All white

Have a problem with the forum? get support here!
GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

What happened? My screen is all white now, with blue. It used to be all black. I liked it better all black.

Has the forum changed its background, or is this a settings issue with me?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You should be able to select a theme in your personal settings. Mine is still black.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

White on mine if not signed in
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mine's always black whenever I'm logged in. However, it went white for a few seconds yesterday and showed the username as Evil Spider.

It's a little worrying if members get temporary access to other members' accounts.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^ HA, I had that happen briefly a few days back but I couldnt actually DO anything with the other persons access - I tried purely as a mod in case there was an issue - but I couldnt view any messages etc it just seemed I was this person in name only. Then the issue cleared up.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes you can still have it black or white.

Click on your Avatar or your name and in BOARD PREFERENCES you can change to dark theme.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Heroine Addict wrote:
6 years ago
Mine's always black whenever I'm logged in. However, it went white for a few seconds yesterday and showed the username as Evil Spider.

It's a little worrying if members get temporary access to other members' accounts.
Yeah I am looking into that I might have to turn off NGINX, I am reasearching it...
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok I switched off some caching so let's see if it still happens.

IF it happens to anyone else after I post this, let me know. It's not relevant if it's happened in the past.