Power Stealing
9%
Other
14%

Total votes: 80
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Soooooo, I’m putting together the next rounds of filming which will be for several different series. My question to you is: what are some creative peril types and important things you want to see in an upcoming film? We can consider the suggestions here while writing out the scenarios for the upcoming films this month :)

May film another Defeated Heroines film too...
Last edited by CustomSuperheroines 10 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
mike2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Heroine attacked by army of hammer-wielding clock women.
Or, conversely, time-traveling heroine Clock Queen loses her powers when her spring winds down.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

What about a demented doctor/plastic surgeon who wants to trap the heroine so they can do an organ heist, super kidneys being big money etc etc?
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

"Vigilante Vengeance": Three superheroines caught after a damaging fight, now restrained in heavy bondage. Only one is tortured, the others are forced to watch helplessly. Their captors never speak to them, they are not seeking intelligence or confessions. This is all about destroying the image of the superheroine as a protector by showing them as helpless, costumed victims. Who cracks first?
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

A couple I'd like to see,

Energy Draining: A villainess who can steal a heroine's powers/energy.

Vampire Bite: Superheroine being drained by a sexy vampiress

Now a bit of a left field one, but having the heroine bound viva mummification or cocooned in something. I kind of like the idea of the heroine struggling against being bound completely from head to toe. Could be used a final defeat for them against a villainess, they become trapped in something that makes them helpless or keep them weak.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
rudyjones2003
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I really like the idea of the organ heist .... the heroine ending up on the evil doctor's operating table, anesthesia mask covering her face as the evil nurse prepares her for the surgery
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I fancy another Girls of X movie but not just a two way fight with a quick and easy ending for the superheroine.
I would like to see, preferably a female villan of impressive size ina good supercillan outfit, bio-mechcaical or something that poses a memacing threat and looks like it would be a bad idea for a superheroine to face it.

Usual great HL fight scenes and dialogue etc but with is being a brutal battle we see damage occuring o the heroine, blood tricke from lip or nose as she finally starts to be broken and ultimately destroyed.

I enjoyed the 2 G o X filma, great characters al round but to have seen Siphon take Wolfies claws across her midsection before her demise would f been superb.

And as for peril I love arrows and crossbow bolts, somethig a heroine can be worn down with and a bondage rack or wal, teasing with blades, knives and or guns or even a little nick from a knife wil give a scene where we see th eonce mighty superheroine afraid for he rlife.

Doing my best to keep it within the superheroines limitations LOL!l chains is always cool so peril such as whipping, stretching, water with electricity
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Here are some character options... none of these have built-in stories (except Dark Vega & Evil Allura) and we have 2-3 more actresses to try on existing costumes we have... take a look at the photos and let me know what you like and what comes to mind!

Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I like the red version of Thorne (She looks like Kitana in Mortal Kombat 9), the other costumes (maybe except the black & red one) don't appeal to me very much.

Seeing red Thorne, I was thinking about some scenario. What about a fighting tournament (something like Bloodsport or Dead or Alive) featuring superheroines and superheroes (and villains). The fights could be 1 round death battles and the main character (a superheroine) could fight her arch-nemesis in the final fight. You could also have some peril scene between each fight, (for exemple, a character try to chloroform her opponent in order to weaken her during the fight).
Last edited by Domi666 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
dauntingmold
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Shannon is a must for Dark Vega :thumbup:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:I like the red version of Thorne (She looks like Kitana in Mortal Kombat 9), the other costumes (maybe except the black & red one) don't appeal to me very much.

Seeing red Thorne, I was thinking about some scenario. What about a fighting tournament (something like Bloodsport or Dead or Alive) featuring superheroines and superheroes (and villains). The fights could be 1 round death battles and the m
It's a nice idea, but it's too close to Heroine Kombat and we need more peril films and less fighting films - we also need to spend ZERO on future costumes... we have WAYYY too many that we spent a lot of money on that are not being used...
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
Domi666 wrote:I like the red version of Thorne (She looks like Kitana in Mortal Kombat 9), the other costumes (maybe except the black & red one) don't appeal to me very much.

