Another peril Clip in Development

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

2 months ago I posted a peril clip in which I pointed out that people who like peril should support it to have more made.
While some in the comments had sour grapes about my honesty I did manage to sell 162 units making the bottom level of what I call a success.

Which means you guys lived up to your side so im planning a new Peril with batgirl.
What I need?
More of your interactions. I want to make a better peril clip for you so Im looking for your input.

If you bought it:
What did you like?
What did you not like?
What did we fail at and need more work with?
What did we not put in that you would like to see?

For those that didnt buy it:
What can we add to make you interested?

Thank you for your time and for not listening to the sour grapers and not only buying it but for your feedback.
We will be starting it in January 2020 so there is plenty of time for input.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

And another point.
You can email me or you can post a reply. If you had problems with it I really want to hear from you
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Hi KoG,

I'm hoping you can help me out. A while back (3 years or so), I paid money for a custom video with Kymberly Jane, Samantha Grace and Evangeline. The shoot was cancelled due to a health issue with Samantha. That's OK. It happens. Several others had their customs cancelled. I was told I would be refunded but never was. I did however continue to receive mailing list emails that told me everyone else was refunded while I was not. I emailed many times, messaged on Twitter and posted multiple messages to this forum but no response. Eventually the emails just stopped coming.

It would be nice if you could find some way to make this right. I am a fan of your work but this was unacceptable. If you do receive this message you can either private message me through the forum or you may email me at [email protected]. I hope we can figure something out.

Thank you for your time.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War Room!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

merkin1964 wrote:
4 years ago
Hi KoG,

I'm hoping you can help me out. A while back (3 years or so), I paid money for a custom video with Kymberly Jane, Samantha Grace and Evangeline. The shoot was cancelled due to a health issue with Samantha. That's OK. It happens. Several others had their customs cancelled. I was told I would be refunded but never was. I did however continue to receive mailing list emails that told me everyone else was refunded while I was not. I emailed many times, messaged on Twitter and posted multiple messages to this forum but no response. Eventually the emails just stopped coming.

It would be nice if you could find some way to make this right. I am a fan of your work but this was unacceptable. If you do receive this message you can either private message me through the forum or you may email me at [email protected]. I hope we can figure something out.

Thank you for your time.
email sent