Brooklyn,NY meet and greet

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

In a few minutes we will be going to a bar in Brooklyn that serves absinthe cocktails.
its last minute but anyone in the NYC are that wants to drop in and say hello and talk with Eve is more than welcome. we will be at the bar.
just come up and say hi.

Chez Moi is located at 135 Atlantic Ave, near Hicks Street, in Brooklyn

And yes we do this kind of thing 2-5 times a year, we know its not usual for a fetish model to do things like this
We know you think its not safe but we have done it for the past decade with no incident because security is always informed beforehand.
So if you're interested come and say hi. we can talk shop if you like
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

DAMN I JUST LEFT BROOKLYN!!! The belt sucks.
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

Awww, I'm sorry I missed this. I don't live that far away. Oh well, Hopefully I'll catch the next time you'll have the get together.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

I t was super fun! only one person showed because the bar is under a restaurant and the restaurant had a bar so one guy stayed up there, but one person showed and we had a great time! we talked about sleepy stuff a lot and some super heroine but the questions tended to be more about the costumes and how hard the were to get, finding vendors and creators who made stuff, etc.

we hope to do it again maybe next time with Caroline Pierce or Samantha grace.

which means May and June respectively.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

I have had an idea that absinthe cocktails could affect even a Kryptonian due to how it is derived/made.

just a random thought...

K
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

ksire_99 wrote:I have had an idea that absinthe cocktails could affect even a Kryptonian due to how it is derived/made.

just a random thought...

K
my personal favorite is the Kubler which ends up being milky white and not Kryptonite green so our heroines should be safe.