Super heroine costumes

Cosplay Discussion, Releases, Pics & Clips
fog
Henchman
Henchman

does anyone know where to get spandex costumes and boots like we see in the videos?
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Amazon is a good place to start.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

If you just google it there should be some options, and you can check out Amazon but then look for customer reviews of the cozzy elsewhere

This was the first google link I picked -

http://www.aliexpress.com/promotion/app ... otion.html
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Zentai-zentai.com

Zentaizone.com

as for boots not sure.

AEM
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
fog
Henchman
Henchman

Great site tally ho
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Must stress I've never bought any suits so can't vouch for them or anyone else, but good luck I hope you find what you are after. But whenever you do find a firm you intend to buy off scout around for any reviews from customers or just on the company in general.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

how much does it cost to buy custom made long sleeved leotard? I've seen some stores offer custom made leotard but high leg option is always missing
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This forum could really use a few custom costume makers. If you're lurking out there, please make yourselves known.

As for boots, these ones from Amazon are very nice:

amazon.com/Funtasma-Pleaser-Womens-Wonder-130-Knee-High/dp/B003VRBZGM
amazon.com/Steve-Madden-Womens-Gracii-Black/dp/B00Q2QG44M
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=25291

You might want to check Logan's thread.
Some of those are "off the peg" costumes being sold at three or four times their standard retail price. To be fair, I think the main market for those particular used costumes is almost certainly crotch-sniffers who are hoping for some residual odor of the models in Logan's videos.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Heroine Addict wrote: To be fair, I think the main market for those particular used costumes is almost certainly crotch-sniffers who are hoping for some residual odor of the models in Logan's videos.

Aww, you old romantic, you! ;)

ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

tallyho wrote:
Heroine Addict wrote: To be fair, I think the main market for those particular used costumes is almost certainly crotch-sniffers who are hoping for some residual odor of the models in Logan's videos.

he stole that,

I'm pretty sure I read that in a Hallmark card somewhere, it's a "50th wedding anniversary" message I believe

that or a "get well soon after your procedure",,,not sure which one,,,they both work though
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

ttb51m wrote:
tallyho wrote:

he stole that,

I'm pretty sure I read that in a Hallmark card somewhere, it's a "50th wedding anniversary" message I believe

that or a "get well soon after your procedure",,,not sure which one,,,they both work though

Nobody likes a grass, ttb....
:tongue:

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The Hallmark card you're thinking of used the term "vaginal discharge". I decided to keep my post classy and subtle.

I wonder if there are any handy tips for maintaining an authentic Heroine Legends costume? Imagine if a guy is basking in the majesty of Kristina Hess's used leotard and pantyhose when he happens to spill something accidentally.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Heroine Addict wrote: I wonder if there are any handy tips for maintaining an authentic Heroine Legends costume? Imagine if a guy is basking in the majesty of Kristina Hess's used leotard and pantyhose when he happens to spill something accidentally.
"Stick to the road, and beware the moon"

Those are the only tips I know and they are from "American Werewolf..."

Kind of works though...or maybe not.

To the OP -
Whatever costume you end up getting and wherever you get it from, let us know how it pans out.

Good luck! :thumbup:

ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

it was beware the moor wasn't it?

such a great movie, and the nurse in garters in stockings made the rest of the movie just that much better,,,,,oh and there was a werewolf too right?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

ttb51m wrote:it was beware the moor wasn't it?

such a great movie, and the nurse in garters in stockings made the rest of the movie just that much better,,,,,oh and there was a werewolf too right?
You are correct, sir! "Beware the moor" it was. And you're also right that there was a werewolf in there. He was the shaggy one who used to be the guy singing and dancing in Dr. Pepper ads. :offtopic2: Oops! That's my cue. Gotta go!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

there is always time to talk Dr Pepper...always!

and garters and stockings, preferably not on a shaggy leg, but who am I to judge
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

DrDominator9 wrote:
ttb51m wrote:it was beware the moor wasn't it?

You are correct, sir! "Beware the moor" it was. And you're also right that there was a werewolf in there. He was the shaggy one who used to be the guy singing and dancing in Dr. Pepper ads. :offtopic2: Oops! That's my cue. Gotta go!

Great, you've just ruined 50% of my tips. :sad:

They turned my pub into a cinema on Wednesday night and they showed it - it was brilliant,(a great movie with popcorn AND BEER! :w00t: ) and I actually meant them as two separate 'tips' as they say 'beware the moon' as well, (he repeats that phrase to himself in the flat before he changes as he looks out the window) but you are right in the Slaughtered Lamb pub they say 'stick to the road and beware the moor' as a single sentence, so my bad for how it read. (Alien is the next movie on the 29th, :yahoo: . I live in a great place)

On the costume front, has it been said as to why Logan is selling off all his? Is he re-designing the character costumes or just buying 2 new ones for each old he sells as they seemed a tad expensive to me.

