News for Noobs (New Members)

Info regarding this website!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hello all I thought I would start this thread in order to post some guidance to new members on how to use the forum and some dos and donts etc.
I will put something substantial up later but first off I just wanted to point out to new members that

WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR FIRST POST IT NEEDS TO BE APPROVED BY ONE OF THE MODERATORS BEFORE YOU CAN SEE IT ON THE BOARD.

So once you hit submit....nothing will happen immediately. You WILL NOT SEE IT MAGICALLY APPEAR LIKE A BREXIT AGREEMENT.

YOU WILL SEE NOTHING UNTIL IT GETS RELEASED BY THE MODS - this is to ensure its not spam or some clickbait- once one of us gives it the ok, THEN it will appear. This may take a few hours/ up to day depending on when any of the 4 of us are around and given different time zones etc.
So please be patient.

Just generally - avoid serious politics (and yes I know I mentioned Brexit above! But not in a serious way) and dont directly maliciously insult fellow board members, performers or producers.(with the last 2 dont forget its their LIVELIHOOD you are affecting) Its fine to dislike something but express yourself in a reasonable way.

Any one new has any questions, post here or in the saying hello thread that I hope you will start.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).