Hi everyone.

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Comet
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi! Just to introduce myself, I go by the online moniker Comet and I'm the 'behind the scenes' half of Starlight Damsel https://www.deviantart.com/starlight-damsel

If you recognise her from DA great, we really can't thank all the people that have suppored us enough, even if it's just a like or comment.
If you don't recognise the work, get on over and check us out!

We usually make short SHIP comics but we're starting to sail toward the world of animated gifs and potentially some videos on the horizon.

DA has started to tighten the noose on the content we make unfortunately, so we're looking for somewhere to share our work and if possible get some new ideas! Because lord knows I'm running out and we have about 3 'superheroine gets captured, sold and enslaved' projects in the works
Damselbinder

Comet wrote:
3 years ago
Hi! Just to introduce myself, I go by the online moniker Comet and I'm the 'behind the scenes' half of Starlight Damsel https://www.deviantart.com/starlight-damsel

If you recognise her from DA great, we really can't thank all the people that have suppored us enough, even if it's just a like or comment.
If you don't recognise the work, get on over and check us out!

We usually make short SHIP comics but we're starting to sail toward the world of animated gifs and potentially some videos on the horizon.

DA has started to tighten the noose on the content we make unfortunately, so we're looking for somewhere to share our work and if possible get some new ideas! Because lord knows I'm running out and we have about 3 'superheroine gets captured, sold and enslaved' projects in the works
Hey there Comet, I've definitely seen a bunch of your content on Deviantart. That 'game over' gif was really fun, and looks very promising. Hope to see more such content in future, and welcome to the forum!

As far as new ideas go, I've been a writer of superheroine DiD for a while, so maybe I'd be able to come up with something you'd be interested in? Maybe we could strike up a private correspondence over PMs if you cared to exchange ideas.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome to the forum. Myself and DrDominator9 are meeters and greeters here so if you have a my questions please either post here or send us a private message (if you aren't sure how post here and I will send you instructions)
Nice work and good luck with your projects
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Welcome
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

added to watch list
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hello!! Was a big fan of yours on DA before they banned me, lol...Welcome, love the work!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

To the newbies this forum is gonna change this month so please see this thread

viewtopic.php?t=34596

You will/ may need to adjust favourites/bookmarks etc accordingly
(I'm not technically minded so in layman's terms just be aware you may need to fiddle with the whatsit to get a new doo-dad)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).