If the OP (Fog) was considering buying one I would shop around first rather than get one of them unless as HA said, the crotch-sweat-thing is your bag

ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

they just now turned a bar into a movie theater?

look up "Alamo draft house"

great cheesy movies, great cheesy pizza, and local beer on tap, the brits are behind the power curve on crazy capitalist ideas, still,,:P

alien, is good, aliens was great! and Sigourney Weaver is still HOTTTTT!!!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Nope they haven't its still a pub, thats the point - one night only every 4 weeks. Who wants to drink in a place that sells pizza? :wacko:
(I preferred Alien myself - second one had too much of the gung -ho bs going on)

Wanted to ask Fog, wherever you end up getting one from post a link or a pic.
Last edited by tallyho 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

come on, really?
Hudson whining, the fire fights, the happy ending (burke's ending) and a android ripped in half and milk blood flying everywhere (love lance Hendrickson) before fighting with a walking forklift?
AANND ms weaver in panties

what else do you want in your movies?

I liked them both but aliens is considered (by some poll I read) that it is the no 1 action /sci-fi movie

and pizza goes with beer, whats your fave? fish and chips and a larger? :(

or maybe a Heineken and a haggis (yuck)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

'Aliens' is just a re make of the first film with guns !
- small disfunctional group - check
- isolated from any external help -check
- shafted by the bosses - check
- scene with the android head talking /half the android talking / - check
- hysterical crewman / hysterical marine - check
- running around to save the cat at the end/ running around to save the kid at the end - check
- kill the alien through the airlock - check

Its the SAME bloody film with gunfire, people!

That said, its still infinitely better than 'Alien' cubed. Or whatever the third one was called stateside. :sad:

You eat pizzas in a pizza parlour, you eat crisps in a pub, thats why you have 'bars' and we have 'pubs' we know the social significamce of keeping somewhere were the entire population of the local community can drink to oblivion- people are there to DRINK not EAT! ;)

But as entertaining as this is, there is no relevance to the SH costume issue. :smile: (from either of us! :) )

So Fog, if you are still there, any progress in procuring a costume?

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:But as entertaining as this is, there is no relevance to the SH costume issue. :smile: (from either of us! :) )

So Fog, if you are still there, any progress in procuring a costume?
Well, there is the issue if the outfit you wear at your local pub...
Attachments
Tallyho, yesterday.jpg
Tallyho, yesterday.jpg (578.69 KiB) Viewed 9308 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"I'll take "The Rapist" for $400, Jack"

"That's "Therapist""

"That's what your mother said"
fog
Henchman
Henchman

Sorry ffor the long delay bu I was out on my search, which turned up......................

You guessed it EMPTY

So the search goes on
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

Best Martian Manhunter Cosplay Ever !
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Hey! I'm eating lunch here. Aarrgghh! :sick:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

DrDominator9 wrote:Hey! I'm eating lunch here. Aarrgghh! :sick:
That's a perfect natural reaction for most heterosexual male villains with straight conservative minds with all fetishes focus on the exploitation of female sexuality. No wonder if Martian Manhunter is the least popular male character on the Justice League, he is too bold.
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
fog
Henchman
Henchman

To clarify I do not want to sniff the crotch of a costume lol but thanks for asking
shevek
Producer
Producer

Aliexpress really does seem to be the go-to place if you're not looking to spend a lot of money with custom costume makers. For example I'm pretty sure that the Primal video with the Hawk and Dove costumes purchased them straight from Aliexpress.

Cosplayers sometimes sell their old costumes but I bet it's hard to get them to part with such things, the costume would have to be many years old and the cosplayer would have to be totally sick of wearing it for some reason.
fog
Henchman
Henchman

Thank you shevek aliexpress is a nice site
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

To get back to the purpose of this post, I'm wondering where one might get a quality Wonder Woman outfit. Not looking for the old 1970s pants but more of the high cut and shinier material. Any help would be much appreciated.
Also looking for a Supergirl outfit along the lines of the ones Rye and TBFE have used. The link at the top seems like a decent place, but I'm trying to find more options.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Gus Goreman, Jr.
Henchman
Henchman

Try etsy.com

You'll find a lot of super costumes of various quality and price ranges.