Seeing red Thorne, I was thinking about some scenario. What about a fighting tournament (something like Bloodsport or Dead or Alive) featuring superheroines and superheroes (and villains). The fights could be 1 round death battles and the m
It's a nice idea, but it's too close to Heroine Kombat and we need more peril films and less fighting films - we also need to spend ZERO on future costumes... we have WAYYY too many that we spent a lot of money on that are not being used...
Lol, you answered so quickly that I didn't have time to edit my post in order to finish it :D
To be honest, I don't have much suggestions for peril (or at least something creative :) )
-Maybe light bondage (hands, feet),
-woozy heroine (like you did in Celestia Vs Amoeba, hope to see more like this in HK)
-Frozen (or half frozen) heroine

On a side note, did you film something with Azarra ? I can't wait to see her in action (and defeated :laugh: )
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:

Lol, you answered so quickly that I didn't have time to edit my post in order to finish it :D
To be honest, I don't have much suggestions for peril (or at least something creative :) )
-Maybe light bondage (hands, feet),
-woozy heroine (like you did in Celestia Vs Amoeba, hope to see more like this in HK)
-Frozen (or half frozen) heroine

On a side note, did you film something with Azarra ? I can't wait to see her in action (and defeated :laugh: )
The only thing filmed with Azarra has been a Heroine Kombat. We have been trying to put together a Lady Wonder film where Azarra would appear, but scheduling has not been very cooperative with us to get everyone necessary together...
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote: The only thing filmed with Azarra has been a Heroine Kombat. We have been trying to put together a Lady Wonder film where Azarra would appear, but scheduling has not been very cooperative with us to get everyone necessary together...
Hope you'll be able to put together Lady Wonder & Azarra :)
And I can't wait to see the HK featuring Azarra !
(to be honest, I can't wait the release of a new Heroine Kombat, regarless the characters, lol :laugh: )
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

Love the first costume on Samantha, and I think maybe the Thorne excel costume on Shannon. They all look good though, so maybe it depends on who else you were considering having wear those costumes.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What comes to mind?? Pictures #1,3,4,6,and 8............I'm to much of a gentlemen to tell you what comes to mind :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Richpartist wrote:What comes to mind?? Pictures #1,3,4,6,and 8............I'm to much of a gentlemen to tell you what comes to mind :)
What comes to my mind is that youve missed the equally beautiful woman at 2,5,7 and 9!
;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

Lots and lots of bearhugs!! Long and longer ones....... I think a good scene is also where the heroine fights a villian at the start of a film..Get's caught in the bearhug...she just barely manages to get out of it since the villian is almost stronger than her....But then later fights that same villian and gets caught in the hug again..But being sapped of some strength threw the film since the first hug..is not able to get out of this one......
Plus I think having the heroines fight more than just another heroine or bad guy....add in some beastly characters..pure monsters with no morals or motives...Just pure rage of destruction...I think it can add more fear and peril for the heroine when she is fighting something that she can not communicate with....Just trying to survive
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I was thinking a villainess or villlain based on a wasp, they could have an energy "sting" that they shoot from the left hand or something (been reading a lot of shadows of the apt)

Once the heroine is defeated and subdued by a sting she would be dragged back to the lair as food for vilainess' brood, cue some pre dinner molestation and perhaps the heroine manages to escape because the vilainess gets a bit too into it on the captor to escape (because i think actually being eaten by a brood of wasp larve circa some poor spider/caterpiller might be difficult to film and maybe a bit niche)

I think the above red and black costume, possibly with some slightly waspy additions would be pretty good
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like Samantha in the purple - kind've a Batgirl-esque kinda thing going on there.

