Links on front page redirecting to wrong threads.

Have a problem with the forum? get support here!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This problem seems to be due to subsections which have further subsections. For example, the front page is now saying that the last post in Producers Corner was by Bluestone on the thread "Missing updates to sites". However Bluestone has never posted on that thread. He is the last person to have posted in Producers Corner, but on a completely different thread in his own subsection.

Clicking on the "Missing updates to sites" link redirects to Bluestone's own thread "Behind the Scenes at Bluestone Studios".

I've previously noticed this happening in Heroine Dungeon when the most recent post gets switched with the most recent story post in the subsection. Although it's linking correctly at the time I'm writing this, as Heroine Dungeon has been posted in more recently than the stories subsection.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

I've noticed this as well.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I've reported this thread to MH purely as a quick way of alerting him to the problem HA, thanks for flagging it up (so ignore any message you may get saying you've been reported - I don't know if it does that but if it does, ignore it you have nothing to worry about.)

I've pm'd the big man as well, he will sort it out as soon as he can
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I just clicked on the 'AVN any models going?' latest post and it took me to Bluestones producers recommendations

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Any progress on fixing this issue? I don't know about the rest of the forum, but its still happening in the Dungeon section almost all the time.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I have brought it to his attention via message but ain't heard anything yet, I will bump it to him again