Hello!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
ShadowMoon
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello everyone!

For as long as I can remember, I've been a fan of heroines and their adventures. The interest came about thanks to various anime shows and cartoons I would watch(Sailor Moon, Devil Hunter Yohko, Cardcaptors, My-Hime).

Eventually I stumbled on adult themed anime (La Blue Girl) and roleplay. I like to play a character named Shadow Moon which is a combination of ideas/themes from the aforementioned titles.

Feel free to message me on the forum if you would like to play sometime or just talk heroines!
Last edited by ShadowMoon 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome to the forum. Myself and DrDominator9 are here to help people get around, so if there is anything you dont understand just post your question here.
Stay internet safe and be wary of what personal data you share on the open forum or indeed by private message.
Enjoy your time here
Last edited by tallyho 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ShadowMoon
Neophyte
Neophyte

Understood and many thanks!
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

Welcome to the forum ShadowMoon! Glad to see another Sailor Moon fan on here. The series was one of the reasons I got interested in this genre too!
ShadowMoon
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thank you Supergirl77!

The anime had fairly good peril scenes and the costumes were always colorful and great!

https://giphy.com/gifs/sailor-moon-13UbYsAA865ZbG
Xplorer2016
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello dear heroine,

We have played before, and as a villain, would love to overpower and use you again as the virtuous but oversexed superbimbo.

Xplorer
LuciaFilms
Producer
Producer

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a wonderful experience.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://luciafilms.rocks/index.html