Also like Samantha in the black & red. Very original.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

#6 Samantha has that perfect ability to look gorgeous and at the same time look like someone who could beat the crap out of you.That makes her the perfect Dark Vega.Bias?................................yes :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
Richpartist wrote:What comes to mind?? Pictures #1,3,4,6,and 8............I'm to much of a gentlemen to tell you what comes to mind :)
What comes to my mind is that youve missed the equally beautiful woman at 2,5,7 and 9!
;)
No I saw her............. :whistle:
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

A medical /surgical procedure with restraints, spread legs, and a masked evil doctor about to perform an unknown (or known, as detailed to the heroine) procedure left in a cliffhanger ending.....I think Rachel Steele did one of her WW movies like that....and I remember the Batman tv show where the Riddler has Robin strapped to a table and he holds up a scalpel and then starts slowly cranking the vice around his face. I picture Tiffany as a captured heroine strapped to a table with a mask over her face and the evil doctor positioning himself between her legs, the viewer can only imagine what's going to happen under the sheets covering her.....the villain holds up various instruments and the scene cuts out......instant buy and instant sequel!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

So we just wrapped a little while ago on the 2nd episode of The Neomega featuring Tiffany Chase as Xarina and introducing Mario Rocha as the Guardian of Scion's Cyber World, Adrian. I'm going to tell you, if you want PERIL, this episode has it! It's going to be fairly long and it's nonstop! Here's what I can remember that happened in this episode off the top of my head:

Face Slaps • Belly Punches • Chloro • Chloro KO (twice) • Low Blow Stomp KO • 3 Crowbar Low Blows ending in a KO • Multiple Wake Ups • Chair Slam to Ground • Camel Clutch • Body Stretching • Abdominal Stretch • Back Breaker • Face Punches • Hair Pulling • Crawling • Butt Slapping • Partial Nudity • Costume Changes/Transformations • Bondage (to chair) • Power Draining • Partial Soul Ripping (he lets her keep it) • Trash Talking • Groin Lift • Multiple Low Blows • Atomic Drop • Nipple Tweaking/Pinching • Long 4-Stage Bear Hug • Leg Headscissors [F/M] • Low Blow [F/M] • Fart/Flatulence Asphyxiation KO • Groping • Spitting into Mouth and Choke • Choking • Blood • Suggestive Sexual Situations • Cradle Carry • Pile Driver Fatality • AND MORE!!!!!

Sending this to post-production ASAP ;)
steve1991
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I would like to see more heroines pre transformation. I like seeing a little peril when they are in their weaker forms. It makes for a bigger build up for when they have transormed. It also makes them seem a little more real. I may be the minority on this issue since it seems this has slowly gone away from your company. Two of my favorites are Tiffany chase and Sophie Athena/Leonard and I don't think I have seen either of them in any sort of situations like this. I also like it when they lose their powers after a fight and have to find a way to survive without their super strength.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I also like the rd Thorne outfit BUT I really like Tiffany and would love to see her wearing some kind of aemour, perhaps the red and black outfit shown o her could be used in such a movie?

I fierce fight against a formidabl eoponent begins to tak eit's toll on her armour until it is pierced by arrows, blades or even bullets but arrows would be best for me.

I think Tiffany has the talent and ability to really shine in such a role her reactions and facial expressios are always so intense it would be stunning to watch.

You could put her through almost any kind of peril early on while her armour is unbreachable..electroshock, crowbar, hammer, projectile and although bieng knocked around Tiffany would keep coming back at the villan until she begins to weaken ad her suit gets weak and cue the arrows LOL!

And as already mentioned I can't wait for Azara, especially with the most wonderful woman ever...Kelly of course but a solo Azara movie I would buy in a heartbest especially if she lost Hehe!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

steve1991 wrote:I would like to see more heroines pre transformation. I like seeing a little peril when they are in their weaker forms. It makes for a bigger build up for when they have transormed. It also makes them seem a little more real. I may be the minority on this issue since it seems this has slowly gone away from your company. Two of my favorites are Tiffany chase and Sophie Athena/Leonard and I don't think I have seen either of them in any sort of situations like this. I also like it when they lose their powers after a fight and have to find a way to survive without their super strength.
Tiffany Chase is in her regular clothes prior to transformation in Shadowgirl
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote: Pile Driver Fatality • AND MORE!!!!!
Love this part!!
Also, it has been a long time since the last release featuring a fatality :whistle:
And as Rayman, I can't wait to see Azarra losing (I hope she does in Heroine Kombat :laugh: )
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
Love this part!!
Also, it has been a long time since the last release featuring a fatality :whistle:
And as Rayman, I can't wait to see Azarra losing (I hope she does in Heroine Kombat :laugh: )
Azarra does lose in her Heroine Kombat film but that has a July release.

