Alternative Characters

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We done quite a few classic characters as well as originals... I've seen talk on the various forums about different characters that fans would like to see such as video game girls (Lara Croft, Cammie from Street Fighter, Mileena/Kitana, etc) and my actresses have even brought up ideas-- even as far as Vampires and Disney Princesses... what are your thoughts to introduce characters aside from Supergirl, Wonder Woman, & Batgirl?
gazdadude
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

that sould awesome i thin charicters like kitana, cammie and Lara croft would fit in perfect would be awesome to see a sort of cross over with wonder woman super girl ect
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

She Ra, Red Sonja, Sheena, knightmare's electrocutie...., ahem, drifted there
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Psylocke and Spiderwoman (the black and white outfit)
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
droganlleo
Neophyte
Neophyte

Mai Shiranui (Fatal Fury videogame series), Ivy and Taki (Soul Calibur videogame series), Cyblade (Cyber Force comics), Nina (Tekken videogame series)...
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

Nina from Tekken, Cammy from SF, Lara Croft, the girl from Perfect dark and Spiderwoman are great.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

There are so much video game characters I would love to see (and it would fit well with Heroine Kombat !! )
Cammy (from Street Fighter), Kitana, Mileena, Jade & Sonya Blade (from Mortal Kombat)...

Here's some artworks & cosplays:

Image Image Image Image Image
sam
Henchman
Henchman

I remember seeing someone suggest Kristina Hess as the one to play a Lara Croft type character, which I'd definitely be a fan of! Also I would like to see a scenario where a female vampire seduces and bites a heroine. A vampirella type costume would be great too!
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Remember Abigail Whistler [Jessica Biel] in Blade Trinity [or Blade III]? I think she would make the perfect basis for an original character for your series. Not a traditional superheroine perhaps, but super and heroic, gifted, vulnerable and more importantly not being used elsewhere.
drvoodoo
Sargeant
Sargeant

Im all for Sonja Blade!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Domi666 has some awesome ideas there.
Personally, I am still dying to see Shadowkat and/or Magik from the X-Men. :)
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'd love to see some Chun-Li action!
Just look at that leotard and tights combo! So tight, so sexy!

I'd love to see Chun-Li the "strongest woman in the world" get completely dominated by Cammy and left unconscious in a filthy alley for the other tournament fighters/spectators to have their way with.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I've personally never been a fan of Chun Li... she was fun to play as in the game because of her kick moves, but I never found her or her outfit attractive-- maybe I'm alone on this one? Cammy, I get. Sonya Blade too... Chun Li never hit the spot. But then again, neither did She-Ra and I know she's a high request.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

sam wrote:I remember seeing someone suggest Kristina Hess as the one to play a Lara Croft type character, which I'd definitely be a fan of! Also I would like to see a scenario where a female vampire seduces and bites a heroine. A vampirella type costume would be great too!
I know that Kristina is backing out of filming as often and has her last new character in an upcoming 00Angels episode. She is then handing off many of her characters to other actresses to work more behind the scenes. The Vampirella costume will be used on our more mature side-- the PG-13 girls aren't comfortable wearing that style of costume-- and then also fighting in it.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

She Ra, Red Sonja, She Hulk, Vampirella, Celene fro Underworld, Alice from Resident EvilFemale cyborg/next generation of bionic woman and Sonya Blade at a push.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII, Bayonetta, or Meryl from Metal Gear Solid would be interesting choices.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Android 18 or Chi Chi from DBZ.
Agnizab
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Cassie Hack from Hack/Slash

dbud
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Love the idea of a Lara Croft type character. That would be one of my fav's.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:I've personally never been a fan of Chun Li... she was fun to play as in the game because of her kick moves, but I never found her or her outfit attractive-- maybe I'm alone on this one? Cammy, I get. Sonya Blade too... Chun Li never hit the spot. But then again, neither did She-Ra and I know she's a high request.
That's funny you said this because, while Chun Li is not really into my "standards" (unlike Cammy), I always have a little crush for her. Too be honest, I would love to see Kristin Ige in a good Chun Li costume :) However, the big problem with this is that her costume is really hard to make properly. I see hundred cosplay of Chun Li but almost nobody made her properly. Either the belt is to small or the boots too much high or the hips not enough exposed which make the character too much "large" with the legs not enough highlighted (which is bad when you're Chun Li, lol). The cosplay above is one of the few one to be perfect. I found some other pictures of her :)

