Cosplayers as OCs?

Cosplay Discussion, Releases, Pics & Clips
MetaDude2
Sargeant
Sargeant

Are there any cosplayers willing to cosplay as an OC?
————————————————————————
Part time story writer. :thumbup:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

We have a COSPLAY section
I will move this to there
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
shevek
Producer
Producer

Dude...if you want to work together on creating a Hydrogirl costume..I have a friend here who just bought out a local company that manufactured
bodysuits and we are discussing the idea of doing some Heroineburgh prototype costumes with body scanning technology to beta-test his equipment. His first project for us could be making just such an outfit.

I'm sure we can find someone appropriate here to be the character as we normally recruit from the drama scene, the music scene and the cosplay scene
here. We have not done a water-powered character, so it would be great to have your character crossover into our series, and we could collaborate on that - she could either be a heroine or a villainess. The only thing is we have a naming convention - we don't use 'woman' or 'girl' to keep ourselves unique, every name is 2-4 syllables with an 'a' at the end, so she'd be called something like Hydrea or Hydrina or Hydrella, etc. Defintely also want to keep the character unique-looking enough that it doesn't look too much like Lucia Films' Torrentia, which is just about to come out. Respect!

Anyway if you are interested, you can PM me, and we can start a conversation. I have positive dealings with many producers on this forum, from buying their costumes and props, to working on collaborative efforts, to exchanging tips and advice, so you can be assured of high trustworthiness and frequent communication. So let me know, sir!
GalacStar89
Henchman
Henchman

I've had a superhero OC cosplay I just debuted recently.
MetaDude2
Sargeant
Sargeant

[Update] I’ve recently started cosplaying myself - I did Conner Kent (it was the easiest to do)! More might be coming...
————————————————————————
Part time story writer. :thumbup: