Is anyone getting signed out repeatedly?

Have a problem with the forum? get support here!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Is anyone other than myself continuously getting signed out over and over again?

I haven't had to sign in to this forum in months - it just always comes up signed in when I go to the bookmark.

But now when I try to post anything it keeps signing me out, and I have to login with a new password, over and over and over.

I can't be the only one having this problem, right?

MH, let us know what's happening..thanks!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

When you say logging in with a 'NEW' password do you actually mean you have to re-enter your existing one or create a new one via an email as if you have forgotten it?

I am not having the issue but if anyone else is please post

When you have such problems can you please give as much info as possible -
Is it on your lap top, desk top cell phone etc, how many times has it happened, when did it start, is it at a particular time of day etc
Any info you might think relevant
Its 1:15 here so I am just gonna hit 'REPORT THIS POST' as a quick means of flagging it up to the boss for you so dont know if you will get a message to that effect but if you do its nothing to worry about
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I enabled a CDN to make the site load faster but apparently this forum software doesn't play well with CDNs so I turned it off. Just delete the board cookies and sign in again...
shevek
Producer
Producer

The site keeps logging me out every time I try to post something.

Yes I got a new password through email (I forgot the old one, it's been so long since I ever had to sign in),
and I've been using that same new password to log in again and again.

It just started tonight (never happened to me before) and is on a laptop, which is the only thing I use.

I don't know how to 'delete the board cookies'. If that would make this problem go away, then great.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hmmm, If you're using the light theme it is there but the color is off, I will have to fix that. If you hover your mouse over where it says "All Times Are --" down at the lower right, it's a link that is right next to that text.

I will have to change the font color.

OR you can just SHIFT+RELOAD the page.