Looking for Filmmakers - New Partnership Program

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Under the Rapture Entertainment heading, we will be looking into producing films for filmmakers in this genre. This means we will be producing the content that you film if you are an avid filmmaker and are just lacking the resources to put together your own film!

There are a few bullet points to mention up front and others that will come as we begin talking to qualified candidates for this program:

• We will fund all costs for costumes & actresses. Other costs will need to be brought up in preproduction.
• We will work on a 50/50 split once the film makes it's money back. Checks will be issued once per month.
• It is the filmmaker's responsibility to find talent and be honest and upfront about the project. No shady business.
• There are very specific filming requirements I have about how to film. These must be adhered to.
• We have the right to approve or decline any scripts or content prior to filming.
• It is up to the filmmaker to supply equipment including lighting, cameras, and sound.
• A hard drive will be loaded with footage and drop-shipped to our Media department for post-production once filming is complete.

If you're interested, please PM me here or contact me at [email protected] - please feel free to post any questions you have about this program here. :)
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

WARNING - advice - tread carefully!

1. Have a lawyer review the contract so you understand it. Never sign a contract you have not read or do not FULLY understand. Don't get all giddy with excitement and just sign and agree to anything he presents to you. EVERYTHING is negotiable. This "50/50 split" is a bad deal, you deserve way more. Once "film makes money back," what's it mean exactly, find out, you don't want to be paying his office rent and utilities and office workers during the time of production or longer. Insist on final cut, a real filmmaker wants control of the edit, that's where most films are made.

2. Do not get into a 'legal' partnership with this guy. A partnership has legal implications that you do not want to be part of, like if he screws up in the course of business, or gets sued and loses, as partner, you're 100% liable.

3. He had creative differences with his sockpuppet Jason Hunter, so how do you think it's going to work out for you. (yes, this line is a joke, but the rest isn't.)

4. Obviously, I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole. However, if it looks good to you, then I'm sure you'll pursue it but my warning and advice still stand: Tread carefully.

This has been a public service announcement.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

More trolling. This guy just won't quit.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:More trolling. This guy just won't quit.
It's excellent advice I gave. That's not trolling. Clearly you don't know the definition of the word. What other words don't you know?
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

From what I remember, I don't think I have ever seen a post by TheTroller in any other thread but HL's ones :laugh:

"Personal service announcement": dude, you need mental sanity help, BADLY. I am quite sure you have a 'slight' obsession with Jas... ehm, errr, I mean... Logan :D
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

helstar wrote:From what I remember, I don't think I have ever seen a post by TheTroller in any other thread but HL's ones :laugh:

"Personal service announcement": dude, you need mental sanity help, BADLY. I am quite sure you have a 'slight' obsession with Jas... ehm, errr, I mean... Logan :D
You're not looking hard enough. For example, sometimes I even start my own threads. :cool2:

I do miss Jason though! :fun:
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sometimes ^^ I would say like 0.3% of the times :D

Seriously, ok I can see what was going on about this L/J dualism, it was quite clear, but then again... exactly ... WHO CARES ?
"He" is creating a lot of nice videos since a couple of years by now, do we really have to go deep in details about who's who ? And for what reason, really ?

Maybe he doesn't want to mix in his portfolio R movies with PG13 ones, but then again, whatever the reason is, is it important for us ? He can even get a third alias as "Kristina" (uhm, wait... :happy: ) and put out only lesbian oriented heroines/villainesses videos, if you ask me :)

And I'm almost sure I'm not the only one who doesn't care of "who's" doing "what" - if I like a video, I buy it, all the rest (who's producing, what's his real name, why he writes in blue font, how many times he changes his socks in a week, etc.) is just irrelevant.
Last edited by helstar 9 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Let's clear this up right now and then no further talk about it:

1) was "Jason Hunter" an alias? Yes. He was. But not for me. It was one of my actors who wanted to get I to producing SHIP films. Hence the reason I said I was a producer. It was his show. But he needed help with sales and direction as well as communication on the forums. I always announced my own involvement in the Rapture product. Why? Because Rapture is my company.

