Hi I'm new here

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
RICHARDLEE
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm a erotic heroine author would anyone be interested in reading my xxx heroine stories and heroine role playing chat?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hello and welcome to the forum.
If you have any questions about how the place works just post a question here.
We were all new once, so no question too dumb, we've already seen them all.
Myself and DrDominator9 are here to help new members get around if you have any issues and don't want to post here, send a pm (private message) if you aren't sure how just ask here

Enjoy your time here
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

hello!!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Hi RichardLee. Welcome to USHF. I'd certainly would be interested in reading your erotic superheroine stories. There are two places to post them. If they're not too dark the regular stories section is the place. If the treatment of the heroine is overly harsh and descriptive you might want to post it in the Dungeon section where the majority of my stories are posted. In any case, if you have any questions about posting, reply here to me or send me or Tallyo a PM (private message). Be forewarned, the formatting options are pretty limited here. And for readability you should put a space between paragraphs to help out the readers' eyeballs. lol. Good luck.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025