ReplayFX

Cosplay Discussion, Releases, Pics & Clips
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So....did something this weekend I have never done before...an Arcade game conventionnand WOW...it was incredible...I can't believe I have never heard of this before so we made thendrive...took the costumes..and played the games!!all set to free play...we nerded out all weekend..drank..played...drank some more...and the cosplay was out of this world...these guys know how to do it right! I wasn't expecting a video game thing to have this many great costumes and GIRLs!! I am totally going to be working on a Metroid and a lolipop chainsaw....how have we not heard or seen something this great here before??? What is the consesus here....video game heroines hot or not?? I think HOT!!! More spandex and skin showing at this con than most i attend
Villain
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

So where was the convention?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Villain wrote:
6 years ago
So where was the convention?
Oops...so sorry...I forgot that part in my post...was so excited to share...Pittsburg, PA

It honestly felt like it was somw futuristic nerd heaven there....had so much fun
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Girls from video games are quite hot indeed, my favorite is Mileena from Mortal Kombat fighting game, she has pretty smile too!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Evil Spider wrote:
6 years ago
Girls from video games are quite hot indeed, my favorite is Mileena from Mortal Kombat fighting game, she has pretty smile too!
I have such a crush on Cammie from Street Fighter.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

I would definitely go on devious dates with Mileena as the Evil Spider, I might even get a kiss from her!