Hi There ;)

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
LPCranker
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello everyone,
im LP from Germany. I am a young hobby producer from Germany.
I always liked superheroines so i started my own store.
If you want to know what I am doing take a look at my deviantart page:
https://lpcranker.deviantart.com/

If you like what you see, just go to my video store:
https://www.oronjo.com/store/XGDpNL54hvjaqysCW

Remember i just started this, so i hope to get some new ideas and just talk about Superheroines.
Really happy to be here,
Your LP :flyaway:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome LP, I hope you enjoy your time here.
Myself and Dr Dominator9 are here to help new members so if you need to know anything post here or message either of us
No question is too dumb, we were all new once
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
shevek
Producer
Producer

Hey LP. Cool stuff, welcome to the circle. The heroines look beautiful. I have some questions:

1) I don't know about Oronjo or how it works but it looks like the vids are for sale in Euros - does it also take US dollars?
2) Also, those photo collages are a bit jumbly, and while it's helpful to list the fetish elements, it also might be helpful to include a very short clip.
3) So, in that vein of suggestion, have you considered setting up a store on Clips4sale?
4) Seems like a lot of the videos have some kind of demise in them. While that's certainly something people on here like (for example, the extreme versions of Bluestone videos), there are probably many who prefer less harsher outcomes. Will your upcoming videos have sex and eroticism, bondage, combat, traps, and other forms of peril? Also my personal favorite: transformations?

Also...please check your private messages, I have something interesting to ask about, thanks! And good luck with these new vids!
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

shevek wrote:
6 years ago

1) I don't know about Oronjo or how it works but it looks like the vids are for sale in Euros - does it also take US dollars?
Paypal will do the conversion (cc company would do the same but don't see an option for them). Think euros are almost 1:1 with dollar just now?
LPCranker
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks to all of you ;)
Oronjo is with paypal so it will always converts the money.
I will try to start a new Website. Oronjo only allows 500 mb files... :(

I can only upload these pictures, but there is a description of whats going to happen!
It is mostly a dead ending... But i just started an there is a lot of things i could do... we will see ;)