And don't forget that Chun Li has an alternate costume too ;)
Here's 2 exemples from the same girl:

Mai Shiranui (from King of Fighter & Fatal Fury) is a great character too but, as for Chun Li, the costume is not easy to do and many cosplays are poorly done for the same reasons as Chun Li's costume. I'll try to find some great Mai cosplay too :)
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Scarlet Witch. Uhm, ... actually I mean THIS girl into this costume directly (sadly nobody knows who she is ^^; !)

Of course the costume is great but the cape is really too long ! :D

Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I have just found an awesome Mai Shiranui cosplay :D

Bonus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwLOTAiDBI0#t=135
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

hey guys - these are all great ideas and the new producers I'm working with are getting excited with the alternatives they can think about using for their productions... love it!
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Here are some other great characters from some VS fighting video games:

Elena from Street Fighter 3:
Elena.jpg
Elena.jpg (832.86 KiB) Viewed 8784 times
Angel from King of Fighters:
angel.jpg
angel.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 8784 times
Kasumi from Dead or Alive:
kasumi.jpg
kasumi.jpg (258.91 KiB) Viewed 8784 times
Morrigan from Darkstalkers:
morrigan.jpg
morrigan.jpg (61.21 KiB) Viewed 8784 times
Lilith from Darkstalkers:
lilith2.jpg
lilith2.jpg (368.99 KiB) Viewed 8784 times
lilith1.jpg
lilith1.jpg (314.08 KiB) Viewed 8784 times
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back again :D
I've just remembered an other character from a fighting game. She's called Sofia and was a character from Battle Arena Toshinden (it was one of the very first game released on playstation 1 in 1995). She's less known now and it's a shame because she's probably one of the hottest character ever :D
She's a russian blonde spy (like black widow), she fights with a whip and have legs longer than an highway :love:

ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

sam wrote:I remember seeing someone suggest Kristina Hess as the one to play a Lara Croft type character, which I'd definitely be a fan of! Also I would like to see a scenario where a female vampire seduces and bites a heroine. A vampirella type costume would be great too!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Please, for all that is good and right in the world, no vampires!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Please, for all that is good and right in the world, no vampires!
You're the first person to say no to vampires-- I've gotten a ton of requests for them...
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I will second the no vampires thing though I have no say in what a producer does.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I've never had a big interest in vampires. But after the Twilight books and movies becomes popular, the Fantasy genre of books have been absolutely overrun with vampire and werewolf books that are nominally fantasy but are really just thinly-disguised romance novels. It's really frustrating and it's made me really start to hate vampires. :)
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I've never had a big interest in vampires. But after the Twilight books and movies becomes popular, the Fantasy genre of books have been absolutely overrun with vampire and werewolf books that are nominally fantasy but are really just thinly-disguised romance novels. It's really frustrating and it's made me really start to hate vampires. :)
vampirella is the exception
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

There's also the necrophilia thing to consider. Vampires are technically undead. :-P
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

On the vampire subject for me the is ONE clear cut winner.

Jane Yellowrock is one of the most attractive and sexy women in the fantasy vamp genre and she would blow the doors of any production if cast right.

Check out som eof her coverart - https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jane+ ... ok+sleeves

Hey she wears leather and rides a Harley named Bitsa she rocks!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Nina from Tekken, Sofia from Toshinden, Sarah from Virtua Fighter. Even Jill in Resident Evil 5.
Similar characters. ice queen dominatrix style. Blonde hair, pony tails, tight fitting outfits, high heels, amnesia. I forget what the amnesia is all about. No superpowers, just years of training and a bad attitude. As a kid who grew up on playstation in the 90s, this is my thing!
My favourite is Nina. There's something special about a girl who wears a catsuit and thigh high boots in a fighting tournament with madmen wearing jaguar masks, kangaroos, a polar bear, robots and demons.
Presumably the popularity of Wonder Woman parodies owes to people growing up while watching the TV show in the 70s. I suspect the market for 90s kids is underexploited. Loads of hentai, ryona videos on youtube. Live action, not so much.