Just bought this for a custom...Batgirl we be facing her greatest challenge yet

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Batgirl and the possessed dirty pervert puppet.
Keep an eye out. How can she possibly defeat a demonically possessed puppet?
81fzE2CbG4L._SL1500_.jpg
81fzE2CbG4L._SL1500_.jpg (231.16 KiB) Viewed 3255 times
her cousin Ryan and her inherited a shop filled with cursed objects
while trying to get those cursed items back she runs across this monstrosity that has eves only for her...and a puppet penis only for her bat Pussy
81NCES5mQtL._SL1500_.jpg
81NCES5mQtL._SL1500_.jpg (239.4 KiB) Viewed 3255 times
how will she escape?
will she escape?
or will the evil demon puppet from hell get his nads on her (and his wooden penis into her?
71Bgt6WrfmL._SL1500_.jpg
71Bgt6WrfmL._SL1500_.jpg (253.67 KiB) Viewed 3255 times
only time will tell.
81eLepHim4L._SY606_.jpg
81eLepHim4L._SY606_.jpg (27.69 KiB) Viewed 3255 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh...now this is going to be cool!!! Love it!!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

One producer just did a movie about a doll chloroforming- I can't remember who did it, but it was quite entertaining. If I can find out, Ill post it. I agree with batgirl, this can be really neat.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

If you need research just watch 'Magic' with Anthony Hopkins and the late great Burgess Meredith
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The 1945 film Dead of Night is also worth checking out for dummy creepiness.

One of those cheek dimples could be marked with some lipstick to create a Scarface dummy, if you ever do a video with the Ventriloquist as the villain.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

I was just sad that no one got my Friday the 13th the series setup....im old.
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Don't worry, buddy....I got the reference.

I'm old too....
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm just about of the right age, but I didn't watch the series on TV and only saw the first couple of episodes repackaged on VHS as "Friday the 13th: The Legacy" to make it look like a new Jason movie.

The antique shop stuff was decent enough, but I was just annoyed at the old video rental industry ruse of using a known movie brand to mis-sell a TV pilot.

On the subject of spooky antique shops, I always thought the Amicus portmanteau movie "From Beyond the Grave" would make a good basis for an anthology of superheroine peril stories. "Curious Pieces" was the title I was going to use in the stories section.

Each story would have the shop-keeper explaining the item's history to a potential customer. One story about a ventriloquist's dummy taking down a superheroine. Another about a haunted mirror. Another about a pocket watch that manipulates time itself. Plus the shop would be stocked with various items belonging to superheroines who disappeared in mysterious circumstances.

Anyway, getting back on topic, there's model called Veronica Chaos who has been doing the dummy-fucking thing for a while. You might want to check out her videos for some moves.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/86531/veronica-chaos
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

TOYS (pause) THEY'RE JUST MARVELOUS THINGS THAT LIKE TO PLAY WITH YOU!
Attachments
defender_by_fouch-d8xp6kj.jpg
defender_by_fouch-d8xp6kj.jpg (11.75 KiB) Viewed 2900 times
16_jpg.jpg
16_jpg.jpg (10.73 KiB) Viewed 2900 times
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Looks interesting. Looking forward to this.