Customs Mailing List

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

In an attempt to cut down on all the custom announcements I have created a mailing list for customs.
just by following this link you can signup.
for the next few months anyone who uses this mining list to get customs will receive 10% off of customs and also one free movie with your custom.
http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/ ... 8288022f83

I'm hopin gthis will cut down on having to send over 200 emails every month to people which will free up hours of time i can use to edit movies faster and get them to the clients quicker.

you can use any email you want and you don't have to add your first name if you don't want to.

using this list means 1-2 times a month you will get an email from us with what models are available for the next month.
if you're interested all you have to do is reply to that email to get your free movie offer and the reduced rate.
Its my hope to be able to cut out all the announcements we make in over 30 forum boards which will also free up hours of time.

This time will be used to edit your movies and get them to you quicker. so if you haven't already gotten an email from us with Hannah and Vivian (its hard to miss because it has their pictures on it and it looks snazzy and official and whatnot) just use this link to signup.

thanks again guys.
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

And by first name you mean any name the customer wants, right ? Because I already signed twice just in case.
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

FallOutDweller wrote:And by first name you mean any name the customer wants, right ? Because I already signed twice just in case.
yeah whatever name you want. doesn't matter it just that i can't find a way to remove it. if it were up to me i would have no space for ANY PRIVATE INFORMATION, but i have to just ask you guys have fun with the filter and make some bizarre shit up...just include the real email or face not getting any emails at all.

And for those looking to be a dick..... the moment an email bounces once its removed from the system and set aside so it won't cause me any issues.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:In an attempt to cut down on all the custom announcements I have created a mailing list for customs.
for the next few months anyone who uses this mining list to get customs will receive 10% off of customs and also one free movie with your custom.

I'm hopin gthis will cut down on having to send over 200 emails every month to people which will free up hours of time i can use to edit movies faster and get them to the clients quicker.

you can use any email you want and you don't have to add your first name if you don't want to.

using this list means 1-2 times a month you will get an email from us with what models are available for the next month.
if you're interested all you have to do is reply to that email to get your free movie offer and the reduced rate.
Its my hope to be able to cut out all the announcements we make in over 30 forum boards which will also free up hours of time.

This time will be used to edit your movies and get them to you quicker. so if you haven't already gotten an email from us with Hannah and Vivian (its hard to miss because it has their pictures on it and it looks snazzy and official and whatnot) just use this link to signup.

thanks again guys.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
KnightsofGotham.com wrote:In an attempt to cut down on all the custom announcements I have created a mailing list for customs.

thanks again guys.
Sounds great. I hope you and Eve are feeling better now.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Doctor Outcome wrote:
KnightsofGotham.com wrote:

thanks again guys.
Sounds great. I hope you and Eve are feeling better now.

after the blizzard i was forced to go out to pickup some glue for the batgirl costume and i slipped on ice. slammed myself pretty hard. the fact that i had 2 days of Over shoulder scenes to carry didn't help. the cold is gone, but Im pretty much a gimp until the back heals.

it hasn't stopped our shoots though. just yesterday I ended up shooting a 45 minute OTS scene.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Dag! You're amazing! Nothing slows you or Eve down, does it? That's perseverance on a whole different level.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Doctor Outcome wrote:Dag! You're amazing! Nothing slows you or Eve down, does it? That's perseverance on a whole different level.
its more a matter of not having a choice. when you work for yourself there is no sick leave...unless you're willing not to eat for a while.
lol
but seriously I just do what i can do and stop when i can't.

thank you for your kind words though