The 3 Mummys had Evil Superhero Attributes Thus

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

https://youtu.be/lVrt4j87XyI] Thus The Mummy Trilogy Qualifies in the Superhero Genre.

There has been talk of a 4th Mummy film set in South America with a former Aztec King seeking Eternal life.

I would like to see a 4th Mummy film but based on one of the most evil world rulers.

The evil world ruler I had in mind for the 4th Mummy film had a few million followers.

There is one reason not to do this based on this mad man, is that there are still too many who still followhis evil ideology, and would use such a film to honor him.

Am I wrong in that assessment of basing the 4th Mummy film on the founder of the Third Reich?
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

If there were a fourth mummy movie made and the mummy had super powers, which former histori figure would you like to see elevated to this super mummy status?
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Hasn't the whole Mummy been eaten up by the monster/darkness extended universe thing or did that get immediately shitcanned for being bad?