2) have I ever posted as him? Yes I have. On occasion when things needed to be clarified, I wrote and posted on his account.

3) is Kristina an alias? No. Kristina is co-owner of Cross the Line. That's an obvious one with a little research. She sometimes posts on these forums under my screen name.

4) does anyone care? Helstar pretty much summed it up in the post just before this one.

Now that you got your clarification, find something new to obsess about.
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

HeroineLegends wrote: 3) is Kristina an alias? No.
Obviously that was a joke :) we've seen her posting with her name too...

She is a terrific actress and I don't say anything about her beauty ... or you would start to be jealous ... I just let the screenshot talk :thumbup:

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

helstar wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote: 3) is Kristina an alias? No.
Obviously that was a joke :) we've seen her posting with her name too...

She is a terrific actress and I don't say anything about her beauty ... or you would start to be jealous ... I just let the screenshot talk :thumbup:

lol I'm not the jealous type... please, sometimes it's nice for girls to hear that others think they are beautiful ;)

I know it's a joke, but just in case it ever came back up, we've already cleared the air about it. The whole rant is so ridiculous. The actor wanted an alias to NOT deal with this type of hassling... but I guess it's better me than him.

Referencing your photo, I'm excited to see how you guys enjoy Your Soul is Mine 10 - which is the finale of that mini-series... it has a nice epic conclusion that pays homage to the whole Return of the Black Queen saga - we also decided to do Your Soul is Mine 11 - which will be called something else - and will serve as an "alternate ending" to Your Soul is Mine 10... :)
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Let's clear this up right now and then no further talk about it:

1) was "Jason Hunter" an alias? Yes. He was. But not for me. It was one of my actors who wanted to get I to producing SHIP films. Hence the reason I said I was a producer. It was his show. But he needed help with sales and direction as well as communication on the forums. I always announced my own involvement in the Rapture product. Why? Because Rapture is my company.

2) have I ever posted as him? Yes I have. On occasion when things needed to be clarified, I wrote and posted on his account.

3) is Kristina an alias? No. Kristina is co-owner of Cross the Line. That's an obvious one with a little research. She sometimes posts on these forums under my screen name.

4) does anyone care? Helstar pretty much summed it up in the post just before this one.

Now that you got your clarification, find something new to obsess about.
Oh look, you went to Plan B!!

1. Nope. It was for you, not an actor. This plan B fools no one. Sure you could hire an actor now to play Jason Hunter, but last year, you didn't need one. It was all you.

2. Yes you have posted as him. Not on occasion, all the time.

3. Everyone knows this.

4. Doesn't matter. Long as you lie, I will point them out.

Nope, no clarification at all, this is just plan B: making something else up you think will fly that doesn't. This is exactly why no one should go into business with you, except maybe customs, but getting into anything deeper with a BSer is bad news.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

@Scribbler - this is Kristina speaking now, yes, I do exist and now this entire rant has gotten me involved because it's so petty and childish and is now a direct attack at my company. I have no idea who you are and honestly don't care. I just can't seem to wrap my head around why you waste countless hours reading our threads and posting comments that you deem witty. It's pretty sad that you have nothing positive in your life that you can focus on instead of the growth and positive success of a company that in NO WAY is connected to you or your way of life and trying your darnedest to trash it. I honestly feel sorry for you. Life must be really bad for you to jump at the opportunity to jump on our threads just to cause a raucous and it's probably embarrassing for you to know deep down that pretty much everything you say is completely false.
Fact of the matter is, we are proud of what we do, we work hard and we have amazing fans that actually enjoy the genre, which sometimes includes our videos. Your comments are not needed and I suggest you put your endless posting energy on something positive instead of living on the opportunity to be negative.
From now on, you may post all you would like, but professionally speaking, you will be ignored and we hope that our fans accept our apology on your behalf for littering posts that they may enjoy commenting on with particular topics etc with negative and frankly ridiculous trash talk.
~ Kristina
(Oh and in case you would like to start a rant on this being Logan commenting, I welcome a phone call to the office where I can be the lucky gal who speaks to you directly) Good Night