Fatalities don't happen too often because most fans don't like them and I have to film what fans like to continue being able to film - people need to buy what we make to make more ;)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
Domi666 wrote:
Love this part!!

Fatalities don't happen too often because most fans don't like them and I have to film what fans like to continue being able to film - people need to buy what we make to make more ;)
I know this too Logan, lol. But knowing that you have 18 Heroine Kombat in Post Prod and, knowing that the last one was released 1 month ago makes me think it will take a looooooong time to see them :) (and knowing that no other Girls of X has been filmed since...)
However, this is not a reproach, I understand how business is...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Looks like you covered all the bases Logan,could do without the fart ko and spitting in mouth stuff :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Domi666 wrote:
Love this part!!

I know this too Logan, lol. But knowing that you have 18 Heroine Kombat in Post Prod and, knowing that the last one was released 1 month ago makes me think it will take a looooooong time to see them :) (and knowing that no other Girls of X has been filmed since...)
However, this is not a reproach, I understand how business is...
Yup, unfortunately, there's no point in filming any more Heroine Kombat films since we still have 18 to go (though I'll have the next 2 by next week). There is only one editor handling that series since he has the template for them. Many of them are pieced together though which makes his process much easier.

Girls of X has not had enough sales to warrant continuing it. Fortunately for us, we didn't lose money on it, but we didn't make too much either. The Protectors did very well and Super vs Evil ALWAYS does well. Girl Power is a big no-no for us to produce as well. It's all a business and without enough people interested in a specific thing, it's simply throwing money away by producing it. The sad thing is that we could take a Handicam, throw some porn stars in store-made costumes, film them feeling each other up, and make a TON of money. It's simply our choice not to. Though I have thought about revisiting the Defeated Heroines project. Possibly.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Looks like you covered all the bases Logan,could do without the fart ko and spitting in mouth stuff :)
It was homage - the 1st custom request we ever got dealt with Fart KOs... we didn't produce it, but we thought we'd throw it in as we approach our 200th episode - the spitting in the mouth was the actor's idea and request... they actually asked me if it was okay to do it. lol
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

.oooooo fart ko and spit in mouth ko ooooo that just turns me on :no: :no: I think we've covered all the fetishes..........or have we?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

.whats next diapers??
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:.whats next diapers??
Wouldn't surprise me. There are so many fetishes out there. Go to Clips4Sale.com and click on their drop down search box. There's a little something for everyone. ;)

EDIT: I also don't think the spitting was meant to be interpreted as a fetish. It was meant to enhance the scene... not to turn you on.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

For everyone on our Discounts List, enjoy your SALE!!!! Email should be in your inbox in the next few minutes! :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Great because I plan on getting a few at least :)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote: Girls of X has not had enough sales to warrant continuing it. Fortunately for us, we didn't lose money on it, but we didn't make too much either. The Protectors did very well and Super vs Evil ALWAYS does well. Girl Power is a big no-no for us to produce as well. It's all a business and without enough people interested in a specific thing, it's simply throwing money away by producing it. The sad thing is that we could take a Handicam, throw some porn stars in store-made costumes, film them feeling each other up, and make a TON of money. It's simply our choice not to. Though I have thought about revisiting the Defeated Heroines project. Possibly.
That's always the same problem... It seems like most people in this genre are unable to like something else than Wonder Woman, Supergirl or Batgirl being simply KOed. So... no more X-Men and Psylocke for now.... :weep:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote: Girls of X has not had enough sales to warrant continuing it. Fortunately for us, we didn't lose money on it, but we didn't make too much either. The Protectors did very well and Super vs Evil ALWAYS does well. Girl Power is a big no-no for us to produce as well. It's all a business and without enough people interested in a specific thing, it's simply throwing money away by producing it. The sad thing is that we could take a Handicam, throw some porn stars in store-made costumes, film them feeling each other up, and make a TON of money. It's simply our choice not to. Though I have thought about revisiting the Defeated Heroines project. Possibly.
That's always the same problem... It seems like most people in this genre are unable to like something else than Wonder Woman, Supergirl or Batgirl being simply KOed. So... no more X-Men and Psylocke for now.... :weep:
lol you're telling me! it's always the same thing. And the videos that sell well, are always the same thing. Chloro KO. Our actresses want to do new and exciting and DIFFERENT things, but I guess that's just how fetish films go. They actually LOVE doing death scenes... but fatalities aren't the big seller - low blows, bear hugs, and certain KOs are... pity.
sam
Henchman
Henchman

