rather just to see certain things implemented and they leave it up to us to be able to mold it into our ongoing story lines. Cyrus Aftermath, Tied to the Power, Return to Darkness, Helix of Hyperion, and a few others are this type of custom. This is a less expensive way to go because we have the ability to keep a creative oversight on the story and the buyer can get exactly what they want out of a Superheroines in Peril film.

We are going to run a sale on this type of custom order for a very short time. We will include 5 complete minutes of your favorite type of peril for $400 for a very short time. Doesn't sound like a lot of time? It is. This is devoid of any filler content, setups, etc. The story will already be set up based on our storyline and will not cut into the meat of the peril content requested. We've done this in the past for many customers and have had much success with it.

The catch? You may only select one character. You may select the gender of the other (except in Super vs Evil which is all female) The characters chosen must be in their normal attire. We choose the story line and will only accept orders that can fit into what we're doing with the series. This will be open to Heroine Legends, Super vs Evil, and Girls of X. Subject to actress willingness and availability. We will not accept payment unless actors are locked in. If you have any questions, please let me know - just wanted to present the option to everyone and run a quick sale as we begin to book out our March schedules. :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

$400 is considered a sale???????? Sorry Logan love ya dude but ouch!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:$400 is considered a sale???????? Sorry Logan love ya dude but ouch!
$400 is by far a sale... that doesn't even cover the cost of the actresses. Our films aren't cheap to make... that's why I accept so many custom orders in the first place... they alleviate a little bit of the financial pressure of creating these films...
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

Richpartist wrote:$400 is considered a sale???????? Sorry Logan love ya dude but ouch!
Hey Logan,
Just have the actress say "I'm Coming" 400 times for Richard...SOLD!!!!!! :yahoo:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

mrestfla wrote:
Hey Logan,
Just have the actress say "I'm Coming" 400 times for Richard...SOLD!!!!!! :yahoo:
Lol $1/scream and moan... She might lose her voice halfway through :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I dunno. Someone else (or maybe it was you) posted a similar deal a while back, just after I first joined this forum, except back then it was $500 for 5 mins. I thought that was nuts and I said so and a lot of folks backed me up.

I mean think about it. That's $100 / minute.
So this is $80 / minute.
Still seems pretty steep, especially with such huge limitation, like that you can only choose one performer.

Just my opinion. I'm sure there are plenty of folks who will be happy to pay it and I wish you luck. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I dunno. Someone else (or maybe it was you) posted a similar deal a while back, just after I first joined this forum, except back then it was $500 for 5 mins. I thought that was nuts and I said so and a lot of folks backed me up.

I mean think about it. That's $100 / minute.
So this is $80 / minute.
Still seems pretty steep, especially with such huge limitation, like that you can only choose one performer.

Just my opinion. I'm sure there are plenty of folks who will be happy to pay it and I wish you luck. :)
That was me. And you and a few people were vocal about the cost, but most of the films we produce are under these terms already. I think the biggest misconception about custom orders is that a 10-minute custom at the same price has the same amount of peril content as I'm offering. The peril is what needs to be the focus and when you narrow it down to 5 solid minutes of the peril you choose, then you actually get your money's worth. As for the limitations, there are none with full custom orders (for the most part) if you're ordering for the Heroine Legends universe. But for the other series, I won't let the storyline get screwed up like it did with HL. Also, I won't produce a custom order that I know won't sell... I have to make a profit to continue filming and there are certain things that just don't sell. Since yesterday, we've already had 6 orders for the sale so I'd say it's a good value to most :)
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

As a costumer that paid for a partial part of a custom (Tied and Delivered) I am going to tell you that Logan and his crew go far and beyond for what people expect from this kind of stuff.

Yes, the cost seems big but let me tell you that it was totally worth it, so much that we got a second custom almost right away, pretty cool job from these guys, If you have the chance, you should totally go for it, at least once.