IT'S ME! THE NEWBIE!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
JustAHeroine
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello world,

I am ...just a heroine...no LITERALLY my name is JustAHeroine.

I am a girl who likes peril, superheroines, and roleplaying as superheroines in peril.

This seems like a great place for all three.

That's it.

Keeping it short and sweet. (Like me!) :giggle:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome to the forum JaH if you have any questions just post here. Myself and DrDominator9 are meeters and greeters here and no question is too dumb. We were all new once.

First post needs to be approved by a mod so there is as a slight delay, after this first approval your posts should appear straight away from now on

Enjoy your time here
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

My devious sticky spiderwebs are ready just for you! :spidey:
Damselbinder

Welcome to the forum.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Welcome, JaH. Always nice to have a kindred spirit join our merry band of heroine emperilers, gadflys and ne're-do-wells.

You'll find plenty to entertain you here from the RP section to the stories to the many links to our producers of heroine content. Explore away and, if you would, take a moment to comment on those things you like and even those you don't. Be nice. (That would be a refreshing change! LOL) If you can't be nice, be fair and balanced. Some threads can get nasty but most of the time we try to concentrate on what we enjoy about this sub-culture and ignore the politics.

Any questions, contact myself or Tallyho. (Don't ask him any technical questions though. He's worthless in that category whereas I am just inept.) Mighty Hypnotic is your man for techie Q's.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Actually Doc I think you'll find I'm less than worthless. In most departments, not just technical.
I am multiskilled at being crap.

One thing I should have mentioned JaH is just to be Internet safe and careful what personal info you share either on the forum or via private message.

If there's anything you want to ask just post in this thread or send a private message (pm) to me or Doc. If you don't know how to send a message just ask here.

Have fun
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
JustAHeroine
Neophyte
Neophyte

Evil Spider wrote:
2 years ago
My devious sticky spiderwebs are ready just for you! :spidey:
Ohhhh feel free to private message me anytime ;)
tallyho wrote:
2 years ago
Actually Doc I think you'll find I'm less than worthless. In most departments, not just technical.
I am multiskilled at being crap.

One thing I should have mentioned JaH is just to be Internet safe and careful what personal info you share either on the forum or via private message.

If there's anything you want to ask just post in this thread or send a private message (pm) to me or Doc. If you don't know how to send a message just ask here.

Have fun
LOL! and will do thank you for the advice!