Post Count Discrepancy

Have a problem with the forum? get support here!
Damselbinder

Good day, powers that be. I've noticed - and it seems others have too - that there's a wild discrepancy between our post counts and what we've actually posted. It seems, as far as I can see, that posts in the story section just don't count towards one's total. Perhaps others could back me up on this?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok! I found the issue and you're right. For some strange reason, those forum sections were set to NOT increment the post count. Not sure why or how that happened but I imagine I might've copied forum permissions from an old section thta was set to no.

Anyhoo,

If anyone feels like this is happening in any other section of the forum, let me know!
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Yeh, I've noticed this problem, too. Always assumed it was because the Stories forum was (IIRC) originally a separate board attached to Hypnotics World...

Do you know if there's anyway to retroactively make all the posts we've made in the Stories forum count? I've been doing a little research on my own, and it looks like this might be of some help? Do you have this function in your Admin permissions box?