sgz6 wrote:A couple I'd like to see,

Energy Draining: A villainess who can steal a heroine's powers/energy.

Vampire Bite: Superheroine being drained by a sexy vampiress

Now a bit of a left field one, but having the heroine bound viva mummification or cocooned in something. I kind of like the idea of the heroine struggling against being bound completely from head to toe. Could be used a final defeat for them against a villainess, they become trapped in something that makes them helpless or keep them weak.
I second this post!
cpicard
Neophyte
Neophyte

Bound and in a pit of Quicksand :w00t:
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

HeroineLegends wrote: Girls of X has not had enough sales to warrant continuing it. Fortunately for us, we didn't lose money on it, but we didn't make too much either.
It's a pity, I was waiting for the Storm character :wavecry:
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:
Domi666 wrote:
lol you're telling me! it's always the same thing. And the videos that sell well, are always the same thing. Chloro KO. Our actresses want to do new and exciting and DIFFERENT things, but I guess that's just how fetish films go. They actually LOVE doing death scenes... but fatalities aren't the big seller - low blows, bear hugs, and certain KOs are... pity.
There are so many lines of exclusion within this general fetish, that it's easy to run afoul of one or more of them. Look at Girls of X for example... I think there are plenty of people who like fatalities, however for many of those who don't...it's a deal breaker. Same with the blood. On the other hand, I doubt there are many people that will absolutely NOT buy a video because it has a low blow or KO in it. :unsure:
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Domi666 wrote:
The issue with Girls of X is that many people would not like the death or implied death endnig but for the fans of such endings the end scenes are just too short and swet. A single claw stab ending each of the locely ladies just is not exciting peril, if the heroine takes a wound then she begins to get into serious peril, death is after all the ultimate peril.
So a good Cirls of X movie would need several wounds with blood effects but just tasteful blood not OTT Kruger style slashings LOL!

Also where are you target buyers Logan, if your main forum for promotion and sales is here then you have to look back at what this forum asctualy started out as....what I could call a very mild place.

If you want peril that will sell en masse may I suggest looking back, like you have done with Shadowgirl and Barbarella, at other "mainstream" content like the 60's Batman series, the Lindsey Wagner Bionic Woman and Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman.

Give your team an assignmet to watch these shows and let the actresses choose what peril scenes they would like to recreate...Instant hit! :yes:
Last edited by rayman 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:
Domi666 wrote:
The issue with Girls of X is that many people would not like the death or implied death endig but for the fans of such endings the end scenes are just too short and swet. A sinle, claw stab snding each of the locely ladies just is not exciting peril, if the heroine takes a wound then she begins to ge tinto serious peril, death is after all the ultimate peril.
So a good Cirls of X movie would need several wounds with blood effects but just tasteful blood not oTT Kruger style slashings LOL!

Also where are you target buyers Logan, if your main forum fo rpromotion and sales is here then you hace to ook back at what this forum asctualy started out as....what I could call a very mild place.

If you want peril that wil sell en masse may U suggest looking back, like oyu have done with Shadowgirl and Barbarella, o other "mainstream content like the 60's Batman series, the Lindsey Wagner Bionib Woman and Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman.

