Hi there

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Wondersarah
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hey there I’m sarah and I’m a fan of the superheroine genre. I’m getting into roleplay and I am always up for talks about ideas and stories. Nice to meet you all.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

How exciting indeed! I like to play both superheroes and supervillains, usually I like to lose as hero and dominate as villain!
Wondersarah
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I usually role play on discord. Contact me whenever 😃

Discord: Wonder Woman 77#1904
NotUv2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I could be down. Sent you a friend request on Discord.

Some references for my writing. This story actually started its life as an RP: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=35186

Check the links in my sig for more.

Check out my stories (and in some cases, books):

Amazon
Literotica
Mr. X Homepage (NEW STORiES ADDED 4/8/21)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome to the forum. Myself and DrDominator9 are meeters and greeters here so if you want to know anything about how the forum works just post any questions here or message us.
Enjoy your time here and be Internet safe and careful what personal info you share
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Wondersarah
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

tallyho wrote:
2 years ago
Welcome to the forum. Myself and DrDominator9 are meeters and greeters here so if you want to know anything about how the forum works just post any questions here or message us.
Enjoy your time here and be Internet safe and careful what personal info you share
Thanks for the warm pleasantries 🥰