Maria Menounos dressed as Batgirl to honor Burt Ward

Cosplay Discussion, Releases, Pics & Clips
shevek
Producer
Producer

Maria Menounos dressed up as Batgirl at the Walk of Fame ceremony in January to install Burt Ward's star. Very classy!
She fits the costume extremely well. I haven't seen a costume that accurate since, uh, certain Jim Weathers videos....

The only thing is that on the "Superhero Mount Rushmore" she listed Adam West, George Reeves, Lou Ferrigno and Burt Ward
and forgot all about Lynda Carter, let alone Joanna Cameron and Deidre Hall (whose shows debuted previous to Wonder Woman).

I tweeted at Menounos to commend her for the occasion, and she liked the tweet. That was nice.
maria menounos as batgirl.jpg
maria menounos as batgirl.jpg (98.81 KiB) Viewed 3676 times
Here's her speech for Burt Ward. Burt is rather amazing himself. He and his wife Tracy have rescued 15,000 extra-large dogs (e.g. Great Danes) and own a dog food company called Gentle Giants, which helps to increase the lifespan of these dogs to over 20 years.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

The 'own a dog food company' and 'have rescued 15,000 dogs' made it seem like they were using the dogs for the meat in the food, lol 😂
She looks great in the costume
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I know the person who built Maria's Batgirl costume for her for that award ceremony. Someone should have explained to Maria that you wear the utility belt down lower around the hips instead of higher up around her natural waistline. That was a rookie move.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hmm... Where's that hand going?
shevek
Producer
Producer

Burt Ward retweeted us!

And yes, I know, it would have been even hotter if Maria Menounos had done it too, but we'll take a mere 'like' instead.
burt ward.jpg
burt ward.jpg (184.73 KiB) Viewed 3430 times
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

She looks good, also appears there was another good looking Batgirl cosplayer there in the foreground of the photo.
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

There's several good photos of the event here:

https://www.gettyimages.com/search/2/im ... st#license
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Maria's costume fits considerably tighter :) but they're all lovely.
Thanks for linking to the Getty images, Tamonicus.

And we see that Kevin Smith had to stick his nose into superhero things, as he usually does :) (Hey Kevin, maybe figure out how to run
a comic book store first!)

I'd all but forgotten about Terry Moore - she is 92 and looking great! Still appears in roles.
She will be the ultimate Hollywood matriarch once Betty White is gone (which we hope doesn't happen any time soon).
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril!