Amoeba asks...

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

From Joseph, the actor who plays Amoeba in Heroine Legends:

"Hey everyone,

I know that a lot of you like seeing your favorite Heroines fight little'ol me from time to time and you, the fans make this all worth it.

My question to you is how would you like to see yours truly, Amoeba himself, take on the ENTIRE Heroine Legends universe? I am talking all of your favorite Heroines, all the peril and fear on their faces, all the power struggles, the KOs and even deaths (for those interested in that sort of thing) in one HUGE OVER THE TOP Custom funded by everyone!

Now this would of course be its own "What if" or "Elseworld" type story and have no bearing on the universe as far as continuity goes but I think this would be bad ass.

Comments, suggestions, people who want this now ad are ready to commit and all of the above please reply below.

As the immortal Stan Lee would say "Thanks again true believers" and have a super day! Smile"
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

@Amoeba: I would love to see you KO the entire cast, maybe you can star using something like the Vice Grip to KO them.

Also to take them off guard something like you running and tackling them will do, that would look devastating.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Hi Joseph great to hear from you I am a big fan the scenes you did with Kelly as Lady Wonder in Transition to Darkness are still my favourite scenes ever.

I am always up for a group custom so are we talking something along the lines of you get some kind of power boost which sends you crazy and the superheroines are sent after you in ones and twos or all at once?

I know with your size and strength you can manhandle the ladies a little so chance for some really cool and intense scenes.

Sounds like a good idea to me.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Make a sort of AMOEBA COLLECTION sort of thing,where he collects each heroine and stores them in stasis tubes that keeps them sleeping.Why hes collecting them?Who knows :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This reminds me of the John Candy mud-wrestling scene from Stripes. :)

Bah! How the heck do you embed a video in a post around here? :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:This reminds me of the John Candy mud-wrestling scene from Stripes. :)

Bah! How the heck do you embed a video in a post around here? :)
In the full editor, there's a YouTube button option. But you need the full hyperlink for it to work correctly (I think) :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I tried that, but it didn't work. The tag actually showed in the preview.

[youtube][/youtube]

Ah, I got it. Had to take the "s" out of "https"