Hello Everyone!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
xmelonzzx
Neophyte
Neophyte

I've been a long time fan of SHIP content, from DTWrestling/HarmonyProductions to SKW/VelvetFantasies, to NGC, Heroine Legends, LAW and more, but had no idea there was such a thriving community!. I love the costumes, I love the peril, the action fights, the struggles of victory and of course, the humiliation of defeat.

Two favorites of mine have been Tatiana Dekhytar from Heroine Legends and Erica Lynn from NGC - what about you guys?
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I prefer my customs over everything that has come out
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hello and welcome to the forum. Myself and DrDominator9 are meeters and greeters here so if you have any further questions post here or message us.
There's a thread about adding pictures to posts in the Technical help part of the forum I think

Feel free to post and don't be put off by the Living with the Virus thread. Most of the time we are superheroine related, honest!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

xmelonzzx wrote:
3 years ago
I've been a long time fan of SHIP content, from DTWrestling/HarmonyProductions to SKW/VelvetFantasies, to NGC, Heroine Legends, LAW and more, but had no idea there was such a thriving community!. I love the costumes, I love the peril, the action fights, the struggles of victory and of course, the humiliation of defeat.

Two favorites of mine have been Tatiana Dekhytar from Heroine Legends and Erica Lynn from NGC - what about you guys?
Welcome to the party - I hope you have a good time here :D
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
xmelonzzx
Neophyte
Neophyte

MightyHypnotic wrote:
3 years ago
Im a big fan of Hypnotics World ! :joker:

But seriously, welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here!
I can't believe I haven't seen this before! I will check it out :evo: , and thank you for sharing!
shevek
Producer
Producer

xmelonzzx wrote:
3 years ago

Welcome Melonzz! Glad to see a fellow Perez fan. I'd add Bill Black's Nightveil Media, Lucia Films, and Superheroine Central (probably the videos with the single most frequent mentions of 'melons'!!!).

And yes, Tatiana is still amazing. She changed her actress name to Tatiana Neva recently...it's probably easier to say and read.