Give your team an assignmet to watch these shows and let the actresses choose what peril scenes they would like to recreate...Instant hit!
lol actresses don't request to film the peril scenes. They request to film the girl power scenes. ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

How about recreating the Batman and Robin scenes with all female cast of course.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

rayman wrote: The issue with Girls of X is that many people would not like the death or implied death endnig but for the fans of such endings the end scenes are just too short and swet. A single claw stab ending each of the locely ladies just is not exciting peril, if the heroine takes a wound then she begins to get into serious peril, death is after all the ultimate peril.
So a good Girls of X movie would need several wounds with blood effects but just tasteful blood not OTT Kruger style slashings LOL!
Maybe you're right about the issue with Girls of X.
I woud have loved to see more blood, violent hits (something violent but not gore) and the heroine all woozy before receiving the fatality at the very end but I also think it's hard to add more blood while keeping the PG13, lol. Maybe the heroines were killed too much quickly and weren't lying on the ground long enough at the end. However, I must admit I LOVE these 2 episodes of GoX.

We already talk about this some weeks ago but, I really think that alternate ending would help a lot the GoX serie. Only the last 2 minutes were the fatality is replace by a KO (or something which sells a lot, lol). I know the video would cost a little more for you Logan, but I think you would sell more at the end. People could choose the version they want (chloro KO or big violent Fatality for exemple) and you could even sell a package with the 2 versions in order to make more money. I'm pretty sure that Girls of X would sell a lot more like this (for only 2 min more :laugh: )!!
And f*ck, Tif is so wonderful as Rogue and Kristina is a born Psylocke !!

Well, on a side note, I wanted to say I love the new costume for Shannon (the pink one you post on Instagram today)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
rayman wrote: The issue with Girls of X is that many people would not like the death or implied death endnig but for the fans of such endings the end scenes are just too short and swet. A single claw stab ending each of the locely ladies just is not exciting peril, if the heroine takes a wound then she begins to get into serious peril, death is after all the ultimate peril.
So a good Girls of X movie would need several wounds with blood effects but just tasteful blood not OTT Kruger style slashings LOL!
Maybe you're right about the issue with Girls of X.
I woud have loved to see more blood, violent hits (something violent but not gore) and the heroine all woozy before receiving the fatality at the very end but I also think it's hard to add more blood while keeping the PG13, lol. Maybe the heroines were killed too much quickly and weren't lying on the ground long enough at the end. However, I must admit I LOVE these 2 episodes of GoX.

We already talk about this some weeks ago but, I really think that alternate ending would help a lot the GoX serie. Only the last 2 minutes were the fatality is replace by a KO (or something which sells a lot, lol). I know the video would cost a little more for you Logan, but I think you would sell more at the end. People could choose the version they want (chloro KO or big violent Fatality for exemple) and you could even sell a package with the 2 versions in order to make more money. I'm pretty sure that Girls of X would sell a lot more like this (for only 2 min more :laugh: )!!
And f*ck, Tif is so wonderful as Rogue and Kristina is a born Psylocke !!

Well, on a side note, I wanted to say I love the new costume for Shannon (the pink one you post on Instagram today)
It's not the fatality that's the issue. It's the brutality of the series that's been a turn off to many... The issue with more blood is simply that I don't have multiple costumes to be able to film multiple takes... Once the costume gets blood on it, there's no going back and then you have continuity to deal with. That's why more producers don't do blood. Plus, there goes a $500 costume-- and blood alone won't make $500+ in sales to justify it's loss.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

The bllod really isn't a major issue but I feel the quick end to the fight is.....many people who enjoy the G of X have said the would of preferred a longer end scene be it more wounding befor ethe fatality or seeing the fallen heroine actaully fall and then getting to see her laid out as it were.

Personally speakin i can not see, with the exception of the death scens, any difference in the level of brutality in G o X and other releases, series one was pretty brutal as are many of the SvE series e.g. Episode 1 and that kickstarted what I believe is a big hit?

Also atrickle of blood like is used in SvE on the mouth is a great way to avoid ruining costumes and give a realistic sense of toral defeat.

There must be requests or need for more peril or this thread would be pointless so apart from all the p;d campy"DEATH" traps fro thepreviosly mentioned shows where can we go that is viable to the producers and the actresses.

If Shadowgirl 3 is a big hit then surely that will mean sexual peril is what people desire in their peril cabinet?