hello everyone

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Supergirlliker
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi i am a die hard fan of Superheroine fetishes.I like Superheroine videos and all the sexy actressesout there who rocks their roles.The main thing i got addicted to this genre was unlike other the Superheroine videos have Very high dramatic contents which makes me Stick to the Plot as well as entertainment on other side..
My favourite Superheroines are Supeegirl,Wonder women,Batgirl,Powergirl and all..
The actresses rock their roles with their Amazing acting skills and Charmness.My favourite where Kendra james,Jayden cole,Cory chase(very hot...)..
I would like to know about ur favourites..
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Greetings supergirlkiller. Intimidating name!

Oops! Misread that. Supergirl LIKER! That's different. never mind.

My name is Drdominator9 and I'm one of the official greeters. So, welcome aboard and make yourself comfortable. There are plenty of links and threads here involving Supergirl as well as your other favorite heroines.

Whether you want to check out new or past releases of videos, cosplayers, the gallery or our two story sections (regular section and the darker Dungeon section), there are countless things to explore here and keep you busy for hours. We even have a chat feature at the bottom of the forum home page to talk directly to folks who are online the same time you are.

If you have any questions about the site, don't hesitate to contact me or Tallyho via Private Message or email or asking a question on this thread. If either of is is around you'll find we get back to people pretty quick.

Thanks for introducing yourself and enjoy your time here.

:yahoo:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yep welcome, Im another guy put here to help and strangely I too read it as 'Supergirl Killer'.
'Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ' I guess!
Enjoy your time here, and an6 questions be sure to ask HIM^^^ :giggle:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).