Good day to all of u!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
dargen
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi everyone! Glad to join you! How are you? My name is Alex , I'm from Australia. Gamer and worker. Write to me we will communicate. I will be glad to answer

:thumbup: :wolverine: :buhbye:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Greetings, dargen. It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Dr. Dominator and I'm the Emissary here at the site. I'm here along with Tallyho (the Ambassador) to welcome you to our fair site and offer any assistance you may need in terms of questions you have regarding how to navigate things, where to initiate threads you want to start and so forth. Just click on my profile and send me a PM (private message) or simply pose your site question here and I'll be happy to try to help.

There's loads of different things to pursue here, from artistic drawings and stories to reviews of popular Superhero/heroine movies and erotic video reviews as well. Enjoy yourself and feel free to express your thoughts here as you like. We try to keep things civil of course. But pointed opinions well proposed are always invigorating.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
dargen
Neophyte
Neophyte

Well, thank you doctor! The Australian unit is ready for battle! :im:
:ww1:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

G'day fella.
Welcome to the forum, any questions please ask me or Doc by posting here.
Just a cautionary word - be careful what personal details you share on the open forum as the world and his wife can stop by here.
I've sent you a personal message which you should see up in the top left hand corner by your user name
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).