Idea

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Filming with Chloe Valentine today

Looking for an idea from the fans as a concept for today's Batgirl video. Keep in mind her limitations (no penetration, all simulated)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Haven't got an overall concept as such but an element I'd like to see, as it's under used, is to have her knocked out from behind with a kosh just as she thinks she's winning/ has won. Cue limp carry,fondling, stripping and all kinds of naughtiness.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:Haven't got an overall concept as such but an element I'd like to see, as it's under used, is to have her knocked out from behind with a kosh just as she thinks she's winning/ has won. Cue limp carry,fondling, stripping and all kinds of naughtiness.

Kosh?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Cosh. My bad.

A Club. Truncheon. Crowbar. Big hard stick.
That sort of thing.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

how about a variation of the Kosack sabre dance? instead of having swords swiping at her feet and legs and making her jump around aimlessly, how about forcing her to perform a slow, sexy, enticing dance for the amusement (and enjoyment) of her captors?
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:Cosh. My bad.

That sort of thing.
Lol, see, dragging out the old "The Sweeny" / "The Professionals" style violence confuses the young'uns.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Perhaps have her filmed while being sexed up. This could be used in a SG video later on as referenced by the villain in which SG is blackmailed to submitting to a man in order to have Batgirl's embarrassment kept secret, especially as Batgirl eventually gives in to the stimulation herself and is unmasked as she is talking dirty and looks to be enraptured by the sexual attention.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
tallyho wrote:Cosh. My bad.

That sort of thing.
Lol, see, dragging out the old "The Sweeny" / "The Professionals" style violence confuses the young'uns.
SHUT IT, YOU SLAG!!!!!

:thumbup: ;)

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sugarcoater wrote:Perhaps have her filmed while being sexed up. This could be used in a SG video later on as referenced by the villain in which SG is blackmailed to submitting to a man in order to have Batgirl's embarrassment kept secret, especially as Batgirl eventually gives in to the stimulation herself and is unmasked as she is talking dirty and looks to be enraptured by the sexual attention.
That might work with an idea I pm'd Logan with to get BG out of costume :D
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!