Hi everyone, greetings from Mexico

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Androidgante96
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

:lynda1:
Last edited by Androidgante96 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome and thanks for sharing the vid. I will watch when I get home from work.
DrDominator9 and myself are here to help people use the forum, so if there is anything you want to know or arent sure of post your questions here or message either of us.
I hope you enjoy your time here.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Androidgante96
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks for the attention. I think I will have a great time with all the topics related to the community. About the vid it is completely home made so maybe the costume, the effects, and plot aren't the best but I'm willing to receive any feedback if someone wants to do it
shevek
Producer
Producer

Hi Android! Shevek from Heroineburgh here. Watched a good portion of your video. Yes, everything you've said is on the money - better costume,
better effects and more exciting plot (more characters? actual fighting? more backstory, etc) should be considered - but you are definitely on your way and you learn as you go (just as I'm doing), so best wishes for the future adventures of Super Crispi. If you are looking to keep this relatively PG-13, I would suggest looking at what Project Superwoman did with their videos, especially Mindy Marvel and Ultima (their one release with AZ Powergirl).

Not sure if there are any SHIP producers of the more prurient kind based in Mexico, but there are definitely two longrunning Mexican-made series that
feature lots of superheroines in both peril and power.

One is the channel Fuerade Circulacion which features tons of short, DIY superheroine videos with lots of battles between heroines and villainesses (many based on established heroine characters) in homemade-looking costumes. The channel's been on Youtube since 2011 but unfortunately there's no contact information and the videos all have comments disabled. But the channel does have millions of views. Here's an example of one of their more recent videos with a Wonder Woman character.

The other one is Hitmart Series, run by Ivan Omar Gonzalez and Adrian Rodriguez. They have different episodic series with superheroine leads which
mostly are She-Hulk and She-Wolf. Some of their content is free on Youtube (they've been on there since 2008 and have over 82 million views! so it's pretty weird that their Twitter and Facebook are so little followed in comparison) and then the rest of their episodes are sold on their site from Vimeo.
Here's an example of their recent production. The action is rather limited in their series, but they have some good transformations. The performance is all in Spanish but all the titling is in English.

OK, I'll plan to keep an eye on what you're doing. If you send me a PM with your email we could possibly collaborate in the near future!
Androidgante96
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

:ww1:
Last edited by Androidgante96 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum Androidgante96. We hope you'll enjoy your stay here and share with us what your favorite content is and any ideas that you have for productions that you'd like to see.

Last bumped by Androidgante96 2 years ago.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'