The Flash and who was his greatest threat during seven seasons

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Who of the following three villians who fought The Flash, who do you consider the best?
But you are free to choose another enemy of The Flash.

First Choice:Season one version of Thawne.
Second Choice: Zoom from season 2.
Third Choice: Zavitar from season 3.

Why? Which of the three were deadliest threat to The Flash.

All three took The Flash to the point of death.
The greatest humiliation of the Flash: No question: Zoom
The most opportunities to kill the Flash: No question: Thawne
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Zoom was my favorite Flash main villain....so far (I doubt he will be topped).
It may or may not have something to be that I fantasized about a female version of Zoom with such a full-face rubber mask. :whistle:
Perhaps I also fantasized about Flash ripping her mask. :whistle:
It was also cool that he was ....pretty sure....the only villain who actually unmasked the Flash.

Thawne in season 1 was pretty cool as well!
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
Damselbinder

No foe, regardless of speed, power, or the Machiavellian depravity of their scheme, could possibly contrive to harm Barry Allen and his companions more than the fact that their show aired on the CW.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yes, his greatest foe was surely the writers.

"Scuba!? Wait!? SCUBA'S AN ACRONYM! Maybe Firestorm is tooooooo?"
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Femina wrote:
2 years ago
Yes, his greatest foe was surely the writers.

"Scuba!? Wait!? SCUBA'S AN ACRONYM! Maybe Firestorm is tooooooo?"
Don't forget the show runner who picks the writers and lets them get away with some of the worst scripts possible. They start with established comic book arcs and run them into the ground. They don't have the excuse that it was all original tripe.
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Damselbinder wrote:
2 years ago
No foe, regardless of speed, power, or the Machiavellian depravity of their scheme, could possibly contrive to harm Barry Allen and his companions more than the fact that their show aired on the CW.
@Damselbinder, Season 7 is proof of what you wrote. The last episode, they bring back Thawne with no type of set up except that the Flash needed help. To do that, it would have required at least 2 other well written scripts.

Damselbinder, as a writer, if you had connection with any of the Flash writers?
Damselbinder

dragontigerandhorse1985 wrote:
2 years ago
Damselbinder wrote:
2 years ago
@Damselbinder, Season 7 is proof of what you wrote. The last episode, they bring back Thawne with no type of set up except that the Flash needed help. To do that, it would have required at least 2 other well written scripts.

HA! Dear lord. I'm not a professional writer. I'm just some dunghole writing fetish nonsense on the Internet. Certainly if I were a professional writer, I'd hope that I walked in somewhat more elevated circles than people who write scripts for CW superhero dramas.
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Damselbinder wrote:
2 years ago
2 years ago
Damselbinder wrote:
2 years ago

HA! Dear lord. I'm not a professional writer. I'm just some dunghole writing fetish nonsense on the Internet. Certainly if I were a professional writer, I'd hope that I walked in somewhat more elevated circles than people who write scripts for CW superhero dramas.
@Damselbinder

I think a good script writer as you are could make it really work in CW world.
Damselbinder

2 years ago
Damselbinder wrote:
2 years ago
2 years ago
Damselbinder wrote:
2 years ago

@Damselbinder

I think a good script writer as you are could make it really work in CW world.
Aw, that's very kind! But somehow I think after my fifth script in a row in which Supergirl is sprayed with kryptonite-enhanced sleeping gas and trussed up in ultra-space-ropes the producers might start to get a little miffed with me.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Damselbinder wrote:
2 years ago
Aw, that's very kind! But somehow I think after my fifth script in a row in which Supergirl is sprayed with kryptonite-enhanced sleeping gas and trussed up in ultra-space-ropes the producers might start to get a little miffed with me.
That's only because they have all those other actors that have to be paid each episode as regulars no matter how little they work. They made too many regulars in all the shows that really aren't needed each episode.